KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Thor

Hulk vs Thor
Started by: beatboks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

This is clearly another case of that streetshitter lowballing.

No idea why I haven't put him on ignore. But I think the time is nigh.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Savage Hulk is not as powerful as WWH. Read the OP carefully.

He didn't beat Hulk. He launched him in space. And fainted right after and went into a coma while Hulk tore up Vampire nation right after that.

"Fatal wound."? You gotta be kidding me.

What do you think "I could never beat you" meant?

There's no gauge on how strong Savage Hulk was at any given moment. WWH only has a much more powerful base.

But I agree it would take a lot more than one lightningbolt to the head to knock out WWH. It would take a lot of firepower.

If this was a dying Thor that had previously been beaten up versus a powered up WWH and a powered up Thing, then it looks like Thor would still win/stalemate after holding back half the fight.

And the wound was killing him.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:38 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk kills him. Avengers Assemble proved that Hulk is Thor better. Nothing against Thor though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by krisblaze

There's no gauge on how strong Savage Hulk was at any given moment. WWH only has a much more powerful base.

But I agree it would take a lot more than one lightningbolt to the head to knock out WWH. It would take a lot of firepower.

If this was a dying Thor that had previously been beaten up versus a powered up WWH and a powered up Thing, then it looks like Thor would still win/stalemate after holding back half the fight.

Hulk has grown in power since that lightning bolt to the head. Still a great ft for Thor. Hulk has taken on teams that included Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor dominates Hulk under forum rules. Only rabid Hulk fans( Carver) and Thor haters like abbi and stilt think differently.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember Onslaught when Hulk was actually able to fight Onslaught and the mere shockwaves of their fight was making heroes to push themselves to approach them? A not holding back Thor was only able to stalemate the mindless Hulk in Hulk 300.

The there is this.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/5238c8d4ca
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/1503148ca1
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/33fe7968ee

If I wanted, I could post a dozen instances where Hulk looked flat out superior to Thor. That's just savage hulk.

I would wait for you to post a fight where Thor beat someone who Hulk couldn't.

laughing How many times is your hating ass gone post that same bullshit scan?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:51 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, bury your face, it's well deserved.

Fraction had Thor beat an amped Hulk and and amped Thing a few panels later. Pretty funny you are talking Thor's words at face value. Thor was saying he wasn't ****ing trying with Hulk in the past.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:52 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Blue area Vag is a Quanchi sock, confirmed thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:59 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Are you talking about me? Should I be concerned about what you want to do?

quote:

Bullshit. Rulk easily defeated Savage Hulk thrice an even OF Thor. WWH casually tanked everything he did and knocked him out.

quote:

It wouldn't take that much for Hulk to knock Thor out though. Thor's equal Hercules found that hard way.

quote:

That's as disingenuous as anything I've ever heard of. Kudos.

quote:

Scan? I recall it was causing him pain, that's it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan

I'd STFU if I were you. thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:05 PM
krisblaze

I regret my comment. It was very inappropriate and rude.

I don't hate you Abhi. I'm not Pr.

I'm too old for this discussion.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:05 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
hahaha or what Quan?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:07 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I regret my comment. It was very inappropriate and rude.

I don't hate you Abhi. I'm not Pr.

I'm too old for this discussion.

You are forgiven old pal.

Friends?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:08 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

hahaha or what Quan?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:10 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are forgiven old pal.

Friends?

Ehew, WTF Abby?! sick

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:21 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thor was being tongue in cheek. Pretty clear. No point in saying "Did you now" right before smacking Hulk to outers pace.
Only someone who has problems interpreting stories will fail to understand.

And the wound did play a part. Imo it was a big reason why he collapsed. It just worsened as time passed.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:23 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor was being tongue in cheek. Pretty clear. No point in saying "Did you now" right before smacking Hulk to outers pace.

And the wound did play a part. Imo it was a big reason why he collapsed. It just worsened as time passed.

Pretty much everyone gets this accept for Abby. He doesn't want to get it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:26 PM
Insane Titan

Still waiting here,vag/Quan sock.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:29 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Right after the fight, they specifically made a point that even Odin couldn't heal it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:29 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Even if Hulk had beaten Thor in fear itself, which he very, very, very clearly did not, I don't see how that could've been used as an argument against Thor.

He was very wounded and had held back against Thing and Hulk who were both powered up.

Thor killed the Thing, sent Hulk into space and then passed out.

How this is an argument for the Hulk beating Thor is beyond me.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Thor is now spider-man, joking and being tongue in cheek in the fight where he damn near killed one of his friends in cold blood.

Fraction Thor was many things, cheeky wasn't one of them.

The excuses are laughable.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:55 PM