KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Defenders vs. Superman / Thor

Defenders vs. Superman / Thor
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Defenders vs. Superman / Thor

Classic Strange and Surfer vs. Superman and Thor.

Random encounter. Both teams believe they need to win for the greater good.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:30 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Strange and Surfer take this

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 05:49 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Strange is too much imo.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 05:53 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Strange solos

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 05:56 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Split.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Strange solos

That's rubbish.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 06:38 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Not with BFR on the table.
OP didnt caveat against it. Strange is better than Thor at it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 07:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Nah, he's not.

Superman doesn't have any defense against it though, so that'd be an easy win.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:04 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna
Strange solos
thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Facee
Classic Strange and Surfer vs. Superman and Thor.

Random encounter. Both teams believe they need to win for the greater good.

Sorry gents. No BFR.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:13 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^wow, thats some bullshit.

Okay, we'll do it the old fashioned way.

Surfer energy drain FTW against Superman.
Then its two on one against Thor.
Surfer and Strange victorious.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:40 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Next last minute caveat: no energy drain.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:41 PM
krisblaze

Thor could counter the drain I believe.

Or do the opposite, pump Superman with solar energy. Alternatively open up a portal to the surface of the sun by Superman and give him infinite energy.

That actually sounds like a pretty solid strategy now that I think about it.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:54 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^wow, thats some bullshit.

Okay, we'll do it the old fashioned way.

Surfer energy drain FTW against Superman.
Then its two on one against Thor.
Surfer and Strange victorious.

Surfer won't be able to drain Superman.
1. He won't have time, Superman is pretty fast
2. He will have to touch Superman
3. He will not think of it mid battle.

Strange is tough though. The teams only chance is to use speed. A good offense would be a good defense.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats all well and good but this thread turned to crap as soon as the OP was changed for obvious reasons. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rather than (keep) bitching though, i'll just say i'm sticking with my pick.
You guys have fun with it. thumb up

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:59 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer won't be able to drain Superman.
1. He won't have time, Superman is pretty fast
2. He will have to touch Superman
3. He will not think of it mid battle.

Strange is tough though. The teams only chance is to use speed. A good offense would be a good defense.

He doesnt need to touch him. He's just as fast.

Defenders solely due to classic strange being trans not high herald

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 09:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He doesnt need to touch him. He's just as fast.

Defenders solely due to classic strange being trans not high herald
Of course he does. Otherwise he would have several feats of draining high Herald level characters without touching them.

He's not as fast in combat.
Even if he was just as fast then it still won't work. He have to be a lot faster. Superman can pounce him less than a nanosecond. Surfers not doing anything exotic in less than a nanosecond.

Strange has a weakness. He's not fast in the beginning of a fight. He will be frozen in time to Superman the moment the fight begins.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:14 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Of course he does. Otherwise he would have several feats of draining high Herald level characters without touching them.

He's not as fast in combat.
Even if he was just as fast then it still won't work. He have to be a lot faster. Superman can pounce him less than a nanosecond. Surfers not doing anything exotic in less than a nanosecond.

Strange has a weakness. He's not fast in the beginning of a fight. He will be frozen in time to Superman the moment the fight begins.

Im not gonna argue with you and your made up fanfic speed shit. Surfer is fast enough if you doubt it check his respect thread. Speed is not the determining factor it's stranges magic. Plus he has auto shields so theres that.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im not gonna argue with you and your made up fanfic speed shit. Surfer is fast enough if you doubt it check his respect thread. Speed is not the determining factor it's stranges magic. Plus he has auto shields so theres that.
Prove that Surfer can absorb someone completely in less than a microsecond. Prove that Surfer can drain someone without touching them in less than 5 seconds. Surfer was absorbing Firelords energy through the aura he was emitting. That is his only feat of draining a Herald level being without touching them.

I know about Strange's autoshields. Everyone does. Yet I still said what I said. Why?

Because Strange's autoshields are not strong enough to fend off Superman. Superman casually busts GL shields (which are arguably stronger than Strange's autoshields).

As far as speed Surfer is fast but Superman's feats of doing actions in a short time trumps Surfer's feats. For example, Superman has walked around, took off his tie casually, and had an entire conversation in a fraction of a nanosecond.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:50 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split.
That's rubbish.

You could be right. He might have some trouble with Thor.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:56 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Prove that Surfer can absorb someone completely in less than a microsecond. Prove that Surfer can drain someone without touching them in less than 5 seconds. Surfer was absorbing Firelords energy through the aura he was emitting. That is his only feat of draining a Herald level being without touching them.

I know about Strange's autoshields. Everyone does. Yet I still said what I said. Why?

Because Strange's autoshields are not strong enough to fend off Superman. Superman casually busts GL shields (which are arguably stronger than Strange's autoshields).

As far as speed Surfer is fast but Superman's feats of doing actions in a short time trumps Surfer's feats. For example, Superman has walked around, took off his tie casually, and had an entire conversation in a fraction of a nanosecond.

Speed is never a deciding factor in these type of fights. Youve been here long enough i shouldnt need to prove anything. Go look at his respect thread if you dont think he's fast. Micro, macro, pico bullshit thats just pointless conjecture and goes against 99% of his showings but hey you arent gonna change. The speed argument is fail here so debate a different relevant point please.

Strange autoshields are sufficient enough he wont get one shot. He could arguably take these two alone but meh thats another debate.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 12:01 AM