KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Defenders vs. Superman / Thor

Defenders vs. Superman / Thor
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Bump.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Facee
Prove that's not the real Surfer and I will make a thread just to kiss your ass. I'll wait for you to prove another one of your lies ...

It was proven.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 05:03 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Delta1938
Bump.

It was proven.

Right. But still that Surfer was blitzing at high speeds.

You would have to be an idiot ( like abhil and yourself), to think Superman can beat Strange within a second into the fight.

Edit: Sorry that was h1a

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 05:18 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Right. But still that Surfer was blitzing at high speeds.

You would have to be an idiot ( like abhil and yourself), to think Superman can beat Strange within a second into the fight.

Edit: Sorry that was h1a

Strange said MAYBE Frankensurfer was going faster than sound. You owned yourself yet again in your own thread.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 06:03 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Strange said MAYBE Frankensurfer was going faster than sound. You owned yourself yet again in your own thread.

Dude you're an idiot troll. You said Strange couldn't react in time ? Franky Surfer blitzed, Strange reacted. What's your point troll?

So you bumped a thread to make no point ?Never mind you're on ignore along with the rest of the superfantrolls.

Last edited by Facee on Jul 24th, 2016 at 07:25 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:10 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Dude you're an idiot troll. You said Strange couldn't react in time ? Franky Surfer blitzed, Strange reacted. What's your point troll?

So you bumped a thread to make no point ?Never mind you're on ignore along with the rest of the superfantrolls.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Third page of the comic. Do you want me to post entire comic here?

(please log in to view the image)

You're just an idiot.

erm

But do continue to own yourself in your own thread. This is great entertainment.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:31 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

^ So what's your point ? no expression erm

We must not be talking about the same thing ?

I'll wait idiot.

Last edited by Facee on Jul 24th, 2016 at 07:44 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:42 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

^ So what's your point ? no expression erm

We must not be talking about the same thing ?

Your example was shitty and out of context, you told Abhi if he proved it wasn't Surfer you'd make a thread just to kiss his ass, he did and you still owned yourself by saying he was lying when his link proved it wasn't Surfer, then you defend your dumb posting by ranting. laughing

Better make that ass kissing thread epic.

And keep calling me an idiot all you like. It only proves me right and makes the irony more delicious.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:48 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

It doesn't matter who blitzed troll. So long as it was a blitz and Strange was able to react.

The claim was that Strange could not react troll.
He did . erm

Now go back to shinning abhys shoes troll.

Idiots like you are ruinining this forum.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:54 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

It doesn't matter who blitzed troll. So long as it was a blitz and Strange was able to react.

The claim was that Strange could not react troll.
He did . erm

Now go back to shinning abhys shoes troll.

You continually calling me a troll doesn't actually compensate for your lack of reading comprehension.

Frankensurfer wasn't moving very fast, Strange got blasted, and only the second time did he react and block the blast.

So did you not read the comic, or did you intentionally leave out the first two pages that proves it's a shit example?

And this is beside the fact that you said you'd make a thread just to kiss Abhi's ass if he proved it wasn't the real Silver Surfer, and not only did you go back on your word, but made a fool of yourself assuming he lied because you didn't go through the comic.

All this calling me a troll and an idiot only to be the one proving to be both.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:59 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

You continually calling me a troll doesn't actually compensate for your lack of reading comprehension.

Frankensurfer wasn't moving very fast, Strange got blasted, and only the second time did he react and block the blast.

So did you not read the comic, or did you intentionally leave out the first two pages that proves it's a shit example?

And this is beside the fact that you said you'd make a thread just to kiss Abhi's ass if he proved it wasn't the real Silver Surfer, and not only did you go back on your word, but made a fool of yourself assuming he lied because you didn't go through the comic.

All this calling me a troll and an idiot only to be the one proving to be both.

So you admit he reacted. Again, what was the point in bumping this thread if you admit he reacted. Oh , for your amusement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Troll. Don't expect another reply from me . I put trolls on ignore.

Last edited by Facee on Jul 24th, 2016 at 08:08 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:02 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

So you admit he reacted. Again, what was the point in bumping this thread if you admit he reacted. Oh , for your amusement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Troll. Don't expect another reply from me . I put trolls on ignore.

Digging yourself deeper into that hole doesn't actually help you. laughing

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:12 AM