KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Deathstroke (Pre-52)

Blade vs Deathstroke (Pre-52)
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I am objective. Something you'll never be, not here, not anywhere else.

Weakened Wolverine easily dominated Blade, while holding back. Cry all you want, that's exactly what happened. You have everything on panel.

Batman's MA strikes have hurt the likes of Grundy (a powerful incarnation), Despero, f*cking Darkseid... Blade has low-showings himself, like needed to be saved from a lone vamp.

But he didn't, though. That's the problem with your claim. Wolverine didn't come close to pummeling him.

And since your dumb ass wants to play ABC like Abby, Blade fought a vampire version of Spidey who kicks Logan's ass. I'm glad you don't like it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 04:53 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In most of their encounters, it was Spider-Man who got put in a claw-point or manhandled, actually smile

But you wouldn't know - you don't read comics we happen to discuss here.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 04:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, losing to Cat in pretty much every fight under one or two pages in B list only.

Shang and Danny are A level. Wade isn't.

Haha, seriously?

Fine. How about overpowering Donna Troy in a contest of strength?

(please log in to view the image)

Except Slade was very hurt in that scene and thus out of context while Blade simply got owned.

He shouldn't be hurt, that's the point. His ***** ass has every conceivable advantage over Batsmut so stop using it as and excuse. Both Blade and Wolverine would have kicked Batman's ass and been 100% a feweek seconds afterward.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 04:57 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
But he didn't, though. That's the problem with your claim. Wolverine didn't come close to pummeling him.

But he did. While toying with Blade the entire time.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 04:58 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He shouldn't be hurt, that's the point. His ***** ass has every conceivable advantage over Batsmut so stop using it as and excuse. Both Blade and Wolverine would have kicked Batman's ass and been 100% a feweek seconds afterward.

Batman is ****ing Batman.

He would kick Blade's ass as well. He is more skilled than Logan and pretty much every MA in marvel sans maybe Daredevil.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

In most of their encounters, it was Spider-Man who got put in a claw-point or manhandled, actually smile

But you wouldn't know - you don't read comics we happen to discuss here.

But you don't read enough comics to know that Spiderman is almost never serious and Logan has a log up his ass 90% of the time. Anyone who knows anything at all about comics knows a halfway serious Parker shots on the runt. I loved that time he went the **** off on Logan and told him how superior he was while he was thrashing him. You probably cried yourself to sleep.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:01 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He would kick Blade's ass as well. He is more skilled than Logan and pretty much every MA in marvel sans maybe Daredevil.

First time I see you suggesting Matt might be his equal big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:02 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

But you don't read enough comics to know that Spiderman is almost never serious and Logan has a log up his ass 90% of the time. Anyone who knows anything at all about comics knows a halfway serious Parker shots on the runt. I loved that time he went the **** off on Logan and told him how superior he was while he was thrashing him. You probably cried yourself to sleep.

You surely didn't read the comic smile

Keep trolling, bavsie. You're losing in every thread you appear in.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:03 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Fine. How about overpowering Donna Troy in a contest of strength?

laughing she herself outright stated that she lost her footing. That was no "contest of strength". He caught her lasso, and threw her using it. Congratulations, Slade can throw an 80-100 pound woman.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:04 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF does that mean? I'm not part of Wayne nation and I don't know what your silly coded phrases are supposed to mean. Batman is just a man, that's all. A proper meta beats blood out of him despite what you fanboys want. Blade rapes Batman.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

First time I see you suggesting Matt might be his equal big grin

What can I say. Daredevil is a beast.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You surely didn't read the comic smile

Keep trolling, bavsie. You're losing in every thread you appear in.

You still trying to make your weak ass claim I don't read comics catch on? The only reason you are doing that is because you dont have any other recourse, circus freak. I expose you like your dirty old uncle exposed you when you were 9 years old and turned you into the monster you are today. What happened to making me shut up? confused Lay off the drugs once and a while.

Back to our regulary scheduled programing, a serious Spiderman >> Wolverine, CANON.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jul 18th, 2016 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:12 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash
laughing she herself outright stated that she lost her footing. That was no "contest of strength". He caught her lasso, and threw her using it. Congratulations, Slade can throw an 80-100 pound woman.

She lost her footing because Slade swung her. She doesn't goes flying because of her foot slipping.

That's idiotic.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:12 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

WTF does that mean? I'm not part of Wayne nation and I don't know what your silly coded phrases are supposed to mean. Batman is just a man, that's all. A proper meta beats blood out of him despite what you fanboys want. Blade rapes Batman.

Like Grundy recently did.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:13 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You still trying to make your weak ass claim I don't read comics catch on? The only reason you are doing that is because you dont have any other recourse, circus freak. I expose you like your dirty old uncle exposed you when you were 9 years old and turned you into the monster you are today. What happened to making me shut up? confused Lay off the drugs once and a while.

I'm saying that, because I know you don't. Caught you dozens of times. Doesn't take a detective to find out.

You're not worth my - or any kmcer's - time.

Back to our regulary scheduled programing, a serous Spiderman >> Wolverine, CANON.

laughing out loud

Don't be ridiculous. At least you've finally learned how to type "canon" correctly. I'm impressed, BAV, really.

You want to educate yourself, check out Blade's and Deathstroke's threads. If you can find the links, which I doubt.

Hint: they were posted in this very thread eek!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:21 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

laughing out loud That's WTF you get for lowballing, Abby. And don't try and convince me that guy from the Archie comics pummeling Stroke with his hands tie in an "elite MA." You live by the lowball, die by the lowball. To the pimp that posted the scan, you are a heroic figure.

laughing That wasn't Abhi you were replying to.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 10:49 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That's the only thing that matters.
laughing out loud

Deadpool has been casually drooped by the Cat. Daredevil had him running away and using a fake baby to distract Matt. Logan has beaten him in h2h. Even Daken has stalemated him in h2h.

Haha, no. Blade has no strength feats to even come close to Slade.
That was just after Slade had beaten Batman and was hurting pretty badly.

Nice try though.
You're lowballing man. Deadpool spent more time fanboying over Cat rather than fighting him. I could say that Slade was dominated by Dick Grayson, Green Arrow and Batgirl as if its a norm, which it isn't. Same goes for Deadpool. He has beaten Logan more times than the other way around, dominated Sabertooth, fought off Daredevil and Silver Sable at the same time when he was serious, he's dominated Cap, beat Taskmaster without his healing factor, fought evenly with Iron Fist and Killmonger. Daken only bested him using his vanishing trick, the second he stopped using it Deadpool (while missing both arms and a leg) briefly koed Daken with a single attack.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 11:35 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
He has beaten Logan more times than the other way around

In your fanfiction stories? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 11:49 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

She lost her footing because Slade swung her. She doesn't goes flying because of her foot slipping.

That's idiotic.

blink

Where was there a contest of strength in that fight?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:15 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm saying that, because I know you don't. Caught you dozens of times. Doesn't take a detective to find out.

You're not worth my - or any kmcer's - time.

laughing out loud

Don't be ridiculous. At least you've finally learned how to type "canon" correctly. I'm impressed, BAV, really.

You want to educate yourself, check out Blade's and Deathstroke's threads. If you can find the links, which I doubt.

Hint: they were posted in this very thread eek!

laughing

Wait a second, I've been "caught" not reading comics? Do you have an idea how full blown retarded your allegations? Do you have surveillance on me 24/7? Can I put down comics to take a shit, or is that an offense in your world? eek! I tell you what motor mouth, PROVE IT! Prove I don't read comics to the board or STFU and stop slandering. On second thought, don't bother, keep running your pretty mouth, Abby Jr. You've been getting exposed for the fanboy, lowballing, hairy palmed troglodyte you really are.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:24 PM