KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blade vs Deathstroke (Pre-52)

Blade vs Deathstroke (Pre-52)
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In your fanfiction stories? stick out tongue

Called out again I see. big grin You better come up with some distracting raunchy jokes ASAP.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:26 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, I know. And people accuse me of anti-DC bias laughing out loud

Don't have a dog in this fight.

Which happened after Guggenheim's Blade run...

AND??? I was responding to the stupid idea that he gets owned by MAs. Mind your beeswax.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:29 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by SamZED
You're lowballing man. Deadpool spent more time fanboying over Cat rather than fighting him. I could say that Slade was dominated by Dick Grayson, Green Arrow and Batgirl as if its a norm, which it isn't. Same goes for Deadpool. He has beaten Logan more times than the other way around, dominated Sabertooth, fought off Daredevil and Silver Sable at the same time when he was serious, he's dominated Cap, beat Taskmaster without his healing factor, fought evenly with Iron Fist and Killmonger. Daken only bested him using his vanishing trick, the second he stopped using it Deadpool (while missing both arms and a leg) briefly koed Daken with a single attack.
thumb up let's also not forget how a serious wade beat crossbones into the ground and even Sabretooth outright decided not to push his luck on that day.
Originally posted by abhilegend
She lost her footing because Slade swung her. She doesn't goes flying because of her foot slipping.

That's idiotic.
congratulations. Slade can throw an 80-100 pound woman. Do you have anything that even remotely suggests that Slade is stronger or do you concede?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:30 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

But he did. While toying with Blade the entire time.

Define pummel in context this showing. What did Logan do specifically to justify your use of the word pummel? Here's the definition since you apparently have no idea what the word means:

: to repeatedly hit or punch (someone or something) very hard

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pummel

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jul 18th, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:35 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

This one goes out to Abby and Abby. Jr.

Slit's blow up doll getting destroyed by Abby's "B-lister."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:43 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up let's also not forget how a serious wade beat crossbones into the ground and even Sabretooth outright decided not to push his luck on that day.
congratulations. Slade can throw an 80-100 pound woman. Do you have anything that even remotely suggests that Slade is stronger or do you concede?

I can't believe Abby....wait, it's Abby, so yes I can. The same guy who claims Thor saying he couldn't beat Hulk moments before beating an amped version of Hulk and an amped version of Thing at the same time while wounded was to be taken at face value.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 12:46 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You're lowballing man. Deadpool spent more time fanboying over Cat rather than fighting him.

The first time. Second time Cat destroyed him again.
quote:

I could say that Slade was dominated by Dick Grayson, Green Arrow and Batgirl as if its a norm, which it isn't. Same goes for Deadpool.

You'd be wrong then.
quote:

He has beaten Logan more times than the other way around, dominated Sabertooth, fought off Daredevil and Silver Sable at the same time when he was serious, he's dominated Cap, beat Taskmaster without his healing factor, fought evenly with Iron Fist and Killmonger. Daken only bested him using his vanishing trick, the second he stopped using it Deadpool (while missing both arms and a leg) briefly koed Daken with a single attack.

Are you serious with all that? ****ing moon Knight has destroyed him.

erm

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:09 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'd be wrong then.

erm

Um, and what's wrong with that? You can't even lowball successfully.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:12 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash

Yeah, that's not what happened. He overpowered her and sent her flying.

Of course there is. Just look at his respect thread

erm

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vanguard
I thought I knew everything about Slade. Is that Wintergreen kicking his ass? Bwahaaha

Hey, isn't this the same guy? eek!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:19 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

erm

laughing Still LYING about scans. There was no point where both were pulling on the rope. She tried to lasso him, he caught the damn rope then pulled her as she slipped. We know this because she actually says it. Maybe you are looking at a no text version. Anyway, there was no contest of strength whatsoever, it's a matter of his greater mass and her not being able to plant her feet. It wouldn't matter if she had infinite strength, if her feet slid and his didn't, he'd pull her narrow ass across the room with his enhanced strength. No one will support you on this as usual.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:23 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You are not worth my time.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:32 PM
SamZED

You'd be wrong then.

erm
you mean that time when he was begging to see his tattoo?
If you have to ask me whether I'm serious or not that means you're not familiar with the majority of characters feats, so maybe you shouldn't argue, especially using few low showings to lowball a character.
How would I be wrong? I did what you did with that Batgirl example. She physically manhandled Slade, he had to resort to a cheap shot to get away with his head intact. Lowballing can be a two way street.

Deadpool DID do all those things I've listed. He is consistently depicted as being able to take/stalemate or even beat top level MAs in Marvel.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:33 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I appreciate people using the reports. But mods don't need 1 poster reporting the same person and thread 18 times. no expression

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:46 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

erm
there was absolutely nothing in any of those panels suggesting that he overpowered her. He caught a lasso, made a statement about them both holding it, and then swung Donna by it so as to throw her. Again, he threw an 80-100 pound teenager while using both hands. Big whoop. Now show me something of substance or concede.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:56 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Hey, isn't this the same guy? eek!

The guy that was kicking Slade in the scan I posted named is Jeremy Barker from
Deathstroke The Terminator vol 1 #7

Originally posted by Badabing
I appreciate people using the reports. But mods don't need 1 poster reporting the same person and thread 18 times. no expression

Well this thread escalated quickly cool

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 02:35 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

you mean that time when he was begging to see his tattoo?

After that.
quote:

If you have to ask me whether I'm serious or not that means you're not familiar with the majority of characters feats, so maybe you shouldn't argue, especially using few low showings to lowball a character.

These are not low showings. These are his average standing among the MA.

Slade wouldn't have to run away from Daredevil and use a fake baby to beat him.
quote:

How would I be wrong? I did what you did with that Batgirl example. She physically manhandled Slade, he had to resort to a cheap shot to get away with his head intact. Lowballing can be a two way street.

That's one of the lowest showings for Slade. Later he embarrassed her with entire Titans team.

Slade has been a team buster from day one. Without even going his high end bullshit fights against entire JLA teams.

Hawkman alone would ruin Wade's life. Slade has beaten him three times.
quote:

Deadpool DID do all those things I've listed. He is consistently depicted as being able to take/stalemate or even beat top level MAs in Marvel.

No, he isn't. In no world, Moon Knight or Blade or Daken are A list MAs. BTW I liked your excuse about how Daken beat him via a "cheat".

Moon Knight vs Deadpool BTW.

He LITERALLY chopped him into pieces.

laughing out loud

Last edited by abhilegend on Jul 18th, 2016 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 05:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I wish they wouldn't have fights off panel

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 07:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wish they wouldn't have fights off panel
I'll fight you off panel

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 07:35 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: This one goes out to Abby and Abby. Jr.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Slit's blow up doll getting destroyed by Abby's "B-lister."

Deadpool had his HF.

Logan didn't.

Think about it, when you come back.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 08:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote