KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Colossus vs. MCU Abomination

Colossus vs. MCU Abomination
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Colossus vs. MCU Abomination

*90's Xmen The Animated Series Piotr

(please log in to view the image)

vs

H2H only

Who wins?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 09:23 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxuj8l8rGKk

In 'The Unstoppable Juggernaut' Piotr levels a multi story building with a few punches at 5:20-5:25, and at 6:26 a cement mixing truck gets completely destroyed while running into him and he doesn't budge. He effortlessly chucks Wolverine dislodging tons of rubble at 6:42, and at 7:12 after tanking Jubilee's energy blasts ties a steel bar around a forklift breaking it in the process. At 10:53 he destroys the wall of a prison with a single punch, at 14:34 and 14:48 he chucks throws a car and an army Tank at Juggernaut.

In Red Dawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_1Kt20jYWg

At 8:39 he tanks a laser blast from a tank with no damage, and dodges the second blast and then lifts and hurls a troop transport/tank and blows it up. Tears the cannon/top of a tank off and throws it

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 09:27 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Well... Abom did get owned by those chains, didn't he...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 10:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Colossus does what Spidey says he did off-panel in that comic.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 04:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wasn't Spidey, just some random dude talking to some comatose friend of his.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 05:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't Spidey, just some random dude talking to some comatose friend of his.

I'm not sure? I just remember him saying he punched Abomination's face in.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 05:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And how in sevel hells he looked like Puny Parker aka Spiderpussy?

1) Dude is black.

2) Bald.

3) Has a beard.

4) Even dresses up differently.

Scan:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...bomination3.jpg

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 05:54 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Anyway, let's be fair, it was a team effort (whole Astonishing X-Men team) and took them < 10 minutes.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 05:56 PM
KingD19

Whatever man lol. As I stated the only thing I remember about the scene is that the guy said Colossus punched Blonsky's face in. And MCU Abomination based on feats is a lot weaker and less tough than Pete. So my point stands. Blonsky gets his face punched in.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 03:22 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You know how much I hate Parker. Triggered me. Here's the fight scene:

1. http://static1.comicvine.com/upload...bomination1.jpg
2. http://static2.comicvine.com/upload...bomination2.jpg

I'm sure Spiderpussy just wanted to escape from the battle. Because there is no way in hell web-swinging could help the wounded. Peter is a moron.

It's Piotr from TAS, but yes, he's very likely to be enough.

What was the heaviest thing MCU Abom lifted/punched away or something? TAS Colossus picked up a tank and threw it at Omega Red. No idea how much that particular fictional one firing energy blasts weighed, but in RL they are heavy as f*ck in general.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Jul 19th, 2016 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 06:23 PM
KingD19

Well that bus Cain chucks is at least 9-10 tons. And then Colossus throws that tank which is probably closer to 30-50. The tank when he fought OR was smaller, but probably still in the multiple ton range.

Abom...flipped over some cars? If we go by Hulk's feats, then yeah they're way below TAS Colossus. Considering he treated pretty much every vechicle like it was a football. He even shrugged off getting crushed under the tank Cain punched back at him, as well as a building falling on his head(that he himself demolished)

Last edited by KingD19 on Jul 19th, 2016 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 06:54 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Juggs picked up an entire building tho

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 07:14 PM
KingD19

I know he did. I don't know how to quantify that, but it's highly impressive. In that same episode though, Storm picks up an entire similar sized building with just her wind.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 09:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Her hurricane winds can be pretty hardcore.

I'm surprised she's never Fujin'd someone, probably too brutal for Marvel. One of his fatalities was tearing the skin of the enemy off with his wind blast.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:14 AM
KingD19

I think she even blew some big baddie away at some point. Honestly though I loved Storm's battle cries more than her powers. "FROZEN WINDS OF THE NORTH, SHRINK THE PENISES OF MY FOES!!!"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:01 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jean's fainting was legendary, too.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 04:01 PM
KingD19

-picks up a single wooden crate for 10 seconds- "Uggggghhh, Scott! It's too much!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:00 PM