KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Buuhan vs Thanos

Buuhan vs Thanos
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Buuhan vs Thanos

Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain. If Thanos wins, replace him with Darkseid.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

There's no way Thanos could win, unless Buuhan just stood there and stared in the sky for a good while.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Thanos couldn't even be put down by God-King Doom.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 11:07 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Thanos couldn't even be put down by God-King Doom.

He was turned into a skeleton by Doom. Anyways, this isn't a fight, at all. Thanos AND Darkseid dies.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There's no way Thanos could win, unless Buuhan just stood there and stared in the sky for a good while.

What has Buuhan done? I vaguely remember him losing to Vegeta.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 05:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What has Buuhan done? I vaguely remember him losing to Vegeta.

In the main canon (manga), Buuhan and Vegeta didn't fight.

In the anime, they did and Vegeta got quickly put in a full nelson hold.

--
You're probably thinking of Vegito, who was the most powerful character in the Z series.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 06:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

In the main canon (manga), Buuhan and Vegeta didn't fight.

In the anime, they did and Vegeta got quickly put in a full nelson hold.

--
You're probably thinking of Vegito, who was the most powerful character in the Z series.

Probably. I'm not versed enough to give an educated guess. Buuhan is super buu with a bunch of other people's powers correct?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 08:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Probably. I'm not versed enough to give an educated guess. Buuhan is super buu with a bunch of other people's powers correct?

Vegito was the result of the Potara fusion between Goku and Vegeta. He had no equal.

And yeah, Buuhan = Super buu with Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and, most importantly, Mystic Gohan absorbed.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 12:00 AM
NemeBro

Thanos stomps.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 03:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Neme, you're needed in the Chaos vs Superman thread.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 03:59 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I don't know how TP workson Buu, Thanos' shield could actually stand up to Buuhans power, its just after that I don't know what Thanos could do to him.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 05:47 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

thanos waves his hand, and the DBZ cast enters the afterlife.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 11:54 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Even if he could do that (he really can't), every major character from Buu Saga would finish him before he could move one millimetre.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 12:30 AM
NemeBro

Even if he could do that (he really can't), every major character from Buu Saga would finish him before he could move one millimetre.
Those nerds are capped at planet busting. That isn't enough to put down Thanos.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 01:01 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's why he was put down by much less in recent years? And pre-thanosi retcons?

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of destroying the Earth with his galick gun --- Buuhan is immensely more powerful.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 01:20 AM
NemeBro

That's why he was put down by much less in recent years? And pre-thanosi retcons?

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of destroying the Earth with his galick gun --- Buuhan is immensely more powerful.
Immensely more powerful and still only a planet buster (actually closer to small star busting levels, but whatever). thumb down

Thanos, as fat and slow as he is generally portrayed to be, is too powerful and durable to be taken down by a weak nerd like Buuhan. Worst case scenario is he has to use his telepathy to pull out a win. thumb up

Probably doesn't need to though. Buuhan couldn't beat Thor, much less Thanos. thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 01:26 AM
carver9

Thor get a hole punched in him and Thanos dies just as easily. Neme has always been good as over rating DC and Marvel characters while downplaying Z fighters. Cell was a solar system + buster.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 01:53 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I also want to see scans of Thanos planet busting or coming close to it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 01:55 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
I also want to see scans of Thanos planet busting or coming close to it.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

The very first Thanos appearance had him destroying a planet just by wrestling Drax.

Last edited by abhilegend on Jul 22nd, 2016 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 05:09 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Vegito was the result of the Potara fusion between Goku and Vegeta. He had no equal.

And yeah, Buuhan = Super buu with Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and, most importantly, Mystic Gohan absorbed.

What level is he?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 12:17 PM