KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Official "Dim + RC + DisneyWorld" Thread

The Official "Dim + RC + DisneyWorld" Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Re: ...

Benny Hill? Isn't that a tad... outdated.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:18 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Despite being loathed at home, Benny Hill somehow became a successful export. It's the most popular British comedy in the States.

We don't normally manage to export tv to the States, actually. They keep re-making our stuff instead. Twice they fired and missed with doing US versions of Red Dwarf, inlcuding one where Rimmer was a gung-ho Aliens-Colonial-Marine type. And did you see what they did to Ultraviolet...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:33 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Red Dwarf in the US!!!!!! SACRILIGE. When is someone going to say to these Americans: DON'T TOUCH!

THey failed at a US version of Absolutely Fabulous. So all they have is censored versions of the series. But they forgot to take "bullocks" out since the Americans didn't know what it meant. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:38 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Benny Hill can never be outdated.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:40 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well......

Okay it is classic in his own way, but I am more an eternal Monty Python fan. Ni.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:43 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

personally, I like the dry humor of Dave Allen. That's like over 15 years ago, but used to see him on PBS when we lived in Missouri.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:44 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I love his bishops jokes

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 03:45 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Dave Allen? Remind me.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:06 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

dry, wry humor. all those pope jokes and skits. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:23 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope. Doesn't ring a bell yet.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 01:16 PM
finti

Irish guy, always sits on a kind of barsthul in front of the audience. Oh and always a drink in his hand.
Very funny guy.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 02:22 PM
queeq
Chaos

Does he have a website?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 04:55 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

My dad LOVES Benny Hill. I prefer Monty Python for my brit humor though. Eddie Murhphy is great....hmmmm, do we need to make a comedy topic ?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:06 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Dave Allen only has half a thumb.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:12 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Poor guy. Does that making hold his beer harder?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 05:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Or trouble scratch his.....itches ? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 10:53 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

This is the official Disneyworld thread, so....getting back on topic...

Has anyone here been to Disneyworld?
I've always wanted to go, but end up going somewhere else...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 11:43 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I was there when I was 18...wait a minute, I'm not going into this age thing again. It was fun, but I think I would like it more now than I did then. More stuff to do.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2001 11:46 PM
theEvilJedi

Dim and RC are insane for meeting one another. For all we know, RC could really be this demented 90 year old pervert that likes to meet women online. Same applys to Dim.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 10:01 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Sometimes the greatest risk is not taking the risk.....that being said, I suspect nothing bad will happen. For all you guys know I am George Lucas and am stealing all of your ideas for my movies wink .......anyhoo, I have been to DisneyWorld in Orlando when I was a kid. It was fun, but I suspect its not as fun for adults.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 12:26 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote