KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Stranger Things

Stranger Things
Started by: ares834

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

Barb was the Stranger Things version of Rose Tico.
How?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2019 11:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Inhuman
What was Hopper suppose to do.
"Hey guys ill just leave you guys alone as much as possible. Mike dont forget to cum on my daughters face and not inside her when i let you sleep over unsupervised."
Yes.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2019 11:36 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Inhuman

This.
What was Hopper suppose to do.
"Hey guys ill just leave you guys alone as much as possible. Mike dont forget to cum on my daughters face and not inside her when i let you sleep over unsupervised."
Maybe he could have tried not being an insecure babyman who is so scared of his own emotions he can't talk to a 14 year old without threatening him lest he be reminded of his micropenis.

Hopper is a literal cuck with the emotional strength of a seven year old. I thought he was going to pee his pants and cry when he sat Eleven and Mike down. A giant retard phaggot to be honest.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 12:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Originally posted by NemeBro
Maybe he could have tried not being an insecure babyman who is so scared of his own emotions he can't talk to a 14 year old without threatening him lest he be reminded of his micropenis.

Hopper is a literal cuck with the emotional strength of a seven year old. I thought he was going to pee his pants and cry when he sat Eleven and Mike down. A giant retard phaggot to be honest.

Yeah but he was paid to say those lines

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 02:02 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You make a lot of sense, I can't lie.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 02:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone acted whiny, it's just that the teenagers had an excuse while Hopper did not.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 02:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How?
Both are fat, useless pieces of shit. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 02:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but at least with Barb I was indifferent to her death. With Rose I was legitimately upset she survived.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 09:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Just finished season 3, what a piece of shit. thumb down

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 06:26 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My season ratings:

Season 1- 9/10
Season 2- 4/10
Season 3- 6/10

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:52 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Just finished season 3, what a piece of shit. thumb down
Shut up, homo.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:58 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Shut up, homo.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:22 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Shut up, homo.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 07:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 08:59 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Opinions, but season 3 was definitely a step up from S2 for me, except for Billy who I kinda feel S2 did better.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 10:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 12:52 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

High hopes for this and hopefully we get a spin-off. This should be the last season though IMO

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 09:15 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

A spinoff, how exactly? Though yeah, the creators said this will probably be the last season, which seems like a fitting point to wrap it up. While I enjoyed season 3, it started feeling rushed in some areas.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2019 11:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I think there’s a lot they can still do with the upside down. How long and it even around, is it apart or a mirror of Hawkins ?, or is it an entirely different dimension? They can maybe do a season where a different group of people stumble into it.

Idk

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 02:22 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Feb 14th, 2020 06:33 PM