KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Stranger Things

Stranger Things
Started by: ares834

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

Yeah and of course now..Twin Peaks is coming back lol.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 03:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah and of course now..Twin Peaks is coming back lol.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to feel about it. I'll probably give it a chance, but it's gonna have to step up its game to compete with the rest of the competition these days.

Sixth episode of this, "The Monster" was really good. Only 2 more episodes left. Highly enjoyable show...

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
(please log in to view the image)

I was right! They're not necessarily extraterrestrial aliens, but they're still aliens! They're extra-dimensional aliens! Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 07:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

Finished this show. Really enjoyed it. Extremely well done.

Kind of a predictable, cliched ending, but still in a fun way. Will be excited for Season 2.

Wonder if they'll continue the alternate dimension story arc or if they'll do something different.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Feb 16th, 2017 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2017 02:35 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

Did anyone notice that when they were in the Upside Down at the end that they saw Barbara there in the same place Will was, but they just skipped right past her, "Oh, well, you're an unattractive ginger, no need to try to save you..." then they found Will and never even bothered again with Barb.

So sad. sad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:24 PM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

I noticed that too actually, haha. They just forgot about her, whether intentional or not.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 08:15 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

Yeah, so what the hell? Why aren't Unattractive Female Gingers (UFGs?) rising up in protest?

It's a beloved show, so I guess everyone decided to ignore it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 03:34 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I was thinking that since she was so cocooned up that she was too far gone

Overconfidence is a Hallmark of the intellectually stunted.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 03:50 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

Originally posted by staxamillion
I was thinking that since she was so cocooned up that she was too far gone

Maybe I should go back and look again, but she was taken far more recently than Will was. Still doesn't make sense to not even attempt to help her.

Who will speak up for the UFGs?? sad

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:54 PM
Surtur

Yeah, so what the hell? Why aren't Unattractive Female Gingers (UFGs?) rising up in protest?

They are self aware enough to realize nobody would care. I'm sure the second Barb got taken she knew that either this monster thing is going to willingly return her or she's not coming back at all.

There was a young white male at risk, so people had more important things to do than worry about her.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 05:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

There was a young white male at risk, so people had more important things to do than worry about her.

Yeah, true story.

Some info on the monster/villain for Season 2 premiering in October...

http://www.blastr.com/2017-6-9/stra...content=link_ad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 01:27 PM
Surtur

Yeah, true story.

Some info on the monster/villain for Season 2 premiering in October...

http://www.blastr.com/2017-6-9/stra...content=link_ad

If they wanna keep in line with stuff from D&D if the season 1 villain was Demogorgon this must be some kind of Obyrith.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 02:41 PM
Patient_Leech

Last edited by Impediment on Jul 31st, 2017 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 05:49 PM
carthage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgS2L7WPIO4

Love the soundtrack, music, and these kids can act. Extremely psyched for this

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 03:53 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Yeah, thriller was a nice touch.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 05:21 PM
Patient_Leech

Eh, I want to watch the trailer, but I might as well not. I'm gonna watch the show.

MJ's Thriller is in the trailer?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 05:32 PM
Surtur

Eh, I want to watch the trailer, but I might as well not. I'm gonna watch the show.

MJ's Thriller is in the trailer?

Yeah, but kind of a remixed version. It's one of the best trailers I've seen. It doesn't spoil too much. It is pretty epic.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 12:29 AM
Patient_Leech

^ fair enough. You convinced me. I watched everything except the last like 20 or 30 seconds. Good trailer indeed.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 08:46 PM
Surtur

Though I have to say I don't get the love for Barb. She was meh to me.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 06:09 PM
Patient_Leech

Though I have to say I don't get the love for Barb. She was meh to me.

Well, yeah. I mean, me neither. She's an Unattractive Female Ginger (UFG). lol. But she's still human! And the attractive girl liked her, so the show should have at least had a little bit more mourning for her.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 01:23 PM
Surtur

Well, yeah. I mean, me neither. She's an Unattractive Female Ginger (UFG). lol. But she's still human! And the attractive girl liked her, so the show should have at least had a little bit more mourning for her.

She was totally that girls DUFF(designated ugly fat friend), that is why she was so upset when she was gone.

But at Comic-Con they created a memorial for her, lol. The fans probably mourned her more than people in the show.

I'm also shocked that they actually were able to use the song "Thriller" in the trailer.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:33 PM