KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rebel Galaxy

Rebel Galaxy
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Rebel Galaxy

Rebel Galaxy is a semi-sandbox spaceship combat/trading/exploration space sim game by Double Damage Games (apparently, a 2-man dev team.

Have been playing this game the past few days, and I gotta say, even though the game itself will seem shallow if you give it too much thought or if you go nitpicking. It scratches a longtime itch for fans of games like Freelancer and Elite.

Game is entertaining, graphics are excellent (for an indie game), space combat is simple but fun. If I had one complaint is that I wish they had some sort of simple modding tools for this game as it has to be, without a doubt, the game I would definitely learn to mod for.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:56 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Game is free for PS+ members this month. I highly recommend you give this game a try if you are a PS+ member.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 03:59 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Playing it right now, and it's a blast. I think that I'll buy it when the month is up. This is one of those games that you don't want to slip by you. Oh and I love the music as well. Makes me think that these guys enjoyed listening to Led Zeppelin.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 11:24 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote