KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which race of beings have the best tech in comics?

Which race of beings have the best tech in comics?
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Which race of beings have the best tech in comics?

New Gods?
Monitors?

Who has the best technology in comics?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Don't forget the 5th dimension. Their technology is so advanced people think it's magic

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:14 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Let's exclude the 5-D race.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:14 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

You're dead to me

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:19 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

laughing out loud You're so mean.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 11:22 PM
Raisen

In real life the black race has the best tech. All kinds of different guns and drugs. Fancy ebt cards, long gold chains and cars that bounce up and down

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 12:56 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
In real life the black race has the best tech. All kinds of different guns and drugs. Fancy ebt cards, long gold chains and cars that bounce up and down

Why stop there? Physical superiority, More Commanding voice, and God Bless Queen B Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:01 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Why stop there? Physical superiority, More Commanding voice, and God Bless Queen B Happy Dance

Lol

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:20 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

don't overlook humans

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:33 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by marwash22
don't overlook humans

Definitely Humans, moreso I feel like where DC generally focuses on Power, Marvel focuses on its threats with Intelligence.

Doom who constantly builds devices to steal power, Reed with his Ultimate Nullification device, Panther whose imitated their tech, Stark whose generally builds technology that can combat power

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:39 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Definitely Humans, moreso I feel like where DC generally focuses on Power, Marvel focuses on its threats with Intelligence.

Doom who constantly builds devices to steal power, Reed with his Ultimate Nullification device, Panther whose imitated their tech, Stark whose generally builds technology that can combat power

Brainaic? Ray Palmer? Will Magnus? Niles Caulder? Lex Luthor?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:47 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Looking to get banned i see

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:47 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This is not the place for this shit, take it somewhere else.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:10 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Zack M
Brainaic? Ray Palmer? Will Magnus? Niles Caulder? Lex Luthor?

I agree their all geniuses especially Braniac but how often do they get to show this in a Multi or Universal way other then elseworlds or etc?

Only instance I can think of off head is Convergence for Braniac who isn't even a human.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:47 AM
EcstaticGrace

Yeah I'm honestly disgusted by this, shame on you mad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:48 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Monitors.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:49 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Lol

kill yourself ******.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:56 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I agree their all geniuses especially Braniac but how often do they get to show this in a Multi or Universal way other then elseworlds or etc?

Only instance I can think of off head is Convergence for Braniac who isn't even a human.

Ray Palmer solved a universal destroying event, Niles Caulder created a being so powerful that they were throwing his victims into our reality, Lex Luthor stole the powers of a cosmic/god like being that got the notice of Death of the Endless, etc...

They all have their uber feats. Didn't even include guys like Ultra-Humanite, Dr. Sivana, TO Morrow, etc...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:32 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Monitors. New gods are overrated.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Zack M
Ray Palmer solved a universal destroying event, Niles Caulder created a being so powerful that they were throwing his victims into our reality, Lex Luthor stole the powers of a cosmic/god like being that got the notice of Death of the Endless, etc...

They all have their uber feats. Didn't even include guys like Ultra-Humanite, Dr. Sivana, TO Morrow, etc...

That sounds impressive wasn't even aware of most of that. Probably going to to have to tell me what stories to read.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:38 AM