KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs Satele Shan (Grandmaster)

Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs Satele Shan (Grandmaster)
Started by: QuakeBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
They got ragdolled by Arcann and needed backup to take down Malgus, yeah Vader wins. smile

Here you point to X's failures as proof Y can take him.

Now it seems you redefined your way of thinking. Interesting.

Once a retard. Always a retard. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Zenwolf
K, but that doesn't help me in finding where that is.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...=20150508103704

Perhaps this?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Are the re-releases of the comic adaptations Canon though?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:47 AM
Zenwolf

Hmm....alright.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ahsoka beats the shit out of her.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:05 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Choosing Satele out of spite tbh thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Also speaking of comics, the SW comics is treating the Empire a hell of a lot better than Rebels for sure, the current one was awesome.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:07 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Honestly, siding with Ahsoka. She's like a more skilled version of Aryn Leneer, who herself might have been better than Satele.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:09 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:18 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
no
Convincing argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:19 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:21 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Convincing argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Worst part is that I don't even know what he's shaking his head at. At an Ahsoka victory? At comparing Ahsoka to Aryn? Or contesting Satele>Aryn? All of the above? None of the above and he's just bein' a *****? I don't even know, I don't even know. Bing-bang, come on and sit on my lap and tell me what's troubling you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:26 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just shaking my head at the Ashoka hype. She's good but everyone is ruining her

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:27 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Worst part is that I don't even know what he's shaking his head at. At an Ahsoka victory? At comparing Ahsoka to Aryn? Or contesting Satele>Aryn? All of the above? None of the above and he's just bein' a *****? I don't even know, I don't even know. Bing-bang, come on and sit on my lap and tell me what's troubling you.
He's just mad that Ahsoka's powerful now (he's literally said that), and bitches about her every chance he gets. It's kind of amusing, but getting progressively annoying as time goes on.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:28 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

:/ cheers Joker.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:30 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
Just shaking my head at the Ashoka hype. She's good but everyone is ruining her

I see. Your concerns are now known to me, my son. I won't pick up Satele's banner, though, because it's a terrible banner to carry. It's like arguing for Saesee Tiin, except even more monotonous. It's just awful all around, really.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:32 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm gonna stop until the Ashoka book is out and I get a chance to read it. Only then, may I appreciate her like you do

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:32 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She hasn't done anything to warrant being called a superior force user to Satele ATM, I'll wait to clarify that when those pictures are substantiated and the factors around them known in the novel.

Ahsoka wins because she's vastly more skilled

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:35 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Satele saber showings are just disgusting. That's why her track win/loss ratio, is so horrid on these boards.

Cutting down nameless randoms, getting cream pied by Malgus twice, clashing blades with Chratis, and taking out a few Hex droids is not all that impressive, tbh.

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote