KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs Satele Shan (Grandmaster)

Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs Satele Shan (Grandmaster)
Started by: QuakeBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka beats the shit out of her.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:25 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I see. Your concerns are now known to me, my son. I won't pick up Satele's banner, though, because it's a terrible banner to carry. It's like arguing for Saesee Tiin, except even more monotonous. It's just awful all around, really.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Wow, that guy looks really upset. What's that even from?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:37 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Oh, and also:

quote:
Worst part is that I don't even know what he's shaking his headinvoking demonic rage at. At an Ahsoka victoryThe implication that I would be willing to argue against Ahsoka if it weren't Satele? At comparing Ahsoka to ArynAt the fact that I don't like working with Satele? Or contesting Satele>ArynOr that I don't like working with Saesee? All of the above? None of the above and he's just bein' a *****? I don't even know, I don't even know. Bing-bangXtasy, come on and sit on my lap and tell me what's troubling you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:42 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Macgruber lol

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:42 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Tano, certainly.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:56 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Yeh, Satele wins force.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:57 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Here you point to X's failures as proof Y can take him.

Now it seems you redefined your way of thinking. Interesting.

Once a retard. Always a retard. thumb up
By what, pointing to Satele's failings (against Malgus) as proof Vader would smash her? Right, sounds the same to me. That's quite a lot different from claiming that X can do as good as Y against Z because Y did, which is yes, laughably circular.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:20 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka beats the shit out of her.
smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:38 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Except suggesting her loss to Malgus is directly translatable into a worse loss against Vader is flawed.

Both Ahsoka and Satele were staggered by their opponents strength and were using Force Speed to get around it. The only difference in their fights is that Malgus readily employed the Force and used it to gain an advantage, where the majority of Vader and Ahsoka's fight was just duelling.

Don't get me wrong, Ahsoka's feat is better, but you can't use Malgus to suggest Satele couldn't replicate it. Especially a prime Satele...

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:45 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Once yeah, but Malgus being too fast was the reason she lost, that on top of being brought to her knees in a blade lock which she needed to pull a tree down to escape indicates to me that she was much more pressed by his (weaker) offense than Ahsoka, and no way would have lasted more than 1:30 if Malgus had not readily used the Force.

On the reverse side, there is every argument to made that Ahsoka would have won against Hope Malgus so yeah, its a poor performance for Satele.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:02 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Once yeah, but Malgus being too fast was the reason she lost, that on top of being brought to her knees in a blade lock which she needed to pull a tree down to escape indicates to me that she was much more pressed by his (weaker) offense than Ahsoka, and no way would have lasted more than 1:30 if Malgus had not readily used the Force.

On the reverse side, there is every argument to made that Ahsoka would have won against Hope Malgus so yeah, its a poor performance for Satele.

Again, no, because the main reason Satele lost was because Malgus could match her speed. Canon Vader genuinely doesn't have the Speed feats while duelling to warrant the same conclusion, IMHO.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:07 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

You mean surpass, yeah. And Vader stonewalling Grievous 2.0 and fighting in tandem with Darth Sidious (even if the latter wasn't going all out) >>> Hope Malgus. thumb up

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 11:48 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

While in that bladelock Satele was able to hold Malgus off with one hand, recall. And hold him off when she was grabbing his lightsaber, despite him applying so much pressure his blade was cracking.

Ahsoka is weaker than Satele in the Force, when considering Sateles feats of shattering blast doors, crushing Hex droids and grabbing lightsaber blades.

Also depending on the incarnation, Satele can teleport.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 12:21 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

His blade was "cracking" because of her tutanimis lol, lightsabers aren't that shit.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:06 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why would it crack because of that? Tutaminis wouldn't produce that kind of strain on the blade.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:13 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Because it was absorbing the energy and therefore destablising the blade?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 01:16 PM
S_W_LeGenD

1. Ahsoka Tano
2. Satele Shan
3. Satele Shan

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:00 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Satele wouldn't even register as a footnote on pre-ANH Vader's radar.

Based on?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:00 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Trocity
Satele got shat on by Malgus every time she fought him, I'm going with Ahsoka.

So loosing to Darth Malgus implies that Satele Shan cannot defeat another powerful opponent? erm

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:01 PM