KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Aquaman (2018)

Aquaman (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Manta looks sick.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 03:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Who's shitting on it? It was a good movie, but not great. It would be a middle of the road movie in the MCU, but its sadly the highest point in the DCEU. I just dont think its anything more than that.

That's okay. You're wrong, but it's okay.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Zack M
Manta looks sick.
He looks great and we both should just ignore Bruce from now on.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:21 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:50 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Who's shitting on it? It was a good movie, but not great. It would be a middle of the road movie in the MCU, but its sadly the highest point in the DCEU. I just dont think its anything more than that.

So you basically just acknowledged that DC is capable of making a standard MCU level movie.

Hence why there is still hope for these next 3 films.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 08:05 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So you basically just acknowledged that DC is capable of making a standard MCU level movie.

Hence why there is still hope for these next 3 films.

Who wants to pay to go see a standard, average, lackluster movie?

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:08 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by -Pr-
That's okay. You're wrong, but it's okay.

Hey, when I want your opinion, i'll give it to you. laughing out loud

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:09 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hey, when I want your opinion, i'll give it to you. laughing out loud

How dare you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by panthergod
Guess what: it's almost certain he'll be darkened in the comics as well.. laughing out loud

Cry more. smokin'
you’re telling somebody of colour (Bruce) to cry more about a coloured actor cast in a characters role who’s usually white laughing out loud how f*cking stupid are you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:30 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Who wants to pay to go see a standard, average, lackluster movie?

A standard MCU film is not a standard, average, lackluster film by general standards.

Wonder Woman was adored by fans and critics. Perhaps it was a one off for the WDC. But at least we know its possible, so reason to have hope.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Adored? I know people flocked to it once word got out that it didnt actually suck, but I dont think it holds up like some here want or think. I mean, that second part of the movie with that crappy villain,,,,,pretty bad. I saw it once and had/have no desire what so ever to rewatch it ever again. Most people I know feel the same way. It was a decent movie, but nothing more. The fact that it wasnt a total crap fest like the rest of the DCEU movies causes it to rank a little higher in some peoples minds than it actually deserves.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 05:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I didn’t adore it but I do think it’s by far the best dc film to date from their cinematic universe. I do agree the villain is abysmal and the action isn’t top notch. Best of the dc bunch and isn’t adored by me maybe by Darth Thor the resident dc fanboy.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Adored? I know people flocked to it once word got out that it didnt actually suck, but I dont think it holds up like some here want or think. I mean, that second part of the movie with that crappy villain,,,,,pretty bad. I saw it once and had/have no desire what so ever to rewatch it ever again. Most people I know feel the same way. It was a decent movie, but nothing more. The fact that it wasnt a total crap fest like the rest of the DCEU movies causes it to rank a little higher in some peoples minds than it actually deserves.

Thats all like your opinion man.

Im talking about Critics scores, fans reaction and a pretty amazing box office multiplier. These are all facts suggesting It was adored by many.

For me personally, WW was a faithful and enjoyable origin story, but Thor Ragnarok was by far the best superhero movie of last year. But im not just going to put my head in the sand and claim everyone feels that way.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 09:11 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 09:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Complaining about Movie Posters is pretty pathetic itself

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:14 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Don't get me started on swimming in leather pants...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:34 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Darth Thor

For me personally, WW was a faithful and enjoyable origin story, but Thor Ragnarok was by far the best superhero movie of last year. But im not just going to put my head in the sand and claim everyone feels that way.

Eh, WW, 1st Cap, first 2 Thor flicks, Hulk movies,,,,those are the ones that are on TV or HBO where you keep on flipping the channels. That's how I bunch them together.

Regardless, we're off topic here. Lets continue on to how bad Aquaman and Shazam looks. Peace.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 10:54 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What a **** up way to gauge how good some movies are because they're on some tv channel's.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Max completely misses his point like an idiot. Josh level comprehension skills.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Kazenji
What a **** up way to gauge how good some movies are because they're on some tv channel's.

What a **** up way of comprehending what I typed. The movies have already been gauged before they even hit TV or what not. Its the rewatch factor. The ones I listed,,,I could care less if I ever saw any of them ever again. They were average to begin with.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 01:09 AM