KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Aquaman (2018)

Aquaman (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

WB is not the only studio with a film during that time. Bumblebee could move too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:03 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
WB is not the only studio with a film during that time. Bumblebee could move too.
They do it to dc a lot. It’s hilarious because as a brand they are so ****ing weak. Grossly weak.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

With the positive reception of the trailer I'm not sure Aquaman is going to move now but I guess we'll see.

Nobody is talking about Bumblebee.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:19 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
With the positive reception of the trailer I'm not sure Aquaman is going to move now but I guess we'll see.

Nobody is talking about Bumblebee.
They need to move because this movie won’t do halfway as good with Disney just pushing them around with Poppins.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by quanchi112
They need to move because this movie won’t do halfway as good with Disney just pushing them around with Poppins.
Maybe.

But I'll tell you one thing Poppins isn't getting any of my money.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:23 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Maybe.

But I'll tell you one thing Poppins isn't getting any of my money.
Poppins isn’t something I want to see that much either. Aquaman is a better idea than that but I find it amusing they go right at Aquaman. Out of the next 3 dc films the only one which looks like trash is Shazam. That being said none of the films can hold up to the MCU but still at least some progress is being made.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:27 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Poppins is not getting mine either but it should do well with families.

I'm just hoping Aquaman is good.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Poppins is not getting mine either but it should do well with families.

I'm just hoping Aquaman is good.
If Aquaman doesn’t move and Poppins beats it that’ll be so humiliating for dc. So bad.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:30 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Last year had a bunch of movies open up around this weekend as well and they all did well.

Last Jedi
Jumanji
Showman
Pitch Perfect 3

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Most of those films didn’t have the budget of Aquaman, kiddo. If they can’t beat Poppins get ready for low budget worlds of dc garbage.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:33 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Most of those films didn’t have the budget of Aquaman, kiddo. If they can’t beat Poppins get ready for low budget worlds of dc garbage.

laughing out loud
Does the budget determine if you go see a movie or not?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Does the budget determine if you go see a movie or not?
That determines the movies success and what happens going forward. All movies don’t have the same budget so if it underperforms then guess what cheapville is coming. I wish you understood what the **** the point was, dipshit.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:35 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That determines the movies success and what happens going forward. All movies don’t have the same budget so if it underperforms then guess what cheapville is coming. I wish you understood what the **** the point was, dipshit.
Jumanji did steal a lot of the Last Jedi's thunder last year so I get your point.

There's enough real estate to go around that weekend.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Jumanji did steal a lot of the Last Jedi's thunder last year so I get your point.

There's enough real estate to go around that weekend.
Last Jedi had bad wom. It still cruised past a billion. Jumamji has great legs but I doubt it had aquaman’s budget. Dc has a shorter lease because of the failures of the past as well.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:39 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Let's hope so. It happened last year with the films you mentioned.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Let's hope so. It happened last year with the films you mentioned.
Even you don’t believe dc has any hope to do half the success of the MCU.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 07:42 PM
Senor Cage

Last year had a bunch of movies open up around this weekend as well and they all did well.

Last Jedi
Jumanji
Showman
Pitch Perfect 3

Jumanji killed it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 01:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

I like what I saw from the Aquaman trailer. I hope it's a good movie.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 08:56 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:45 PM
Senor Cage

That roof scene is one of the best action scenes I've seen in a long while. Beautifully shot.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 09:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote