KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Aquaman (2018)

Aquaman (2018)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Either way its performing well.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 05:45 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You are a big salty loser. And a cheap skate.

Maybe the next time you brag about funding a Disney made film by watching it 15 times in theatres, watch it 1 less time, and save the money to pay to watch a WB film just the once.

the only loswer here is you.. you dumbass... told you idiots I wasn't gonna pay for this until sometime in January.. Next time you and that idot Zack tell your bosses to release this day and date like Marvel did with Inifinity War and now with Endgame.. You most likely have already watched Aquaman as well so just admit it., you MALAKA... Also WB most likely is getting some money from the bootleg version. second the film ISN;T a hit since 1. China will keep 80% or more from the money it makes there and 2. IT still must make anywhere between $520 and $600 million worldwide.. you jackass donkey horseface dirty c&cks&cker. go jump off a cliff

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This movie has me hyped cant wait to see it.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:10 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I want this movie to succeed but let's not get carried away. Venom didn't hit 300 in China so I doubt Aquaman will do that. As for 1 billion I don't see that either but I can see 850 million tops.

While I don't see it hitting one billion, I fully expect Aquaman to outperform the likes of Venom in China. It's far closer to being the type of movie Chinese audiences lap up en masse.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
@gavinfeng97
Venom has earned $267.0M for the past 31 days. It will keep showing in cinema before Jan.11 and may end with $270M at that time. But Aquaman has a big chance to take it down to become the 2nd highest-grossing superhero film in China, only behind Infinity War.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:47 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Its 93.6mill for the weekend.

Might round up or down by a couple of million given Chinese Box office isnt counted as quickly as domestic.

Supposedly it was the weather that made some people not go to the movies. If there was no snow, AM could have done better. Very close either way.

Edit:

Venoms record went down.

quote:
China Box Office: AQM scores $32.15M on SUN and has earned $94.72M on 3-day opening. It broke many records for WB including midnights, FRI, SAT, SUN, DAY1, single day, opening wknd. Some December records including SAT, SUN, single day, opening wknd are also rewritten. #Aquaman

Holy shit!

Last edited by Senor Cage on Dec 9th, 2018 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 07:55 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nobody with any self decency clicked on those links. Or read the spoilers.

Luckily I have none. Thanks for the links.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 08:30 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the only loswer here is you.. you dumbass..

Pretty clear who the dumb ass is here..

The one whose lost all of his money giving it to Disney.

you jackass donkey horseface dirty c&cks&cker. go jump off a cliff

Nah the c&cks&cker is you. Mickey Mouses c&ck that is. You are his b**ch

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 08:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't even know what Bruce is saying half the time. LMAO.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:06 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Senor Cage
I don't even know what Bruce is saying half the time. LMAO.

I know hes weird. You complain about one thing, and he doesnt rebuttal at all, instead he just throws a hizzy fit and brings up completely random points which have nothing to do with anything.

Guy seems to have mental health problems if you ask me.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sometimes it's like:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:17 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Just ignore him. AM being a good film and doing big numbers is all that is needed.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:18 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Darth Thor and BruceSkywalker: Take the shit talking to PM or the social thread. The incessant back & forth is derailing the thread topic.

If you can't take it, then don't dish it.

So, anyway....................Aquaman.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 12:02 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
Gitesh Pandya

@GiteshPandya
6m6 minutes ago
More

Final opening wknd #boxoffice for #AquamanAquaman_2018.png in China came in at a huge $94.2M. Compared to other big films in US Dollars, it was:

+52% vs #ReadyPlayerOne

+65% vs #BvS

+69% vs #ThorRagnarok

+82% vs #JusticeLeague

+103% vs #Logan

+112% vs #DoctorStrange

+146% vs #WonderWoman

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Darth Thor and BruceSkywalker: Take the shit talking to PM or the social thread. The incessant back & forth is derailing the thread topic.

If you can't take it, then don't dish it.

So, anyway....................Aquaman.

Aquaman is a pretty good film...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 10:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

This opens on Wednesday here, which happens to be half-price day at the cinema. And now my sister is talking about going to see it, and I'm usually the one to bring her to the cinema.

Ugh.

Expect much bitching on Wednesday evening/Thursday morning from yours truly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 11:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
This opens on Wednesday here, which happens to be half-price day at the cinema. And now my sister is talking about going to see it, and I'm usually the one to bring her to the cinema.

Ugh.

Expect much bitching on Wednesday evening/Thursday morning from yours truly.

you might not ***** and moan about it.. i thought i would've hated it but i didn't

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 11:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

you might not ***** and moan about it.. i thought i would've hated it but i didn't
I knew I would be proven right. Will not see it until theatre but I cannot wait to confirm this myself and suck my own dick over this ad nauseam.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

When are you seeing it? I'm going on Saturday.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
When are you seeing it? I'm going on Saturday.
I work so I do not think I will be able to make it. Following Thursday.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote