KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Where do YOU put X2?

Where do YOU put X2?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Where do YOU put X2?

As a Jedi Master.

I believe that X2 is right below Korr, if not at his level.

Who do you put directly above X2?

Also, who do you put directly below him?

If I know the general consensus of where he is, I can then find out who he'd be good against, and who he'd get stomped by.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:41 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Stormtrooper with a lightsaber level.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:43 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Did you read the respect thread?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So about Kylo Ren level?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:45 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I guess so, yeah.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:46 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So, do you think Ren could take a Magnaguard? Cause I think he'd get stomped.

While X2 was killing them casually as a clone trooper.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 05:48 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

You like X2 a lot don't you

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:52 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
You like X2 a lot don't you
Yeah, honestly.

Before I made a thread on him a year or two ago, no one knew or cared who he was, but he actually has a lot of solid feats.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 08:16 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:12 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

He's Force-sensitive, you know?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:20 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I think its a mixture of everyone either getting tired of my constant usage of X2, not knowing who X2 is, but shitting on him anyway, and also confusing X2 with X1 or even X7.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:23 AM
Syndicate

Tell me X2's best feats.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:54 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He captured Luke in some game no one played iirc.

EDIT: Actually, I think that was X1.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 09:04 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:58 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Syndicate
Tell me X2's best feats.
Killing a bunch of Magnaguards as a Clone Trooper with an Electrostaff, making Grievous retreat with the help of Windu, where Mace said he couldn't do it alone.

Beating a Jedi Master in single combat, with a blaster rifle (though they fought in a very confined space).

As a Jedi, his best feat is single-handedly taking down an army of Stormtroopers on Bespin, as well as taking down Vader's personal guard, and another army of stormtroopers on Vjun, in Bast Castle, which is a dark side nexus.

He also killed a bunch of Nightsisters by himself after they killed Grey Squadron, then killed their leader's pet rancor, and the leader herself, who was pretty powerful. (X2 had said he could feel a powerful dark side energy coming from her)

He also was able to defeat his brother, who was a Sith Lord, and had studied a holocron, despite his brother having all the advantages, and help from Royal Guards, Dark Wookie Clones, and more Royal Guards.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:03 AM
Jmanghan

He's a clone-turned-force-user who captured Luke in some game no one played iirc.
Edit: Nvm.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:04 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, revised that just as you replied lol.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:05 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Jmanghan
So, do you think Ren could take a Magnaguard? Cause I think he'd get stomped.

LOL. Finn's a MagnaGuard level, Kylo stomped him under extremely negative circumstances.

Kylo > X2, tbh.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:15 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by MythLord
LOL. Finn's a MagnaGuard level, Kylo stomped him under extremely negative circumstances.

Kylo > X2, tbh.
Finn is not even close to Magnaguard level, wtf.

What puts him on Magnaguard level?

Magnaguards have given people like Shaak Ti, Kenobi, and Anakin trouble, they would tear Finn to pieces, nice how you ignored all that other stuff.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:19 AM
Syndicate

Killing a bunch of Magnaguards as a Clone Trooper with an Electrostaff, making Grievous retreat with the help of Windu, where Mace said he couldn't do it alone.

Beating a Jedi Master in single combat, with a blaster rifle (though they fought in a very confined space).

As a Jedi, his best feat is single-handedly taking down an army of Stormtroopers on Bespin, as well as taking down Vader's personal guard, and another army of stormtroopers on Vjun, in Bast Castle, which is a dark side nexus.

He also killed a bunch of Nightsisters by himself after they killed Grey Squadron, then killed their leader's pet rancor, and the leader herself, who was pretty powerful. (X2 had said he could feel a powerful dark side energy coming from her)

He also was able to defeat his brother, who was a Sith Lord, and had studied a holocron, despite his brother having all the advantages, and help from Royal Guards, Dark Wookie Clones, and more Royal Guards.

Probably Kylo level.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kylo is featless.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:22 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Finn is not even close to Magnaguard level, wtf.

What puts him on Magnaguard level?

Magnaguards have given people like Shaak Ti, Kenobi, and Anakin trouble, they would tear Finn to pieces, nice how you ignored all that other stuff.

You do realize there's differing types of MagnaGuards, yes? Because you're essentially generalizing IG 101 as being every single MagnaGuard and if that were the case, Fisto wouldn't have eviscerated two of them, Maul wouldn't have stomped six, and Shaak wouldn't have blitzed 5.

A standard MagnaGuard = a standard Jedi Knight. I have Finn on Jedi Knight level, because he's in the top 1% of an Order of supersoldiers trained from birth, in ways inspired by the training of Jedi and later master melee weapons to combat lightsaber wielding combatants(i.e. Jedi).

Everything points to Finn being on par with your standard Jedi Knight, or above. Especially in-canon where non-Force sensitives fight Force sensitives on a daily basis and don't get absolutely massacred. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:23 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote