KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kylo Ren vs 5 Magnaguards

Kylo Ren vs 5 Magnaguards
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Kylo Ren vs 5 Magnaguards

Who wins?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 06:34 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

X2 dies.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 06:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kylo Ren dies.

You trying to bash a star wars character just because I like him is childish.

Trolling is stupid, you should only ever post arguments and actually debate with them, so they understand why the argument is stupid, instead of just calling the argument stupid.

Instead of saying "You're retarded", you say "You're retarded because this character has beat so-and-so before".

The incessant trolling gets annoying.

Last edited by Jmanghan on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 07:06 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of the magnaguards solo

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:49 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Ayy LMAO. No MagnaGuard solos, but they do gang-bang him.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:55 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Ayy LMAO. No MagnaGuard solos, but they do gang-bang him.

big grin yep

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:40 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

"5 MagnaGuards" vs Kylo Ren is about as redundant as "5 Jedi" vs Kylo Ren. There are several different models with several different levels of experience at several different periods of time. Some could give RotS Kenobi pause, others would get slaughtered by him by the dozen.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:01 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NewGuy01
"5 MagnaGuards" vs Kylo Ren is about as redundant as "5 Jedi" vs Kylo Ren. There are several different models with several different levels of experience at several different periods of time. Some could give RotS Kenobi pause, others would get slaughtered by him by the dozen.
The best models.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:07 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Three of the best models were enough to give Obi grief, in Legends. Though in-canon they die to Nahdar Vebb .

Kylo dies either way, but in canon he'd probably put up a pretty good fight.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:16 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao, Magnagaurds are more inconsistent than Savage. Obi-Wan and Anakin have some minor trouble with them and Nahdar Vebb wrecked several in like 2 seconds

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:20 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
lmao, Magnagaurds are more inconsistent than Savage. Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth and Anakin have some minor trouble with them and Nahdar Vebb wrecked several in like 2 seconds
Different models I think.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:21 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

They were Grievous' personal guards, I don't think he'd have shit ones...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:22 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

The manufacturing process probably improved over the course of the war. Besides, MagnaGuards were programmed to be able to learn from combat experience, so logically the ones at the end of the war who had survived many battles would be the strongest.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 09:36 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

We talking the ones Ahsoka and Nahdar were cutting through, the ones on Utupau with two staffs that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble, the magnaguards on Coruscant who were getting danced around by Fisto and killed by the group by Shaak, or the ones on the invisible hand that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble but were no match for them.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Emperordmb
We talking the ones Ahsoka and Nahdar were cutting through, the ones on Utupau with two staffs that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble, the magnaguards on Coruscant who were getting danced around by Fisto and killed by the group by Shaak, or the ones on the invisible hand that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble but were no match for them.

Ok which are we using here? Legends or Canon? Cause 2 of those instances are the former and I think we can agree Legends Magnaguards > Canon ones.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:33 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Eh the Utupau ones and invisible hand ones are canon and those are pretty much the best we've seen.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Eh the Utupau ones and invisible hand ones are canon and those are pretty much the best we've seen.

Well I was meaning the Courscant ones that Fisto and Ti fought being the Legends.

Tbh I'm not sure we should really use TCW far as debating Legends since it's Canon material, cause there's a weird disparity in characters and other things.

But that's just me.

I realize it's also Legends material too, but that's where the disparity comes in.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah but the Coruscant ones while better than the TCW season 1 ones were meh compared to the invisible hand and Utupau arc ones.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:39 PM
Zenwolf

Yeah but the Coruscant ones while better than the TCW season 1 ones were meh compared to the invisible hand and Utupau arc ones.

I guess.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:40 PM