KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Where to rank Kit Fisto and/or Shaak Ti?

Where to rank Kit Fisto and/or Shaak Ti?
Started by: chingchangwalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
Dooku was scolding Grievous for using "power moves" and he doesn't say Grievous doesn't have a chance, just asks if he wishes for Dooku to demonstrate what Drallig would do to him. He then lists Mace and Kenobi, both of whom had actual problems with Grievous and didn't have a clear cut victory, and both of whom are above Cin.

So the accolade shouldn't be taken at face-value, especially when there's a supposed LoE reprint stating the same only with Ti replacing Cin.

Mundi got dispatched faster than Ti did, though. Then Ki-Adi got back up later, and fought Grievous for several seconds. But this can be more attributed to endurance, rather than skill.

And given Shaak at least survived an implied engagement with Skywalker, and her greater aptitude with the Force, I'd say she'd beat Drallig unquestionably.

How would Mundi fighting Grevious be more of endurance rather than skill? When everyone else was completely demolished?

A supposed reprint? I'm not putting too much stock into an implied engagement tbh.

Of course overall yeah, but strict sabers I don't see that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Zenwolf
How would Mundi fighting Grevious be more of endurance rather than skill? When everyone else was completely demolished?

Because Mundi could fall back on Soresu, whereas Shaak's entire fighting style relies on releasing massive bursts of energy.... energy she evidently doesn't have after fighting for days straight on Hypori trying to turn the tide of a battle confused

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Selenial
Because Mundi could fall back on Soresu, whereas Shaak's entire fighting style relies on releasing massive bursts of energy.... energy she evidently doesn't have after fighting for days straight on Hypori trying to turn the tide of a battle confused

Shaak Ti also couldn't fall back on Soresu? Cause all Jedi are trained in all forms of Lightsaber combat.

But point I guess.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:21 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I definitely don't believe Shaak's defeat on Hypori should be used against her due to the circumstances, but she has Makashi, a perfectly minimalist energy conservative form to fall back on if tired.

[sarcasm]Also Tiin>Ti confirmed since he was picked for da mighty B-Team.[/sarcasm]

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:24 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Because Shaak lasted longer against Grievous than Mundi, originally. But whereas after GG dispatched him, he got up, Ti didn't.

Hence, it's endurance-related.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:24 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I definitely don't believe Shaak's defeat on Hypori should be used against her due to the circumstances, but she has Makashi, a perfectly minimalist energy conservative form to fall back on if tired.

[sarcasm]Also Tiin>Ti confirmed since he was picked for da mighty B-Team.[/sarcasm]

A style Grievous knows better than any, TBH.

IMO that's just as much of a disadvantage.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well anyway, I think it's kinda difficult to place Ti because the only instance where she isn't tired from fighting is against Galen.

Other times, Hypori she wasn't at 100% and on Courscant she wasn't either. Well when she went to fight Grevious, the former where she was overwhelmed and the latter where she didn't even get an attack in before getting strung up like a Pinata.

So we really just can gauge her only really as of her fight with Galen and I guess her Magnaguard fight.

As far as being 100%.

Fisto isn't as hard.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:30 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Selenial
A style Grievous knows better than any, TBH.

IMO that's just as much of a disadvantage.

Wonder if Dooku gave Grievous any pointers on Ataru countering since he's an expert at it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

They're both definitely at least Council later.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:39 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Both are firmly below Kenobi.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering Kenobi gets ragdolled by almost everyone, I have Fisto on par with him skill wise but overall just below.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 12:53 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

>Almost everyone
>Dooku and Maul only

You are getting more cancerous by the day.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 12:58 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's still embarrassing getting ragdolled by Maul...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:08 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
It's still embarrassing getting ragdolled by Maul...
You should probably stop. smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:09 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by |King Joker|
You should probably stop. smile

Breathing.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:10 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Because?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:11 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

My point still stands. Fisto is just below obi-Wan is he not?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:11 AM
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by SunRazer
Because?

Because he's a fuggot.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:12 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Because he's a fuggot.

Nah, I made that post in reference to ChingChang saying that "it's embarassing to get ragdolled to Maul".

I wouldn't question the two posts below smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 01:13 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote