KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs. Count Dooku/Darth Zannah/Darth Malgus

Exar Kun vs. Count Dooku/Darth Zannah/Darth Malgus
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar Kun vs. Count Dooku/Darth Zannah/Darth Malgus

These team replace the force sensitives he couldn't choke in the Senate building

Can Exar win?

Force, sabers, all ot

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Maybe? I don't know though. I think 3 opponents of this caliber might be too much.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Team stomps lmao.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No. He's toast.

Spite.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:18 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar choked Streen, Jacen, and incinerated Gantoris. He should oneshot

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:21 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Because this is even remotely the same caliber of fighter, but I'll argue it anyway.

Kun was choking out a team of 7 melded Jedi who can telekinetically throw large boulders at TIE fighters going full speed, cause hurricane strength winds that reduced four TIE Fighters to molten wreckage, as well as crush an AT-ST in less than a second. They were aided in their meld by the Solo Twins and the spirits of Master Vodo Siosk-Baas and Master Luke Skywalker.

Kun was in a far less powerful state than he was in life at this point, that's pretty much a fact.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:47 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mm Kun is a powerhouse but the team should win most times. Zannah uses her sorcery bullshit whilst Malgus and Dooku take him in sabers, Kun might take one or two down

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:49 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QuakeBlood

Team will overwhelm him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:52 AM
Click here to Send QuakeBlood a Private Message Find more posts by QuakeBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Honestly? Revan, Kun, Krayt and Plagueis should all be capable of something like this.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:54 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Team stomps lmao.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah they all lose tbh. Plagueis is the fastest so he has the best chance but :/

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:55 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan defeated a stronger team, Kun was one-shotting a stronger team, Krayt blitzed Imperial Knights, Darth Plagueis should be even more powerful than those three.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 03:58 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

How shit do you think these three are? Zannah is the weakest but she's still competent, Malgus is one of the best warriors ever and Dooku is top 5 duelists ever material

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:00 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It's about strength in the Force, collectively the melded Jedi team is stupidly powerful.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:01 AM
Syndicate

Originally posted by AncientPower
Because this is even remotely the same caliber of fighter, but I'll argue it anyway.

Kun was choking out a team of 7 melded Jedi who can telekinetically throw large boulders at TIE fighters going full speed, cause hurricane strength winds that reduced four TIE Fighters to molten wreckage, as well as crush an AT-ST in less than a second. They were aided in their meld by the Solo Twins and the spirits of Master Vodo Siosk-Baas and Master Luke Skywalker.

Kun was in a far less powerful state than he was in life at this point, that's pretty much a fact.

Can I get the quote for the melded Jedi reducing TIE's to molten slag?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:06 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Streen, however, did not pick up rocks or other weapons with the Force. He used the air itself, moving molecules in the atmosphere to summon storm currents and scramble the air attack line with a wall of wind that achieved hurricane strength. The gusting currents buffeted the TIE fighters right and left, forcing the pilots to concentrate on simply flying and not allowing them to fire a single shot.
Streen looked up into the sky, his eyes wide and bloodshot, his hair wafting about his head. He held his trembling fingers outstretched and then brought his hands together symbolically, slamming his hands of wind so that the heavy crosscurrents smashed the four TIE fighters together. They crashed into a single knot of molten wreckage that tumbled out of the air.
-_Star Wars: Darksaber

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:08 AM
Syndicate

Damn...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:09 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Trocity
Team stomps lmao.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ancient, in your eyes is Kun more powerful than Sheev?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 04:18 AM