KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Creepy Glitch in the Matrix Stories

Creepy Glitch in the Matrix Stories
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Creepy Glitch in the Matrix Stories

Anyone got some?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 09:36 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I've had deja vu lots of times, and thats what i call it because of the movie...huh

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 10:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the entire 3rd Matrix film was somehow a glitch.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 12:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^haha!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 12:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Personally I think the Glitching started pretty early in Pt2.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still the Matrix video game was awesome.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Never played it. I pretty much ignore the mivie sequels, too. The first one was hard to beat and well, they didnt beat it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 09:51 PM
Flyattractor

I remember people walking out of Matx3 being Royally pissed off. For me that was the best thing about the movie.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 02:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I really liked the second one.

I only watches it for the fight scenes.

When I go see an action movie, a good plot is preferable, but unneeded.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 04:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Same here, and i'll hardly ever call a movie bad, as opposed to saying i just didnt care for it personally.
The Matrix sequels were bad. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 10:30 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I first saw the 3rd film I thought it was okay, I saw it in theaters the day it came out. However, immediately prior to the movie my friend and I were in my car in the parking lot of the mall taking some vicodin and then smoking a bowl.

Later on when I watched the movie sober it was utterly awful.

I liked the second movie because it expanded on the universe, had some neat visuals and fight scenes, etc. It was indeed nice to see Zion for the first time. Yet also they felt the need to insert a rave scene, which was awful. Oh and the sex scenes with Neo and Trinity are incredibly awkward as well, but other than that..it was good.

3rd movie was annoying, especially that one f*cking kid with the shaved head who screams "the war is over!!!" at the end. I was hoping that f*cker would get robo-murdered.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 01:50 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Night time one time a few of us were hanging outside my friends garage and you know how a cats eyes catch the light so it looks like they glow, this one was doing that across the street... not alarming no... until we noticed it was kind of see-through. We went inside immediately.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 01:06 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^huh

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 09:58 AM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Night time one time a few of us were hanging outside my friends garage and you know how a cats eyes catch the light so it looks like they glow, this one was doing that across the street... not alarming no... until we noticed it was kind of see-through. We went inside immediately.
Damn you, alien overlords.

What if when our life ends, we're pulled out of a machine and its like "simulation over".

And you find out you're some alien humanoid with advanced technology.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:19 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's more like Avatar, we're disembodied energy beings shoved into a meat suit and forced to experience life in a linear timeline.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 05:49 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nuke saw a PhantomPussyCat!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 05:53 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Could have just been how the light reflected, but one does not take chances with supernatural entities.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 05:55 PM
Flyattractor

Oh just admit that you went all ShaggDoo and were in full "Puh, puh puh puh-ussy!!!!!!!!!!" mode

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 07:28 PM
riv6672

I would have been. I believe in the supernatural AND i hate cats.

And cats know i hate them.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 09:50 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh just admit that you went all ShaggDoo and were in full "Puh, puh puh puh-ussy!!!!!!!!!!" mode

yeah I needed a scooby snack, hard

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 10:39 PM