KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcat vs Daredevil

Wildcat vs Daredevil
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
Wildcat does not have to be at Bruce's level to beat Daredevil in a close quarters strictly

Actually based on the times DD and Bat's have crossed paths, yes he does
http://i0.wp.com/bigglasgowcomic.co...-an-Eye-018.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...-an-eye-006.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...-an-eye-008.jpg
http://i2.wp.com/bigglasgowcomic.co...-an-Eye-007.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...e59c5f8eea4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...56664-087my.jpg

Matt Seems to do as good a job dodging Bruce's attacks (or cathcing them) as Bruce does Ted's. Shame Ted couldn't say the same.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 01:46 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

yep. aside of that matt shows incredible level of agility and skills that allow him to fight spiderman and beat symbiot spiderman in a blow for blow fight. daredevil is on a different level. daredevil hangs with captain america, one shotts wolverine and gorgon. wildcat is not at those levels.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:12 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by beatboks

Matt Seems to do as good a job dodging Bruce's attacks (or cathcing them) as Bruce does Ted's. Shame Ted couldn't say the same.
and..........are those canon?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:22 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by beatboks

Catching batarangs means nothing against Wildcat. The only things Wildcat will be throwing are punch combinations and haymakers. Also funny how you forgot to show the rest of that batarangs catch scan where Bruce kicks Matt in the face.

(please log in to view the image)

Hell, Wildcat performed just as good in the first scan I posted and better in the second. So nice "fail." stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 05:10 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Catching batarangs means nothing against Wildcat. The only things Wildcat will be throwing are punch combinations and haymakers. Also funny how you forgot to show the rest of that batarangs catch scan where Bruce kicks Matt in the face.

Hell, Wildcat performed just as good in the first scan I posted and better in the second. So nice "fail." stick out tongue

as pointed out in another thread, you sure like to twist the facts in scans. you can clearly see that daredevil dodge that kick and it did not connect. daredevil leans back with the kick avoiding it. you dont see an impact depiction like an "arghhh" for example or anything that can tell us it was a connected kick. then batman is trying to punch him and daredevil avoids that as well. anyone with a set of eyes can see that. stop trying to twist feats and scans all the time, its getting redicilous.

Last edited by Dareangel on Sep 24th, 2016 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 06:34 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Dareangel
as pointed out in another thread, you sure like to twist the facts in scans. you can clearly see that daredevil dodge that kick and it did not connect. daredevil leans back with the kick avoiding it. you dont see an impact depiction like an "arghhh" for example or anything that can tell us it was a connected kick. then batman is trying to punch him and daredevil avoids that as well. anyone with a set of eyes can see that. stop trying to twist feats and scans all the time, its getting redicilous.

Clicking on the image makes it bigger lol. Dude its clear Batman kicks him and Daredevil drops the batarangs. So exactly what scans or feats I'm twisting? The one that you posted on two threads that you believed showed Croc crushing Ted Grant, or the ones that you said Deathstroke gets bested by Nightwing all the time, or this one where DD gets kicked.?

You have been clearly wrong every time and even had to admit but stating things like:

i misswrote what i intended to write.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Last edited by Supermutant on Sep 24th, 2016 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:13 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Matt is not dodging that kick. His head is kicked back at far lower angle and more than he can lean away.

And Bullseye has flat out said that Batman hits harder than Daredevil.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Clicking on the image makes it bigger lol. Dude its clear Batman kicks him and Daredevil drops the batarangs. So exactly what scans or feats I'm twisting? The one that you posted on two threads that you believed showed Croc crushing Ted Grant, or the ones that you said Deathstroke gets bested by Nightwing all the time, or this one where DD gets kicked.?

You have been clearly wrong every time and even had to admit but stating things like:

where is it clear? daredevil is leaning back and doging the kick. you dont see impact depiction like the average "baam" you also dont see matt reacting with any sort of pain expression or "arghh". daredevil throws the batrangs while on it. daredevil avoided a kick and a punch from batman as easy as it is.

you also failed to address my points on the deathstroke thread as well as here. you simply twist scans and feats and hope for the best. thats weak.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:32 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by abhilegend

And Bullseye has flat out said that Batman hits harder than Daredevil.

statements are not actual feats. daredevil one shotting psylocke, gorgon, and beating both sabretooth and symbiot spiderman in a fist fight says otherwise.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 07:33 PM
Supermutant

where is it clear? daredevil is leaning back and doging the kick. you dont see impact depiction like the average "baam" you also dont see matt reacting with any sort of pain expression or "arghh". daredevil throws the batrangs while on it. daredevil avoided a kick and a punch from batman as easy as it is.

you also failed to address my points on the deathstroke thread as well as here. you simply twist scans and feats and hope for the best. thats weak.

That's a horrible depiction. Any reasonable person sees clearly with the body positioning that Daredevil has been kick. That scan is the immediate aftermath with DD's head close to the ground and his arms up unable to brace for the impact. Furthermore DD has excellent accuracy when throwing projectiles. He would not wildly toss batarangs up in the air nowhere close to doing any damage to Bats.

Also, DD cannot levitate or fly, and Batman's body is in the position of having made contact with DD. Artists do not always use sound expression to show impact especially when then they clearly show impact by the body position.

No, I have address every point of your downright false and grossly inaccurate assumptions and misstatements. You on the other hand continue to state them over again like you believe that saying the wrong thing enough times will somehow make you right.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 09:39 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

statements are not actual feats. daredevil one shotting psylocke, gorgon, and beating both sabretooth and symbiot spiderman in a fist fight says otherwise.

Yet, he has never oneshotted Bullseye who has a very good recollection of how hard Matt hits.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLurkingFear
Colossal Creeping Death

Wildcat ftw, via "good old fashioned knuckle buster. "

"The nightmare creeping death."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:23 AM
TheLurkingFear is currently offline Click here to Send TheLurkingFear a Private Message Find more posts by TheLurkingFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by RadZoa
I would say that Daredevil is more on Tim Drakes level

Lmfao

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:54 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

That's a horrible depiction. Any reasonable person sees clearly with the body positioning that Daredevil has been kick. That scan is the immediate aftermath with DD's head close to the ground and his arms up unable to brace for the impact. Furthermore DD has excellent accuracy when throwing projectiles. He would not wildly toss batarangs up in the air nowhere close to doing any damage to Bats.

Also, DD cannot levitate or fly, and Batman's body is in the position of having made contact with DD. Artists do not always use sound expression to show impact especially when then they clearly show impact by the body position.

No, I have address every point of your downright false and grossly inaccurate assumptions and misstatements. You on the other hand continue to state them over again like you believe that saying the wrong thing enough times will somehow make you right.

your depiction of the scans is very biased. daredevil leans back its that simple. dont even try to say he is not flexible enough to just lean back like that. yes he was close to the ground because he leaned back. then he is right back at his feet avoiding a punch from batman. him getting kicked in the face prior to that makes no sense. those 2 showings are being 1 followed by the other depict how daredevil avoids getting hit by batman. bruce commented on how the batrangs are meant to occupy matts hands. therefor matt leans back and throws them. he cant focus on both throwing them straight at batman while avoiding his kick like that. well he can but the writer thought he cant.

this is not about levitation, if you are trying to argue leaning back is beyond something daredevil can do, then please educate yourself about his physical abilities from 0. artist do use sounds and different depictions to point out an impact. look at the drawing closely, matt is leaning back with an average face expression on his face. in any drawing after being kicked to the face his mouth would be opened with pain and show he got hurt. in the next scan we see both sound depiction of action as well as batman grabs matt from behind and you see matts face expresson of being in a struggle. therefor we know the srtist depicts facial expressions and sound when its needed.

you did not address my points. and the fact half of your paragraph is just useless trash talking only makes my point more clear. someone who has an argument just presents it. the person who doesnt have anything to say resort to name calling and anger.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:25 AM
Dareangel

here is the scan i was talking about. the artist intetions when he wants to show someone is hurt or struggles.

Attachment: daredevil-and-batman-eye-for-an-eye-010.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:28 AM
Dareangel

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yet, he has never oneshotted Bullseye who has a very good recollection of how hard Matt hits.

as far as we know the crossovers dont count. but even if they are, matt one shotted freaking gorgon. can you post something on that scale for batman?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:29 AM
Supermutant

here is the scan i was talking about. the artist intetions when he wants to show someone is hurt or struggles.

Thanks for making my point. There are no sound effects shown when Bats grab DD around the neck, or when DD flips Bats over. Also we know that Bats has to land b/c he can't fly or levitate, but that actually scene is not shown although it clearly has to happen.

I'm also not angry, but I am continuing to laughing out loud at the lengths you will go when you are wrong. I am guessing that you are just "testing my knowledge" again, to backpedal away from being clearly wrong again.

About the "points" you are making, I have already showed your many errors and mistakes. But I will ask again what specific points have you raised that I haven't address. besides stating what is obviously incorrect over and over.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 10:57 AM
Dareangel

Thanks for making my point. There are no sound effects shown when Bats grab DD around the neck, or when DD flips Bats over. Also we know that Bats has to land b/c he can't fly or levitate, but that actually scene is not shown although it clearly has to happen.

I'm also not angry, but I am continuing to laughing out loud at the lengths you will go when you are wrong. I am guessing that you are just "testing my knowledge" again, to backpedal away from being clearly wrong again.

About the "points" you are making, I have already showed your many errors and mistakes. But I will ask again what specific points have you raised that I haven't address. besides stating what is obviously incorrect over and over.

when batman grabs matt by the neck, you see a depiction of struggle and matt being hurt.with the scan where daredevil leans back and avoid the kick you see no signs of pain or anything on his face. just a traight face. it is preety obvious he avoided that kick you are grasping straws and evne they dont exist.

throwing around you are wrong you are wrong isnt going to do the job. here i can do it as well. you are wrong. you are just wrong. and? if you believe me to be wrong prove it, just like i am doing to your argument. proving its wrong.

scroll back and read them its not that hard. you should have done it before. i am not typing everything just because you didnt do your chores on time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 07:04 AM
Supermutant

when batman grabs matt by the neck, you see a depiction of struggle and matt being hurt.with the scan where daredevil leans back and avoid the kick you see no signs of pain or anything on his face. just a traight face. it is preety obvious he avoided that kick you are grasping straws and evne they dont exist.

lol So now you are stating that Bat's grab hurt DD, but his kick didn't. Immediately before the bat kick DD is smiling, after he has an expressionless face like someone who has just gotten stunned has.

throwing around you are wrong you are wrong isnt going to do the job. here i can do it as well. you are wrong. you are just wrong. and? if you believe me to be wrong prove it, just like i am doing to your argument. proving its wrong.

I have repeatedly proved why you are wrong with actual issues in the right context. I even shamed you into admitting it, although you were/are still trying to weasel out of it.

as i pointed out, i accidently wrote that.
lol lol lol

quote:
scroll back and read them its not that hard. you should have done it before. i am not typing everything just because you didnt do your chores on time.

So you have no relevant points, and have very little knowledge of what you are stating. I'm glad we agree on that. About doing chores, how old are you 12?

In the below Daredevil vs Black Panther Shuri fight (Daredevil #7 2014 Original Sin Tie In) in the next to last panel. Does Daredevil kick Shuri or does Shuri lean back and dodges it? Also notice no sound effects.

I will be eagerly awaiting your answer.

Last edited by Supermutant on Sep 26th, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 11:40 AM
Dareangel

lol So now you are stating that Bat's grab hurt DD, but his kick didn't. Immediately before the bat kick DD is smiling, after he has an expressionless face like someone who has just gotten stunned has.

I have repeatedly proved why you are wrong with actual issues in the right context. I even shamed you into admitting it, although you were/are still trying to weasel out of it.

lol lol lol

So you have no relevant points, and have very little knowledge of what you are stating. I'm glad we agree on that. About doing chores, how old are you 12?

In the below Daredevil vs Black Panther Shuri fight (Daredevil #7 2014 Original Sin Tie In) in the next to last panel. Does Daredevil kick Shuri or does Shuri lean back and dodges it? Also notice no sound effects.

I will be eagerly awaiting your answer. [/B]

his kicks didnt because they didnt land as simple as it is. if the kick landed you would see an expression of pain. you just confrim my point that a kick is harder and should get more emotions out of him. way to enforce my argument brilliant. his expression isnt stunned. this is getting pathetic. his expression is very regular or someone who just avoided a kick and avoided a punch afterwards. if a kick to the face was landed he wouldnt be perfectly fine to continue and avoid the punch as well.

you did not prove me wrong on anything. you just stick to any life saving belt you could find and at this point you stuck to a mistake i made confusing between whats happening the majority of their fights. thats weak... how about you try to actually address my argument

as i pointed out, i am not doing all the work for you. we have an argument and you got lazy and thought you can just skip my argument and pretend like i never presented the things i have. now you are punished for that and have to go back and fetch them.

in the scan you posted she gets kicked. first of all different arts. i already proved that the artists that drew the fight between batman and matt, show pain and strugle expressions when they exist. secondly in daredevil vs batman, daredevil is arching his back and doing avoiding moves. the art clearly shows it. he is arching his back with the kick and his face expression is fine. in this scan however, daredevil connected and she is just falling back like a traight plank. this is something that happens to someone after he is being hit and falls back. also you can see that his kick is under the level of her head which means it connected to her face. however daredevil vs batman you see daredevil being under the kick which means he avoided it. here is your difference. now go fetch me some answers to my previous argument... i am waiting

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 12:45 PM