KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcat vs Daredevil

Wildcat vs Daredevil
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

More nonsense. So basically according to you when DD kicks someone and that opponent leans back w/o sound expressions it is clearly a kick. But when Batman does the same to DD it isn't. That's beyond horrible, and I just further exposed and shamed you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:02 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brutal fight, but Matt wins this a large majority.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:38 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
More nonsense. So basically according to you when DD kicks someone and that opponent leans back w/o sound expressions it is clearly a kick. But when Batman does the same to DD it isn't. That's beyond horrible, and I just further exposed and shamed you.

whats the matter i broke your argument? why dont you address to all the reasons i gave? i explained detail after detail why in the batman daredevil fight its a dodge while in this fight its a hit. if you fail to understand it work on your comprehension. stop being a clown and admit you simply got owned at the very least on this one. if not, counter my explanation.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:36 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Dareangel
as far as we know the crossovers dont count. but even if they are, matt one shotted freaking gorgon. can you post something on that scale for batman?

But you're using Batman and Daredevil crossover?

Daredevil never oneshotted Gorgon. He cheapshotted Gorgon who was already fighting Iron Fist.

Sure, Batman oneshotted Captain Marvel with a kick and reverted him to Billy Batson.

Last edited by abhilegend on Sep 27th, 2016 at 06:54 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by abhilegend
But you're using Batman and Daredevil crossover?

Daredevil never oneshotted Gorgon. He cheapshotted Gorgon who was already fighting Iron Fist.

Sure, Batman oneshotted Captain Marvel with a kick and reverted him to Billy Batson.

cheap shotted? gorgon was during a fight as you stated and he was in a fighting mode. he wasnt relaxed. also gorgon has insane healing factor so he wasnt hurt when he got the kick from daredevil. a KO is a KO. daredevil did something no one could do to gorgon. thats including iron fist

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:56 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

cheap shotted? gorgon was during a fight as you stated and he was in a fighting mode.

He wasn't fighting Daredevil who kicked him from behind. Classic cheapshot.
quote:

he wasnt relaxed. also gorgon has insane healing factor so he wasnt hurt when he got the kick from daredevil. a KO is a KO. daredevil did something no one could do to gorgon. thats including iron fist

Yes, he kicked Gorgon from behind and koed him who was already hurt from Iron Fist.

Bullseye koed Daredevil with a paper aeroplane once. So anything harder than that must ko him, right?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:11 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

He wasn't fighting Daredevil who kicked him from behind. Classic cheapshot.

Yes, he kicked Gorgon from behind and koed him who was already hurt from Iron Fist.

Bullseye koed Daredevil with a paper aeroplane once. So anything harder than that must ko him, right?

you are wrong in your statement. watch the scan daredevil kicked him in the face. gorgon saw him couldnt do anything. it wasnt from behind.

lowballing is never the answer. daredevil clearly has majority of wins over bullseye as well as killing him. on top of that even the fight you posted with elektra matt beats the crap out of him

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:28 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's not how that happened. Danny even asks Gorgon to look behind but he called it a bluff and Matt cheapshotted him.

Stop whining.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 12:40 PM
Dareangel

That's not how that happened. Danny even asks Gorgon to look behind but he called it a bluff and Matt cheapshotted him.

Stop whining.

this does not look like "behind". its between the front and the side.

Attachment: daredevil kick.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:17 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

this does not look like "behind". its between the front and the side.

Seriously?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:31 AM
Dareangel

Seriously?

did you see the scan i posted? what does it show? daredevil comming from his front side. this is a fact. you want to argue with the depiction we clearly see ? how is it possible to hit someone in the face from behind.... please stop. you also cant say that its gorgon turned behind because you can see matt is next to iron fist. it is clear as daylight. i am posting the scan again look closely.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:54 AM
Dareangel

look closely at the direction...

Attachment: daredevil kick.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:56 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

did you see the scan i posted? what does it show? daredevil comming from his front side. this is a fact. you want to argue with the depiction we clearly see ? how is it possible to hit someone in the face from behind.... please stop. you also cant say that its gorgon turned behind because you can see matt is next to iron fist. it is clear as daylight. i am posting the scan again look closely.
look closely at the direction...

Yes, I see the direction. Its called an art error.

Iron Fist is asking Gorgon to look behind but as usual he calls it a bluff and Matt cheapshots him.

You should read the dialogue first. Gorgon would kill Daredevil in a fight.

Also shut up already with your constant whining.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 07:34 AM
DarkSaint85

When did Batman revert Billy with a kick? IIRC Billy did it to draw him in?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 08:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Yes, I see the direction. Its called an art error.

Iron Fist is asking Gorgon to look behind but as usual he calls it a bluff and Matt cheapshots him.

You should read the dialogue first. Gorgon would kill Daredevil in a fight.

Also shut up already with your constant whining.

art error? no ... its a statement error. how the hell could daredevil kick gorgon in his face if he was from behind? it was a statement error from iron fist because look to your side jusr sounds wierd. again look at the big scan and tell me what do you see. a whole art is false and the outcome... but 1 useless statement to you is the key? please... stop grasping straws. your opinion of what will happen in a fight between gorgon and daredevil<<<<<< what happened in the actual fight between gorgon and daredevil. the only one whining about a simple knock out by daredevil is you.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 10:35 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

art error? no ... its a statement error. how the hell could daredevil kick gorgon in his face if he was from behind? it was a statement error from iron fist because look to your side jusr sounds wierd. again look at the big scan and tell me what do you see. a whole art is false and the outcome... but 1 useless statement to you is the key? please... stop grasping straws. your opinion of what will happen in a fight between gorgon and daredevil<<<<<< what happened in the actual fight between gorgon and daredevil. the only one whining about a simple knock out by daredevil is you.

How is it a statement error? You know writer>artists, right?

You're just making things up now to suit your version of how things went. No need to discuss that.

When you have some actual fact or reasoning, do let me know.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 10:50 AM
Dareangel

How is it a statement error? You know writer>artists, right?

You're just making things up now to suit your version of how things went. No need to discuss that.

When you have some actual fact or reasoning, do let me know.

again. a whole art depicting daredevil delivering a kick to the face of gorgon while being side by side with iron fist >>>> some useless statement that probably was writen because its what people usually say. you dont hear look to your side often. its not something people say. also, maybe iron fist wanted gorgon to look behind him to make sure the kick will land because it was so much towards his face that he could see it and maybe avoid it. but the look behind you thing is a known distraction statement used in fights to make the opponent look to the wrong direction.

fact of reasoning? i just bring you what happened in the comics as we all see. you are the one trying to re invent the wheel over here for some reason.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 11:26 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Art error. Happens all the time.

Iron Fist specifically asked Gorgon to not look behind. Gorgon was surprised attacked by someone he wasn't fighting.

End of story. Whining wouldn't change anything kid.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 11:48 AM
Dareangel

Art error. Happens all the time.

Iron Fist specifically asked Gorgon to not look behind. Gorgon was surprised attacked by someone he wasn't fighting.

End of story. Whining wouldn't change anything kid.

you just wont admit you lost right? i posted a clear scan that shows black on white he was kicked in the face from the front side. a scan. you claim it doesnt count. why? because iron fist told him to look behind because its either an error since nobody says look to your side. or the other option which i explained, is that iron fist wanted to trick him and make him not see daredevil infront of him.

i know what the problem is. i am a new member and dont know too much about comics. so you desided oh great lets jump that wagon and have fun. but once you got caught for being wrong, you simply cant admit you are wrong against some newbie. so you will just keep repeating yourself even thought its clearly funny and very obvious you are wrong. you can do better than that

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 01:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

you just wont admit you lost right? i posted a clear scan that shows black on white he was kicked in the face from the front side. a scan. you claim it doesnt count. why? because iron fist told him to look behind because its either an error since nobody says look to your side. or the other option which i explained, is that iron fist wanted to trick him and make him not see daredevil infront of him.

i know what the problem is. i am a new member and dont know too much about comics. so you desided oh great lets jump that wagon and have fun. but once you got caught for being wrong, you simply cant admit you are wrong against some newbie. so you will just keep repeating yourself even thought its clearly funny and very obvious you are wrong. you can do better than that

Like I said, this isn't up for debate. Matt cheapshotted Gorgon who was fighting Iron Fist at the time.

There is dialogue and everything indicating it was a cheapshot. Just because you are a massive Daredevil fan doesn't mean it wasn't a cheapshot.

You can be surprised even by attacks when they are punched in the face. Prime example.

Stop this foolishness.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 02:15 PM