KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Where to rank Exar Kun?

Where to rank Exar Kun?
Started by: chingchangwalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

In those re-tellings we know Kun's spiritual hold on the world was permanently weakened by Horn's destruction of one of the temples. Which only furthers the point that this incarnation of Exar Kun is far less powerful than the Exar Kun we're using in this thread.

thumb up

Nah, it states they were all confused and attacking each other randomly or just standing around, they clearly weren't prepared for any major telekinetic wave. It's obviously very impressive, but not compared to legit choking a group of melded Jedi of this caliber. Who were all prepared in an ambush and focused on facing Kun.

That's fine, but given how completely different the circumstances for Kun are here, the argument writes itself.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 06:52 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
AP, I think you would have more success with the Kun Brigade if you focus more on how he handled Nadd, Keto, and Urr.

ILS and Skillz already wank that, but there is a certain delectable irony in watching the pro-Vader club scramble for TK feats now that Kun has two massive ones.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 06:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Read me.

The problem with "ranking" character is, that every poster here has a different ranking system of all other characters.

If you ask me, Kun is most certainly one of the top 10 Sith in the entire mythos. One can bump him even higher than that, when talking about combat (as in versus threads) based on showings, implications and outright hype.

For example: If one accepts the "feats" commonly attributed to the like of Tulak Hord and then accepts the idea that Kun is his superior, the guy should be a nigh unstoppable force on every battlefield and give virtually every other character in the mythos something to chew on.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nai
Read me.

The problem with "ranking" character is, that every poster here has a different ranking system of all other characters.

If you ask me, Kun is most certainly one of the top 10 Sith in the entire mythos. One can bump him even higher than that, when talking about combat (as in versus threads) based on showings, implications and outright hype.

For example: If one accepts the "feats" commonly attributed to the like of Tulak Hord and then accepts the idea that Kun is his superior, the guy should be a nigh unstoppable force on every battlefield and give virtually every other character in the mythos something to chew on.

Intelect off the charts thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:00 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Nai

thumb up @ both points.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:16 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by AncientPower
Beni, go back to Ahsoka wanking, you've lost this debate so many times, I've even seen my replies to you quoted on CV, which speaks volumes.
So you have a fanclub now? That must be nice. smile

Wasn't aware folks on CV were intelligent enough to use Ctrl + Paste tho.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2016 01:20 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote