KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Split

Split
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Split

Professor X done gone batshit crazy.

Looks interesting.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 11:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched the trailer. Yeah looks interesting and I've every faith in James Macavoy's ability (watch Filth if you haven't seen it) but I'm still wary about Shyamalan as he's still not returned to form and has doesn't anything great in over a decade.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 11:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yeah, Shyamalan has been off his game since Signs, IMO.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 11:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://youtu.be/rDpimaf_Fqo

Yeah that was my cut off point for him being good as well. Here's a scene from Filth that shows why I think Macavoy should nail this role.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 11:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed, trailer is captivating, lead actor is talented and the story sounds good, but the director is a big maybe. Hopefully he's back and we get something of quality like Unbreakable and not Lady In The Water.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Whats the twist?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:08 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

everyone you see is just another personality and it's all in his head; he's also a ghost.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
everyone you see is just another personality and it's all in his head; he's also a ghost.

Im also getting a slight feel that there might be an alien/demon invasion looming in this world.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:22 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed, trailer is captivating, lead actor is talented and the story sounds good, but the director is a big maybe. Hopefully he's back and we get something of quality like Unbreakable and not Lady In The Water.

The only MNS film I've never seen in Lady in the Water. Is it that bad?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:32 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment

It's shit.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 12:49 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah, Shyamalan has been off his game since Signs, IMO.

Haven't seen 'The Visit' ?

after seeing that myself, He is back to form.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 01:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Visit was hilariously dumb.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 01:59 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fair enough.....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 02:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

interesting

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 02:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

hmm, i'll be in the minority and say this looks pretty bad.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 10:04 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Looks like it has some promise. Identity meets Kiss the Girls?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 06:30 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I don't fck with Shamalama.

I've given him too many chances, and until he proves he's not a shit director anymore, he gets none of my money or bandwidth.

will catch this on cable if i hear good things.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 06:34 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by marwash22
I don't fck with Shamalama.

I've given him too many chances, and until he proves he's not a shit director anymore, he gets none of my money or bandwidth.

will catch this on cable if i hear good things.

These are the feelings I'm leaning towards. Although I haven't even bothered with some of his stuff, like The Happening or Lady in the Water because I heard they were so bad. But After Earth was so awful and such a waste of what could have been a decent premise that I am pretty much done with him.

That being said, I did really like Devil (which I think he produced/wrote, or something). It was a decent horror/suspense. And this looks a bit more along those lines, so I will try to keep an open mind about this one. It does look a bit more promising than much of his shit.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 08:58 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

First season of Wayward Pines was decent, it's gone downhill with season 2 despite a decent start.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 09:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Really enjoyed that so of course Robtard hates it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2016 11:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote