KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dunkirk

Dunkirk
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It should make up for Saving Private Ryan getting robbed.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 01:30 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 07:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Not that it doesn't look good, but it just doesn't strike my interest all that much.

I like Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy a lot, though. I also like the sort of overcast/muted/grey color tone. But I'm just not that interested.

I don't see it being nearly as interesting to me as Hacksaw Ridge.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2016 03:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can't wait.. looks excellent

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 16th, 2016 12:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alanbishopman

Dunkirk: Hacksaw Ridge for non-pacifists

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 06:14 PM
alanbishopman is currently offline Click here to Send alanbishopman a Private Message Find more posts by alanbishopman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 5th, 2017 10:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm honestly kind of burnt out on WWII flicks for a while... meh

Old Post May 16th, 2017 07:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Same. Ill probably wait for DVD.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 12:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

This is getting phenomenal reviews, with even some talk of Best Picture. I'm hyped.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 11:59 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Review embargo has lifted. Being called the best film of 2017 so far.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 08:12 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Now that I think about it, Nolan's sort of drab and subdued style and tone might work really well for a WWII film.

Might be a match made in heaven (or hell?).

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 08:22 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This is one helluva movie.. I'm glad there was hardly no dialogue. Nolan does it again.. That man is an auteur.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Cool. I'm still waiting for small screen on this one, though.

Nolan is a conceptual filmmaker, and to me his films are just as good on a smaller screen.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 01:22 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Cool. I'm still waiting for small screen on this one, though.

Nolan is a conceptual filmmaker, and to me his films are just as good on a smaller screen.

then you better save up and buy a 100 inch smart tv then...
haha

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:42 PM
ares834

Not sure what exactly to think of the film. Admittedly I'm normally not a fan of these types of films so I wasn't all that engrossed in the plot or characters. However, it was very intense and suspenseful.

I'll definitely echo Bruce here though, if you want to see this check this out in theaters. The sound design is great and is what makes this film work, I can't see it nearly having the same impact at home.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 01:07 AM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Wow this movie isn't even 2 hours long....When is the last time THAT HAPPENED!?

That is a Big + for me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 01:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

This was incredible, 10/10 for me. And yeah, you have to see this in theaters. I saw it in IMAX and the sounds and music really pull you in and make the experience so much better.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 01:19 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
This was incredible, 10/10 for me. And yeah, you have to see this in theaters. I saw it in IMAX and the sounds and music really pull you in and make the experience so much better.

thumb up

btw so much for this not making money. hahahahahahaha

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:30 PM
avasmith6307
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watch this movie last night from a online website. I just search Dunkirk mp4 and I found this movie on number one on google search. Awesome movie love it!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:46 AM
avasmith6307 is currently offline Click here to Send avasmith6307 a Private Message Find more posts by avasmith6307 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Love how the SJW Critic Hax are bitching about there not being enough DIVERSITY in this movie....Lolz!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote