KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sion vs Boba Fett

Darth Sion vs Boba Fett
Started by: Solar Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solar Power

Darth Sion vs Boba Fett

*Peak Fett
*Standard gear
*No limitations on Sion's offensive force powers for round 1
Setting is the Invisible Hand, with starting distance the same distance Ani and Obi had with Count Dooku

Round 1: Sion is not allowed to resurrect, death or being incapacitated leads to Fett's victory
Round 2: Sion is allowed to resurrect 3 times, but in this round he is not allowed to use Drain or Lightning

Can the best bounty hunter in the galaxy triumph over the Lord of Pain?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

What the f*ck?

Fett destroys.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:26 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Boba butchers him

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Boba butchers him
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t630797.html

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Sion with relative ease, idk what the **** this is.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar Power

Originally posted by Selenial

It wasn't my intention to make a spite thread, my apologies. I'm just trying to gauge Boba's standing here, so I tried pitting him against a lower force user. I didn't want to make it complete spite against say Coleman Trebor or something, and I thought Sion would make a pretty good fight without stomping. Tbh, I was debating to pick Sion or Bandon, but I didn't want troll answers, so I picked Sion. Would you mind sharing with me why Sion wins round 2 with relative ease, and also, what you think peak Boba Fett is?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Boba's arsenal blew up an Abeloth avatar, Sion gets rinsed

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:46 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Selenial
Uh, Boba has given trouble to far... FARRRR Superior opponents.

Also, what has Sion done in cut content that is impressive enough to take Boba even once?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Fett wins.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:56 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Solar Power
It wasn't my intention to make a spite thread, my apologies. I'm just trying to gauge Boba's standing here, so I tried pitting him against a lower force user. I didn't want to make it complete spite against say Coleman Trebor or something, and I thought Sion would make a pretty good fight without stomping. Tbh, I was debating to pick Sion or Bandon, but I didn't want troll answers, so I picked Sion. Would you mind sharing with me why Sion wins round 2 with relative ease, and also, what you think peak Boba Fett is?
Could probably take Trebor too...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:57 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Also, what has Sion done in cut content that is impressive enough to take Boba even once?

I'm guessing draining a beginning of game Meetra that had already been force crushed and was simultaneously being barraged with lightning from two people assisting Sion.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 05:58 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar Power

Could probably take Trebor too...

I was saying that Boba would stomp Trebor, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 06:02 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Solar Power

Don't worry, that's not what I meant. I was suggesting that the previous replies were at fault. I understand wanting to rank Boba, I've always liked him as a character and tended to have more respect for him than most. A thread like this though won't get an accurate placement of Boba because of the amount of people on this forum who like to shit on Sion.

IMHO, This is a small arena for Boba to unload what he'd want to. It limits the choice of weaponry to rather small scale things, Boba can't get a huge distance and has no prep for setting up traps. Sion won't give a shit about a stray blaster bolt, low grade explosives or a flamethrower, and unlike a lot of Boba's opponents he is quite happy using the force to utterly eviscerate someone if need be.

My apologies, that's not what I meant when I linked the canon thread. DMB has consistently and publicly claimed TSLRCM is not Legends Canon, but has never substantiated his arguments. I was hoping he'd finally either concede or actually front a response, so we can finally kill this debate.

As it stands it looks like he's pretending the thread doesn't exist

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 06:28 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Sion slaughters, lmao. Boba has no way to beat him down for good.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sion slaughters, lmao. Boba has no way to beat him down for good.

He isn't allowed to get resurrected in Round 1, and he only gets 3 times in Round 2.

Anyway, thats the same with every person you can think of.

Nihilus wasn't able to kill him through draining.

Valkorion probably couldn't kill him either.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:12 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote:
He isn't allowed to get resurrected in Round 1 and he only gets 3 times in Round 2.

Didn't see that to be honest. Regardless, I'm sure Boba isn't killing him a single time. In order for someone to keep themselves alive using sheer will, anger and Force power - they must be pretty powerful in the Force, and even if a good portion is used on keeping himself alive; Sion should still have a decent amount to use for combative purposes.
quote:
Anyway, thats the same with every person you can think of.

Nah. Plenty of people would be capable of utterly breaking him mentally.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Didn't see that to be honest. Regardless, I'm sure Boba isn't killing him a single time. In order for someone to keep themselves alive using sheer will, anger and Force power - they must be pretty powerful in the Force, and even if a good portion is used on keeping himself alive; Sion should still have a decent amount to use for combative purposes.

Nah. Plenty of people would be capable of utterly breaking him mentally.

He was broken mentally by being beaten.

Anyway, there's nothing to match up to Sion being that powerful.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 08:03 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

He was broken mentally by being beaten.

Anyway, there's nothing to match up to Sion being that powerful.

Hmm?

Um, yeah, there is. The fact he's a walking carcass, and giving Chaos the finger by via: anger, will, and strength in the Force, is evidence enough.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 08:07 PM
Jmanghan

Hmm?

Um, yeah, there is. The fact he's a walking carcass, and giving Chaos the finger by via: anger, will, and strength in the Force, is evidence enough.

He's not beating the Following: Rahm Kota, or Kyle Katarn.

People that Boba has already beaten.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 08:31 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote:
He's not beating the Following: Rahm Kota, or Kyle Katarn. People that Boba has already beaten.

Boba only stalemated Kyle, not best him, per the Essential Guide to Characters. Not to mention, Kyle was so far from his peak that it isn't even worth talking about, lmao. In fact, Katarn wasn't even a Jedi at the time. As for Kota, yeah, I say Sion could.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2016 08:39 PM