KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sion vs Boba Fett

Darth Sion vs Boba Fett
Started by: Solar Power

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

We don't know, as I recall his confirmed kills were mostly just statements and showing a collection of sabers, so not sure of any circumstances.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 05:21 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
We don't know, as I recall his confirmed kills were mostly just statements and showing a collection of sabers, so not sure of any circumstances.

Hi Zenwolf, I was just wondering if you could answer a question I have, being what is Boba Fett's prime? Is it around RotJ or LotF when he gets beskar armor but is older?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Solar Power
Hi Zenwolf, I was just wondering if you could answer a question I have, being what is Boba Fett's prime? Is it around RotJ or LotF when he gets beskar armor but is older?

Probably the latter if talking about gear, physically I'm sure he's out of his prime by then compared to his younger self, I'm not really versed on Boba's aspects tbh.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2016 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar Power

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Probably the latter if talking about gear, physically I'm sure he's out of his prime by then compared to his younger self, I'm not really versed on Boba's aspects tbh.

Thanks for the response!

Originally posted by Selenial
Don't worry, that's not what I meant. I was suggesting that the previous replies were at fault. I understand wanting to rank Boba, I've always liked him as a character and tended to have more respect for him than most. A thread like this though won't get an accurate placement of Boba because of the amount of people on this forum who like to shit on Sion.

IMHO, This is a small arena for Boba to unload what he'd want to. It limits the choice of weaponry to rather small scale things, Boba can't get a huge distance and has no prep for setting up traps. Sion won't give a shit about a stray blaster bolt, low grade explosives or a flamethrower, and unlike a lot of Boba's opponents he is quite happy using the force to utterly eviscerate someone if need be.

My apologies, that's not what I meant when I linked the canon thread. DMB has consistently and publicly claimed TSLRCM is not Legends Canon, but has never substantiated his arguments. I was hoping he'd finally either concede or actually front a response, so we can finally kill this debate.

As it stands it looks like he's pretending the thread doesn't exist

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'm convinced Sion wins handily now.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QuakeBlood

Sion.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 06:45 PM
Click here to Send QuakeBlood a Private Message Find more posts by QuakeBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote