KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Superboy (Young Justice) vs. MCU Hulk

Superboy (Young Justice) vs. MCU Hulk
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Superboy (Young Justice) vs. MCU Hulk

*H2H only

Fight takes place in NYC

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 12:32 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Animation Hulk?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 02:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Hulk

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 03:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Superboy wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 03:45 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What does MCU mean?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 03:53 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 03:55 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Imma gonna say hulk. That leviathan punch looked more impressive than what I can remember kent doing.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2016 04:41 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no idea how Superboy could win this with "ease" or even with great difficulty. I remember his best feat is he was smashing tanks up and shit. Which doesn't compare to the space dragon face punch. Or really the destruction Hulk and IM caused in their fight. Or the fact Hulk took hits from Thor.

Hard to think of animated kryptonians that could make this a good fight. JLU Superman is too powerful and most other versions aren't powerful enough. I guess Superfriends Superman has a shot..depending on his power levels that day he might one shot Hulk or he might keel over just for no reason at all.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2016 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Regular Superboy, even after the time skip loses. Give him a patch and he should win a lot more. Superman wasn't quite JLU level, but he was no slouch in YJ iirc.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 07:35 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
What does MCU mean?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 12:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by carver9
What does MCU mean?

Its the Hip Hop version of Hulk.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Aug 13th, 2016 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 01:19 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Estacado
Its the Hip Hop version of Hulk.

Now MC Ultron's in the place.
I'm here to purge the human race.
That's too bad if you're organic.
This AI only likes mechanics.

-downloads a greatest hits of Steve Aoki and beatboxes-

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Young J Conner waa uber asf when when had those shields tho. He went dbz on that ass. Im undecided

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:07 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
I have no idea how Superboy could win this with "ease" or even with great difficulty. I remember his best feat is he was smashing tanks up and shit. Which doesn't compare to the space dragon face punch. Or really the destruction Hulk and IM caused in their fight. Or the fact Hulk took hits from Thor.

Hard to think of animated kryptonians that could make this a good fight. JLU Superman is too powerful and most other versions aren't powerful enough. I guess Superfriends Superman has a shot..depending on his power levels that day he might one shot Hulk or he might keel over just for no reason at all.

I'm going by Comic Book young justice, which I assumed he meant. (Hardly anyone even watched the cartoon. stick out tongue )

Cartoon Superboy probably loses, based on what I've seen. Comic versions were smacking around Despero.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just figured since we're in the foreign cinema section..it wasn't comic.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Young J Conner waa uber asf when when had those shields tho. He went dbz on that ass. Im undecided

But he doesn't have the patches so why would that leave you undecided?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by KingD19
Now MC Ultron's in the place.
I'm here to purge the human race.
That's too bad if you're organic.
This AI only likes mechanics.

-downloads a greatest hits of Steve Aoki and beatboxes-

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I just figured since we're in the foreign cinema section..it wasn't comic.

But he doesn't have the patches so why would that leave you undecided?

Im undecided because i am. He's pretty high end for his limited powerset. Hulk has doesn't have as many feats.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im undecided because i am. He's pretty high end for his limited powerset. Hulk has doesn't have as many feats.

That is because Hulk has appeared in like two films while Superboy was in like 40 episodes of YJ. But the feats Hulk does have are on a higher level than Connor's.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 05:06 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

That is because Hulk has appeared in like two films while Superboy was in like 40 episodes of YJ. But the feats Hulk does have are on a higher level than Connor's.

Not really. I mean he beat loki. He stalemated Thor and lost to Hulkbuster. Everything else was fodder

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 11:23 PM
KingD19

The Leviathan punch alone trumps anything Conner did sans "S" shield that made him full Kryptonian.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 12:03 AM