KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Started by: juggerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And they claimed they saved the best for last.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 12:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well critics are saying it's the best in the series, so maybe it did something right or better. Will check it out tomorrow regardless to see how the shit train ends.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 04:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 03:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Sounds like he didn't like... lol

Grade: F

If this is Chris Stuckmann's review (can't see the video on my computer), boy...did he tear this thing to shreds. Paul W.S. Anderson needs another Event Horizon.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 11:40 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Or another Mortal Kombat. But yeah, glad this series is wrapped up. Last film left me feeling about how I'd expect, though there were enjoyable action scenes and stuff here and there.

Aside from having very little to do with the games' plotline, one of the worst things about this film franchise is the disjointed lack of consistency or continuity between each films. Like they're almost in no way connected to each other, making the sequels retcon the preview films, like what Umbrella's reasoning was for doing this, or who its leader was, etc. Then there's those certain game characters disappearing by the next film without any clue as to their fate, though I'll have to chalk that off as them not being able to get all the actors back, so they try to make you forget about Chris and whatnot.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 12:02 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji

It sounds like a masterpiece of cinema.

I can't wait to laugh at it on my small screen.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 01:58 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

How can anyone like this excrement.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:17 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
How can anyone like this excrement.

People do, its going to be a hit for Sony.. As for myself, I will see it free real soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2017 02:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I honestly cant believe someone died on set and another person was mutilated to make this garbage movie. It's fking unreal. Unconscionable. This fking film isn't worth a hangnail.

PWNT

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 06:52 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Wait, whom got killed and mutilated on set, and how? Wtf

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Some stunt people got hurt and killed.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:26 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Just looked it up... The stunt person got put in a coma who may never be able to ride a motorcycle again, while a crew member accidentally got crushed by one of the props on set.

****ed up.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 07:41 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Arachnid1
This fking film isn't worth a hangnail.

lol

Paul WS Anderson should not be allowed to write anything. Especially not write & direct. He can be a decent director with a decent script, but if he writes it you can be assured it's gonna be horrible.

For example he did not write Event Horizon, The Three Musketeers, or Soldier. All of which are pretty good movies.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 03:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, I've been hearing that this is really bad. I will wait until I don't have to pay to watch it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 05:12 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Angry Joe obviously disliked this film.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 05:37 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Impediment
Angry Joe obviously disliked this film.

Good detective work there, Sherlock. How many Doctorate degrees did you need to come to that conclusion?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 06:05 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

You don't need to be a Joe dickrider to know that this isn't a good film. Haven't watched his videos on this but while I'm sure they're more or less spot on for a film of this caliber, he's still horrible when it comes to movie reviews in general imo, and basically thinks BatmanVSuperman is good because of his DC fanboyism. The chum should stick only to game reviews for the most part.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 08:52 PM
Ascendancy

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You don't need to be a Joe dickrider to know that this isn't a good film. Haven't watched his videos on this but while I'm sure they're more or less spot on for a film of this caliber, he's still horrible when it comes to movie reviews in general imo, and basically thinks BatmanVSuperman is good because of his DC fanboyism. The chum should stick only to game reviews for the most part.

He really thought BvS was good? I couldn't get through 30 mins of it, and I have powered through some atrocious cinema in my day.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:31 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ascendancy
He really thought BvS was good? .

So did many other people

big whoop if they did enojoyed it.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:48 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

But as a reviewer it just makes him look even more biased and stuff; at least when it comes to DC/Superman, even though he'll slam any other kind of movie that happens to be shit, yet he recommended people to go see BvS.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 03:02 AM