KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Vs Batman Forever

Batman Vs Batman Forever
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scifigunslinger

Batman wins. Michael Keaton Can't be beaten by Val Kilmer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:22 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Batman. The 3rd & 4th episodes were done more to make money than to make a good movie, IMHO

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:43 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluegrass

Definitely the original Batman. The last couple have been disgraceful.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:53 PM
bluegrass is currently offline Click here to Send bluegrass a Private Message Find more posts by bluegrass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i just pray with a new director that this will improve. but there is so much to doubt. i'm not really into the original batman comic books, i just love watching the 90's animated series that used to be on toonami. i hope they bring that back.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 06:54 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CptJackSparrow
Pirate Captain

Definitely the original. Michael Keaton was by far the best Batman, and Jack Nicholson was a great Joker. None of the others did all of the characters right.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:48 PM
CptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

they need actors to do the characters justice. even actors that are still new or haven't heard of would be nice. sometimes that helps.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by DaniloV
The only true good movies about Batman have to be "Batman" and "Batman returns", hands down those are the BEST two movies ever made of the character, this were we get to see what make him thick, Joel Schumaher however was the killer of the Batman franchise with all the gayness he deployed on the other two Batman movies. sad but true sad

Please dont make me barf.Burtons batman movies sucked.Keaton as Batman was a joke,he didnt even look the role and Bats was just a supporting character.Batman Forever is the best hands down.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:37 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by bluegrass
Definitely the original Batman. The last couple have been disgraceful.

actually the first two were more disgraceful than Batman Forever.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by scifigunslinger
Batman wins. Michael Keaton Can't be beaten by Val Kilmer

that is the dumbest statement ever>keatons Batman was a wuss getting the crap beat out of him by just one guy,Kilmers Batman at least fought like a good martial arts expert.I agree with Filmnut,batman Forever is easily the best batman movie,it could have been awesome if not for the horrible casting choice of O'donnel as Robin,like one guy said,he made me puke also.Not only was he way too old for the role,but his acting made me puke to. mad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 18th, 2003 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:39 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Keaton was the beat Batman, Followed by Kilmer.
The first two batmans rocked, but unfortunately went down from there..
To the atrocious Batman and Robin.
I mean George Clooney, what were they thinking?
"Hey freeze, im batman"
Sheesh..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:00 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I liked Val Kilmer in Batman Forever. That movie is what made me start liking Batman in the first place.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:04 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

Re: Re: Batman Vs Batman Forever

batman forever wasnt really batman to me as some guy on halloween. it had way to many neon lights, even the batmobile was colored fancy as hell. batman was definetly one of the best movies ever. joel schumacher really didnt get batman. he should of been a spiderman fan. i really didnt respect or like batman forever.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:43 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote