KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Luke Cage (Netflix)

Luke Cage (Netflix)
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Netflix would never allow the cancellation of Daredevil it's way too.popular

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 03:00 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Never underestimate Disney.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 04:13 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah why is Disney gonna care about 1 popular show where Marvel splits the profits with Netflix, when they can concentrate on all new Marvel shows on the Disney streaming service where they keep 100% of the profits?

As much as it makes me cry (I think Daredevil is my favourite superhero show after the latest season), I just dont see Disney giving 2 squirts.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 05:29 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Me and my big mouth

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 11:42 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Me and my big mouth sad

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 11:47 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Me and my big mouth sad

laughing laughing

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 02:25 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Me and my big mouth sad

This is all your fault.

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 02:32 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

S2 was really good thumb up

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 12:41 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It’s heartbreaking to see these shows get canceled

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:06 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Honestly not gonna miss Luke Cage. I found a a chore to sit through. Both seasons tbh. Thought the 2nd was an improvement.

Daredevil is the only True Heartbreak IMO. Perhaps Defenders as well. Im sure a S2 of Defenders would have featured Punisher.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jan 22nd, 2019 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 02:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just now watching season 2

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 08:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I quite liked S2, mainly due to the villains. Both Bushmaster and Mariah were excellent IMO.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 02:36 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly not gonna miss Luke Cage. I found a a chore to sit through. Both seasons tbh. Thought the 2nd was an improvement.

Daredevil is the only True Heartbreak IMO. Perhaps Defenders as well. Im sure a S2 of Defenders would have featured Punisher.

The best thing about Cage, was Iron Fist. It's literally the only time he was in character.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 09:29 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You’re all nuts Season 2 was great

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 11:41 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

S2 of Luke Cage was definitely better than S2 Punisher.

I didn't even finish that.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 02:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
S2 of Luke Cage was definitely better than S2 Punisher.

I didn't even finish that.
The last episode 2 episodes of season 2 punisher redeem it. To be honest the plot is so basic you could watch them as standalone.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 10:07 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed Punisher , Daredevil and Cage S2. I also think Killgrave, Bushmaster and Kingpin were awesome. The rest of the Netflix Max attempt = shite!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 10:11 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

When does S2 start to get better, its so slow right now and I'm on episode 5.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 03:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote