KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Apocalypse/Kurse vs. Doomsday/Superman

Apocalypse/Kurse vs. Doomsday/Superman
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Apocalypse/Kurse vs. Doomsday/Superman

Fight takes place in Central City

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:28 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I think Apoc/Kurse takes it...

Apoc is the deciding factor; he's just too powerful...

Apoc has a counter for everything that they do and is fully capable of BFR'ing Doomsday...

I honestly think Apoc solo's...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:33 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

I honestly think Apoc solo's...

I do too. It would be fun to watch Kurse beat the hell out of Superman though.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 01:17 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by tkitna
I do too. It would be fun to watch Kurse beat the hell out of Superman though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:14 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:40 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 02:42 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse actually has probably the best feat in the MCU when it comes to pure strength: b*tch slapping away Thor's hammer.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 03:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Yeah, Thor couldnt do anything to him. Kal would fare the same.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 04:46 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Surtur
Kurse actually has probably the best feat in the MCU when it comes to pure strength: b*tch slapping away Thor's hammer.

Agreed.

Superman > Kurse > Thor

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 10:00 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Superman can shift tectonic plates. He is stronger than Kurse by a massive margin.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2016 10:36 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by playa1258
Superman can shift tectonic plates. He is stronger than Kurse by a massive margin.

Just curious, but how do we know Superman is stronger than Kurse by massive margins? Was it established that Kurse would be unable to shift tectonic plates? I'm just saying that Kurse treated Thor like a dog pecker gnat. I have doubts that Superman is massively stronger than Kurse.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Aug 14th, 2016 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 12:27 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Because Kurse has no feats close to that.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 01:47 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Post the clip that shows Superman moving tectonic plates.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 01:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It was a news report shown in BVS.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 02:20 AM
Silent Master

Then give the exact details of the feat.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 05:18 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I think he used Kryptonian tech to move the tectonic plates. Someone prove me wrong.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 05:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by carver9
I think he used Kryptonian tech to move the tectonic plates. Someone prove me wrong.

thumb up

Thats exactly why off screen/panel feats arent the strongest debating material; you never know precisely how the feat was accomplished...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 05:40 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Occam's razor says he used pure strength, since that is simplest explanation.

Superman absolutely never used Kryptonian tech in such a fashion, or ever really in any active fashion.

So yeah, since Kurse is millions and millions of times weaker than that by feats, he loses.

Especially since Superman is far faster than him. Able to catch an RPG from near point blank.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 05:47 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What are the exact details of the feat?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 05:48 AM
CosmicComet

http://66.media.tumblr.com/9ba8787c...1qladw3_500.png

It's a news headline.

That's it.

He shifts a tectonic plate, and prevents a devastating earthquake.

Everyone else in the opposite side is millions of times weaker than that.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Aug 14th, 2016 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 05:53 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote