KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Boros vs Namek Freiza

Boros vs Namek Freiza
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Well for one, Radditz dodged special beam cannon, which is faster than light. That's probably about a 1/10th light speed combat feat. And Frieza flew all the way across Namek in just a few seconds, in first form, without even getting out of his chair.

For strength, we have Raditz flicking away mountain busting attacks, and Frieza scoffing at continent level potency blows from Nail.

Frieza > Boros.

That's only in the Ocean Dub. Not the Manga or the original Anime. So no, he's not faster than light. That would mean Gohan(who blocked it) and Piccolo(who deflected it) are also both ftl, and that's clearly not the case.

In the manga Piccolo says, "H-he dodged it! How could anyone move so fast?!" Nothing about light speed and beyond.

The only Dragon Ball attack that's actually lightspeed is Solar Flare.

Frieza not getting out of his chair is because his chair can fly. It's called a hover pod and it seems he just uses it because he thinks he's better than everyone else. If you've got a mobile throne, why would you get up?

That's not a feat for him either.

Boros was tanking and blocking hits from Saitama that previously(like his joke punch against Genos) leveled plateaus and entire structures.

As for the Nail thing, I don't know what you're talking about. But if he said he could do something to a continent with physical blows, it had to be hyperbole.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 03:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by carver9
Boros kicked Saitama into the moon and Frieza kicked Vegeta huge blast into space with minimum effort. Anyways, Frieza stomps with ease.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 04:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by KingD19
That's only in the Ocean Dub. Not the Manga or the original Anime. So no, he's not faster than light. That would mean Gohan(who blocked it) and Piccolo(who deflected it) are also both ftl, and that's clearly not the case.

In the manga Piccolo says, "H-he dodged it! How could anyone move so fast?!" Nothing about light speed and beyond.

The only Dragon Ball attack that's actually lightspeed is Solar Flare.

Frieza not getting out of his chair is because his chair can fly. It's called a hover pod and it seems he just uses it because he thinks he's better than everyone else. If you've got a mobile throne, why would you get up?

That's not a feat for him either.

Boros was tanking and blocking hits from Saitama that previously(like his joke punch against Genos) leveled plateaus and entire structures.

As for the Nail thing, I don't know what you're talking about. But if he said he could do something to a continent with physical blows, it had to be hyperbole.

No, in the Ocean dub, Piccolo said Raditz was faster than light. But special beam cannon was at least light speed, in the anime AND manga. It was faster than any of his other attacks, and Piccolo was able to destroy the moon in a second with a ki blast shot from Earth- which is greater than light speed. So Special beam cannon >= Light speed.

Of course, this doesn't make him light speed. But assuming he moved even 1/10th the distance that the special beam cannon had to move, that would still be at least near relativistic. Which is still ridiculously faster than Boros or even Saitama have been shown to move at close range.

Frieza is way faster than his chair, dumb dumb.

Boros was not tanking those hits from Saitama. Saitama literally tanked all of his hits, and then put him down with just a few casual hits of his own.

Uh, Nail had a power level of around 40k or so. He was around Recoome's level. And Recoome could destroy continents with a casual blast. Recoome could also do more damage to Vegeta, with a punch, than he did with continent leveling attacks. Meaning his punch is POTENT enough to destroy a continent. Maybe he couldn't just throw his fist down and destroy a continent, but if the amount of force present in one of his punches was spread over the continent, it would be destroyed.

This is very simple A B C logic, bro.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:03 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Wow. Lol.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:05 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Wow. Lol.

I can post scans and videos, if you'd like. wink

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:07 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

So here's why ABC doesn't always work. Didn't Roshi blow up the moon as well? In an instant? ANd how many people since then have dodged the Kamehameha? Basically by ABC logic, almost everybody in DBZ/GT/Super has lightspeed+reaction times. Yet they get hit by regular ki beams and other fighters.

And yeah, Frieza is faster than his chair. But you're the dumb dumb who pointed out how he flew across the planet without leaving his chair and then tried to claim it as his feat. That's like me saying, "I hit 120mph you guys!...in my car." Even if I can run/fly that fast or faster, being in my car means it's my cars feat, not mine.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:21 AM
SSJGGogeta

So here's why ABC doesn't always work. Didn't Roshi blow up the moon as well? In an instant? ANd how many people since then have dodged the Kamehameha? Basically by ABC logic, almost everybody in DBZ/GT/Super has lightspeed+reaction times. Yet they get hit by regular ki beams and other fighters.

And yeah, Frieza is faster than his chair. But you're the dumb dumb who pointed out how he flew across the planet without leaving his chair and then tried to claim it as his feat. That's like me saying, "I hit 120mph you guys!...in my car." Even if I can run/fly that fast or faster, being in my car means it's my cars feat, not mine.

Not sure what you're getting at here. Goku has been dodging light speed attacks since he fought Tien the first time. Light speed is slow, when it comes to combat speed in DBZ. As a matter of fact, light speed is so slow in DBS, that Beerus literally flew trillions of times FTL just because he got bored of waiting for Whiss. I can post the feat, if you'd like.

No, you're the dumb dumb, for coming up with such a stupid analogy. If you're running next to a car being driven by someone, and their odometer says it's going 120 MPH, but you outrun the car, it means you went OVER 120 MPH. Yeah, you don't have an odometer that says you're going over 120 MPH, but you went faster than something that was. Sure, maybe first form Frieza couldn't fly so far at that speed, but he could fly much faster during a fight, in the short term.

So, in short, first form Frieza is OVER light speed. And that's severe lowballing, given the fact that Goku in base form flew halfway around Namek in less than 1/3,000,000th of a second(I can post this feat as well).

There's a reason Beerus and Whiss can go so much faster than light in DBS. Goku didn't just go from near light speed as a SSJ3, to trillions of times FTL to fight with Beerus. FFS bro.

First form Frieza is much faster than Boros. At least in terms of combat speed.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:37 AM
KingD19

Your logic is wow.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:40 AM
SSJGGogeta

Your logic is wow.

I know, common sense is so rare these days. eek!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:46 AM
KingD19

You, Dvampire, RealityWarper. You guys are all awesome.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:49 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) I'm not in this thread.

2) Don't put me in the same bag than that troll.

3) Learn to back-up the claims you make.

4) Make sure you have enough informations about all the characters involved in one thread before you attempt to debate.

Good day. XD

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 02:36 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Not sure what you're getting at here. Goku has been dodging light speed attacks since he fought Tien the first time. Light speed is slow, when it comes to combat speed in DBZ. As a matter of fact, light speed is so slow in DBS, that Beerus literally flew trillions of times FTL just because he got bored of waiting for Whiss. I can post the feat, if you'd like.

No, you're the dumb dumb, for coming up with such a stupid analogy. If you're running next to a car being driven by someone, and their odometer says it's going 120 MPH, but you outrun the car, it means you went OVER 120 MPH. Yeah, you don't have an odometer that says you're going over 120 MPH, but you went faster than something that was. Sure, maybe first form Frieza couldn't fly so far at that speed, but he could fly much faster during a fight, in the short term.

So, in short, first form Frieza is OVER light speed. And that's severe lowballing, given the fact that Goku in base form flew halfway around Namek in less than 1/3,000,000th of a second(I can post this feat as well).

There's a reason Beerus and Whiss can go so much faster than light in DBS. Goku didn't just go from near light speed as a SSJ3, to trillions of times FTL to fight with Beerus. FFS bro.

First form Frieza is much faster than Boros. At least in terms of combat speed.
From how fast Boros was moving, he should also be comfortably above lightspeed.

Also, good job bringing up that Moon Feat, because by your logic, Boros and Saitama are both lightspeed as well.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Last edited by Jmanghan on Aug 31st, 2016 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 03:56 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

No, in the Ocean dub, Piccolo said Raditz was faster than light. But special beam cannon was at least light speed, in the anime AND manga. It was faster than any of his other attacks, and Piccolo was able to destroy the moon in a second with a ki blast shot from Earth- which is greater than light speed. So Special beam cannon >= Light speed.

Of course, this doesn't make him light speed. But assuming he moved even 1/10th the distance that the special beam cannon had to move, that would still be at least near relativistic. Which is still ridiculously faster than Boros or even Saitama have been shown to move at close range.

Frieza is way faster than his chair, dumb dumb.

Boros was not tanking those hits from Saitama. Saitama literally tanked all of his hits, and then put him down with just a few casual hits of his own.

Uh, Nail had a power level of around 40k or so. He was around Recoome's level. And Recoome could destroy continents with a casual blast. Recoome could also do more damage to Vegeta, with a punch, than he did with continent leveling attacks. Meaning his punch is POTENT enough to destroy a continent. Maybe he couldn't just throw his fist down and destroy a continent, but if the amount of force present in one of his punches was spread over the continent, it would be destroyed.

This is very simple A B C logic, bro.
This would make sense.... If we didn't already know that physical power in Z isn't half as powerful as their energy attacks.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 04:00 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Jmanghan
From how fast Boros was moving, he should also be comfortably above lightspeed.

Also, good job bringing up that Moon Feat, because by your logic, Boros and Saitama are both lightspeed as well.

Based on?

And uh, jumping from Earth to the moon is a strength feat. Sure, he might have gone nearly light speed in doing so, but neither Boros, nor Saitama, can demonstrably fight at that speed. I mean seriously, what you're saying is that you in real life would be able to fight at the top speed at the apex of your jump height. Which is probably about 10 times faster than you can actually move with both feet on the ground. thumb down

LOL eek!

You're literally too stupid to come up with an argument for yourself. Putting YOU in the same category as those trolls, not me. Lmfao. laughing

This would make sense.... If we didn't already know that physical power in Z isn't half as powerful as their energy attacks.

Yeah, tell that to Goku and Beerus' universe busting punches. thumb down

Last edited by SSJGGogeta on Aug 31st, 2016 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:29 PM
danteiscool

SSJGGogeta: wasn't there also some scene in the anime, where during his travel to Namek, Goku could move from around several hundreds of times the speed of light to thousands? Could've sworn I saw a calc like that somewhere, but can't remember definitively.

And regarding Saitama's moon jump, I believe what the guy was trying to say is that Saitama could 'impulse' himself at such speeds, hence why he's saying Saitama and Boros by extension are that fast.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 08:24 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorThanos

Frieza wins, he may be inferior in strength but he has the speed and the energy attacks to kill Boros.

Boros has no feats to put him at light speed, and Frieza could be ftl if power scaling is used.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 12:59 AM
EmperorThanos is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorThanos a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorThanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

There was a minute left before planet Namek exploded and Frieza said that he would be long gone before the planet exploded.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 02:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

There was a minute left before planet Namek exploded and Frieza said that he would be long gone before the planet exploded.
It was 5 minutes.

Not sure where tf you got 1 minute from.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 02:28 AM
carver9

It was 5 minutes.

Not sure where tf you got 1 minute from.

OK, I don't think you read my post. I said it was a minute LEFT which means that some minutes had already passed. I didn't say anything about it being a minute total before the planet exploded. Now do you comprehend my sentence? I don't know any other way to word it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 11:29 AM
Jmanghan

OK, I don't think you read my post. I said it was a minute LEFT which means that some minutes had already passed. I didn't say anything about it being a minute total before the planet exploded. Now do you comprehend my sentence? I don't know any other way to word it.
Your post acted as if it were in response to something that someone said.

You worded it strangely.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 11:42 AM