KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Boros vs Namek Freiza

Boros vs Namek Freiza
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
SSJGGogeta: wasn't there also some scene in the anime, where during his travel to Namek, Goku could move from around several hundreds of times the speed of light to thousands? Could've sworn I saw a calc like that somewhere, but can't remember definitively.

And regarding Saitama's moon jump, I believe what the guy was trying to say is that Saitama could 'impulse' himself at such speeds, hence why he's saying Saitama and Boros by extension are that fast.

Yeah, that's actually my calc, lol. It puts Base Namek Goku when he fought Frieza at 77,000 times FTL. Which makes sense, given that Beerus level is trillions of times FTL, casually.

I understand what was being implied, completely. But it's stupid to suggest that Saitama can fight at near relativistic, just because he can achieve that speed with a jump. That's like saying that Diane during the Hendrickson saga could fight at mach 100, just because Diane threw Meliodas so hard that he went around that speed to reach the kingdom to save Elizabeth.

Strength feats that involve launching someone at super high speed =/= Speed feats.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 10:16 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Ah, I see. I think I also saw a similar calc on the Vs. Battles wiki, which also puts Goku at star level destructive power/strength during the Freiza fight.

Very true, indeed. though if we really want to scale Saitama's speed, we'd have to use his dodging of the Lighspeed Flash's attacks in the webcomic, right?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 01:19 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
Ah, I see. I think I also saw a similar calc on the Vs. Battles wiki, which also puts Goku at star level destructive power/strength during the Freiza fight.

Very true, indeed. though if we really want to scale Saitama's speed, we'd have to use his dodging of the Lighspeed Flash's attacks in the webcomic, right?

Lightspeed Flash wasn't that fast, iirc. How fast was he? Did it specify?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 05:38 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

boros is stronger physically but i feel frieze's energy attacks are more than enough for bores to lose

We are True Avengers

Old Post Sep 8th, 2016 01:34 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

SSJGGogeta: he certainly isn't on par with his namesake, but I do recall him launching about a dozen blows in a microsecond, I think. It was in the original webcomic, but unfortunately I can't remember the exact chapter.

Nonetheless, his blows were countered by Garou in his evolving form, which was more or less on par with Boros, so it should scale to him by extension.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 08:08 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Nevermind, found some pics on google, SSJGogeta. Take a look:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/JZgKU.jpg

http://static4.comicvine.com/upload...25666-onepu.jpg

http://i.stack.imgur.com/tI6kk.jpg

Was wrong about the microsecond thing, but from the looks of it, he threw about 16 punches there, judging by the hit boxes or whatever they're called nowadays. The last two pics are more or less back to back, but the first one I'm unsure of. At any rate, the distance between his starting point and Garou should be the same as shown give or take a foot.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2016 08:11 PM
gideongarner01

Dude Saiyan saga vegeta might be able to beta boros. They are 50/50. Meaning recoome could stomp boros let alone any version of frieza.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 08:03 PM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote