KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » IT (2017)

IT (2017)
Started by: dynamix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote:
Skarsgård Says ‘Disturbing’ 1600s Flashback Was Cut
http://screenrant.com/it-movie-2017...-deleted-scene/

Thats too bad. I'd have been interested in seeing that.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 09:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Might make it into the 2nd part.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wonder if IT's nemesis will get a mention in Part 2, Maturin the turtle.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:59 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

His Lego avatar took a hard hit this time out.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 02:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Director of 'IT' wants to remake Pet Sematary.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That might be fun.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 02:42 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What a shitty movie. The part with the kids was great, reminded me of Stand by Me but the clown was so unfitting and not neccessary that as a horro flick it simply sucked.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:03 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Worked well as a horror flick though. whistle

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 07:43 PM
way77

Is better than the orginal?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:26 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Yeah it is.

The original was fun but cheesy; given it was a TV movie the FX were so so. Tim Curry's performance was really THE best thing, the thing that made the movie memorable these last 27 years.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:36 PM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What a shitty movie. The part with the kids was great, reminded me of Stand by Me but the clown was so unfitting and not neccessary that as a horro flick it simply sucked.
How was the clown unfitting and unnecessary for an adaptation of a book about a child-killing monster clown?

Anyway, movie was quite good, with my only significant complaints being the unnecessary and subtly racist shift in Mike and Ben's characterizations. Now that I've commented on the movie everyone else can rest easy. The only person whose view matters has spoken.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Bump, for Patient_Leech.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 09:16 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Thanks for the bump, riv. I couldn't find the damn thread to save my life.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Damn not seen this yet. Have fond memories of the mini-series giving me nightmares as a kid.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hearing some mixed things about this. If I watch something called "IT" soon I'll probably do the old TV Mini-series first.

So as it turns out after seeing some clips from it I don't think I will want to sit through the old one anytime soon, unless I happen to do it ironically with some friends. Heh.. it looks pretty hilariously dated.

Anyway, I really liked this. A lot more than I was expecting. I look forward to seeing Chapter 2.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:45 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Chapter 1 was only the good thing about the tv Mini-series.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:21 AM
riv6672

quote:
Thanks for the bump, riv. I couldn't find the damn thread to save my life.

No sweat.

I watched the old IT movie some time last year I think, and yeah it was pretty dated. Still fun, but dated.
I’m glad it was remade, personally; the story deserved a more in depth take and better FX.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:22 AM