KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gotham Vs MAZAHS

Gotham Vs MAZAHS
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. It's more questionable given Alexander never used his powers in that way and given he knew who Deathstorm was but didn't get his powers until he killed him makes it more questionable.

2. Sucking mentally is NOT in his powerset. If it would be, mazahs would have become the Ultimate God of his own Universe by sucking all the energy sitting in toilet.

3. He fought JL first time and defeated them. Unaware of them and ways to beat them . He went straight beating them one after the other. Thing is : he is a complete package , not magical or physical but he will just 'have' what is needed to defeat opponents. He will just get the rod and end him , simple. The rod would be somewhere where he will travel or just summon it in his hands . The minimum power needed to finish off an opponent , no matter who .

Gotham wins.

LOL = healthy life

Last edited by bobbybatman on Aug 20th, 2016 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 06:44 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

a.) For all we know, Alex never directly interacted with Deathstorm until that one scene in the final issue of FE. You're acting like we have all this backstory on Earth-3 and the CSA -- we don't, lol.

b.) No one said that Alex can sit in some remote location and mentally absorb any hero's power he wants. However, he CAN drain the energy from beings in his vicinity. Simple. smile

c.) So now Gotham is going to beat Alex by pulling a specialized lightning rod out of his ass and then perfectly mimicking Luthor's voice to call down the lightning of Mazahs? Lol, you're obviously just trolling. laughing out loud

At this point you're just childishly ignoring evidence because you clearly want Gotham to win here. It's cute. Thing is, you're 'points' literally make no sense at all. Take a deep breath and stop throwing a hissy fit. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 20th, 2016 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 06:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I would also like to point out this scene:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

First scan: Alex pummels Bizarro and delivers a fatal blow before leaving.
Second scan: we see that Bizarro is still alive(albeit barely.)

A few pages later Alex uses ice vision and heat breath, so we know he MUST HAVE absorbed Bizarro's powers in the first scan(he *did* say that he wanted Bizarro's powers, after all)... Which means that he DIDN'T kill Bizarro before he drained him... Which means that he DOESN'T have to kill his opponent before absorbing their power.

So again: Alex did not *have* to kill a character to drain their energy. Like we have been saying all along: he killed those he absorbed because he was a sadistic/brutal motherf*cker -- but killing was obviously not a prerequisite for absorbing.

= yet another reason why his child's feats should be perfectly applicable to Alex himself. smile

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 09:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gotham wins. rock

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 07:48 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

Legit lol'd. thumb up

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:14 AM
tkitna

That dude thinks Gotham is like the Fury or something. Gotham definitely has limits.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:52 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Limits are unknown, because we still don't know what Gotham Girl's powers are. We'll know what she's capable of in a few issues.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 03:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Well he must have limits to some extent. Isnt he dead?

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:15 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Well he must have limits to some extent. Isnt he dead?

Of course he has limits. But you posted a scan of Gotham Girl defeating Gotham and we don't know the context to that. Supposedly, she has some awesome abilities that will be revealed in the next few issues.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I don't think its a big mystery. He burnt himself out. Hence, having limits.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 09:45 AM
Senor Cage

His threshold is pretty high, seeing as he took out the JLA. Definitely above top tier, IMO. Tom King hinted that it may be more to his defeat, so we'll see in the coming weeks.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 09:57 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bobbybatman
Gotham can be as powerful as is needed to finish an opponent , no matter 'what' his opponents are. He literally one shotted JL. It was like a spite.

I see. So Galactus vs Gotham, what happens?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Surtur
I see. So Galactus vs Gotham, what happens?

Thats what i'm saying too. Are we to believe that Gotham has the 'Minimum' power to take out somebody like the Spectre or the LT for cripes sake because thats what some people seem to be suggesting? Gotham Girl said that they can have the power of a God briefly, but heck Thors a God. The JL feat was neat, but it wasnt all that. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Gotham Girl can do (as the great Gotham is indisposed already). If she starts beating people like Mr. Mxyzptlk then i'll be forced to change my opinion. Until then,,,,meh.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 06:00 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by tkitna
Thats what i'm saying too. Are we to believe that Gotham has the 'Minimum' power to take out somebody like the Spectre or the LT for cripes sake because thats what some people seem to be suggesting? Gotham Girl said that they can have the power of a God briefly, but heck Thors a God. The JL feat was neat, but it wasnt all that. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Gotham Girl can do (as the great Gotham is indisposed already). If she starts beating people like Mr. Mxyzptlk then i'll be forced to change my opinion. Until then,,,,meh.

We're not talking about those types of characters.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 07:15 PM