KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist/w Prep vs Batman, Cassandra Cain, & Nightwing

Iron Fist/w Prep vs Batman, Cassandra Cain, & Nightwing
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sharivan
That's not what I am doing. What goal posts does this forum even have? I have been debating using basic reasoning.

using rl logic to define a character the company itself has established time and again can do the impossible? yep, pretty logical. thumb up

we try and use averages on this forum to weed out highs and lows. you make it sound like batman HAS to be able to beat ww to have a chance against rand, which of course is blatantly false. you also make it sound like we're saying he fights and beats ww-level characters all the time. also false. usually his fights with ww aren't eve brought up, but since you have been high balling danny this whole thread, well, that's where high balling leads. danny does have low feats, but you completely disregard them. what if i showed a dozen or more scans scans that indicate his IF doesn't hit like....a hydrogen bomb? that make your hydrogen bomb comparison pis?

whatever. i've long since realized your mind isn't going to change because you view danny as....this human hydrogen bomb and see the team as merely human, able to do only human things and anything else is stupid. both viewpoints are wrong ("no, you're wrong!! lol ), or at least they aren't always correct. you don't need to look through those respect threads for long to see batman alone has feats to support him being able to fight danny by himself--and he isn't alone. both cassa nd dick have TONS of great feats on their own. powerful tech (gasses, powerful explosives, neurotoxins, adhesives), great teamwork, greater/equal skill, superior intelligence/strategy, a history of beating superhuman foes, and a host of superhuman feats. these are all reasons why i say the team wins.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by cdtm
Hey Darksaint, I'm about 8 beers in, so keep that in mind, but.

I know you guy are ****ing with him because he's kind of an ass. I "think" he means well, so don't go screwing with him too much.

We've all been there. At least he's not arguing out of good faith like Abhi would, you know?

not sure i'm entirely convinced about the well meaning, but.....quiet you, no one likes a drunken voice of reason.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
using rl logic to define a character the company itself has established time and again can do the impossible? yep, pretty logical. thumb up

we try and use averages on this forum to weed out highs and lows. you make it sound like batman HAS to be able to beat ww to have a chance against rand, which of course is blatantly false. you also make it sound like we're saying he fights and beats ww-level characters all the time. also false. usually his fights with ww aren't eve brought up, but since you have been high balling danny this whole thread, well, that's where high balling leads. danny does have low feats, but you completely disregard them. what if i showed a dozen or more scans scans that indicate his IF doesn't hit like....a hydrogen bomb? that make your hydrogen bomb comparison pis?

whatever. i've long since realized your mind isn't going to change because you view danny as....this human hydrogen bomb and see the team as merely human, able to do only human things and anything else is stupid. both viewpoints are wrong ("no, you're wrong!! lol ), or at least they aren't always correct. you don't need to look through those respect threads for long to see batman alone has feats to support him being able to fight danny by himself--and he isn't alone. both cassa nd dick have TONS of great feats on their own. powerful tech (gasses, powerful explosives, neurotoxins, adhesives), great teamwork, greater/equal skill, superior intelligence/strategy, a history of beating superhuman foes, and a host of superhuman feats. these are all reasons why i say the team wins.

Leonidas: "No, you can't use the laws of physics it's against the rules and comic books don't follow them! Now excuse me as I do just that in order to justify a faster than light, planet destroying Batman."

It's cute how you you try to play me off as the unreasonable one here.

By the way, you trying to say Green Lantern's energy blasts were lightspeed despite how inconsistent their speeds are and how they don't behave like actual light was hilarious.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 05:04 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
No we don't. A hydrogen bomb does more than destroy a monster.

You don't understand scale then, and you're ignoring the rest of the scene where there's a bunch of damage everywhere.

Completely destroying something that large to the points there's left yields ridiculous results.

quote:
Still no hydrogen bomb level power. Ergo hyperbole.

As I made clear you're wrong, and you don't understand scale.

quote:
It amuses me.

I hope not in the same way your cousin amuses you.

quote:
So stop replying to me. Concede the last word.

So, you're admitting to wanting to just get the last word in.

quote:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

Apparently because you say so.

quote:
Of course I have.

No, you haven't.

quote:
No it isn't. Surfer can destroy planets and then this happens.

We know Surfer can't even destroy a forest with his all out attacks before exhausting himself.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Or exhausts himself destroying a space ship.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And "east cost destroying" space ship was beyond even his scope to destroy.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...evourer1-32.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...evourer1-33.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...evourer1-34.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...evourer1-35.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...evourer1-36.jpg

Clearly Surfer is below forest level and below Iron Fist in power.

Heck, Iron Man, Thor and Surfer's combined power was compared to a hydrogen bomb.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Clearly they are as powerful as Iron Fist in combination.

Reported for lowballing.

There is also something called "low-showings," and I'm sure you're aware but you don't care.

quote:
But then I saw how making your own rules is so much better.

Not my rules.

quote:
Nope.

Ayup, that's the case.

quote:
Of course you hate all of them. Every comic is inconsistent and stupid and doesn't makes sense.

Just because you don't like part of it doesn't mean you hate the whole thing. You can comprehend that, can't you?

quote:
But he isn't superhuman. Deal with it.

Karate Kid is superhuman. There's no way "pure skill" can allow him to do half the things he does.

quote:
No he isn't.

Yes, he is.

quote:
I'm better than you so it works for me and not for you.

Abhilegend you aren't better than Pendaran of all people. He has more chops than you do.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 05:41 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Sharivan
Leonidas: "No, you can't use the laws of physics it's against the rules and comic books don't follow them! Now excuse me as I do just that in order to justify a faster than light, planet destroying Batman."

well, least i was right about the trolling. wink it's cute when you try and copy me though. let me try again:

shari: "you're all dumb because obviously in batman's fight with ww she was attacking him at ftl speeds and the only way he could block any of her planet-wrecking punches was for him to use own planet-busting strength!!11!!" laughing out loud

oh wait, here's another one:

shari: "you all are idiots because batman really can't do impossible things because he's only human!"

leo--"but, bro, dc has reiterated the idea a million times. that's the way they like him."

shari--"but it's stupid and i don't like that!"

leo--"well, i understand you feel bad, but--"

shari (covers ears)--"nonononononono"

leo--"it's ok man, he's just a comic book--"

shari--"you shut up, you just shut your poop mouth! batman can't do any of those things because i don't like it!!"

leo--(adds shari to ignore list) lol

quote:
It's cute how you you try to play me off as the unreasonable one here.

By the way, you trying to say Green Lantern's energy blasts were lightspeed despite how inconsistent their speeds are and how they don't behave like actual light was hilarious. [/B]

i didn't have to even try to play you off as unreasonable--anyone reading the thread can see that for themselves. as far as the last piece of your post--i was laughing at the fact that you asked me to PROVE how fast a PICTURE of light was travelling in a random scan. laughing out loud but yeah, the default would be...the speed of light. even with a lantern i'm afraid....

anyway, this 'debate' is def over, and i'm forced to accept that i was right about the trolling. sorry cd, appears you were wrong after all. /shrug

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:20 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by leonidas

I'm not sure that Shari is trolling.

I just believe that he is completely irrational.

You can't twist so much page of comics to the point that you comes to a completely different than conclusion than anyone.

I mean:

His version of Iron Fist is totally different than the one we can read in the comics.

Shari's Iron Fist is able to:

1) Shrugg-off Nukes: wich weren't and he just passed through a train full of explosives as he was moving as an human-bullet through the train

2) One-shot anyone because he sunk an Hellcarrier that he didn't destroy.

3) Absorb the Chi of anyone despite the story making it clear that Davos & Danny absorbs the Chi from Shou-Lao thanks to the Scar on their chest, which originate from Shou-Lao's trial, and they can steal it to each other only via those marks and not to everyone

4) Become a Ghost when he dies and come back to life despite the story making it clear that Danny died in another dimension then was brought on Earth via the Soulgem, then temporarily solidified his form, then needed the Soulgem to come back to life or finally disappear.

5) Is faster than anyone because he limbo dodged a few bullets.

6) Fight faster than anyone because he hit multiple times a giant as active as a brick wall whom even let him do his complete Kung-Fu dance without reacting at all, let him his foot which took him off-balance and hit again and again in the same situation.

In the end, we have someone whom manifest an extreme fanboyism for the character and can't believe his favourite hero to lose to anyone on a battle forum.

He is not very different as Comicvine's Silver Surfer or Comicvine's Flash.

Three extreme views for three characters whom aren't the one we read in the comic books.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:53 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Team wins.

By team, I mean the one we formed within this thread.

Jitay: I didn't know it had jizz in there

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 12:30 PM
StiltmanFTW

I lol'd, too.

Well said, DS.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 12:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Should have made this a voting thread.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 01:45 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by golem370
Should have made this a voting thread.

You should have done Iron Fist Vs Alucard.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 11:56 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

This is a massive mismatch.

Everyone in the Batman family is superior to Iron Fist, more skilled and can solo him easily.

Batman family godstomps without trying.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 09:01 PM
deathslash
Warlord and Sith Lord

Originally posted by RealityWarper
This is a massive mismatch.

Everyone in the Batman family is superior to Iron Fist, more skilled and can solo him easily.

Batman family godstomps without trying.
take your hate boner somewhere else and stop bumping older threads.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 11:12 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by deathslash
take your hate boner somewhere else and stop bumping older threads.

Nobody force you to come in a thread if you don't want it. Pack your 'lessons giver package' and get lost. I do what I want.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 04:33 AM