KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist/w Prep vs Batman, Cassandra Cain, & Nightwing

Iron Fist/w Prep vs Batman, Cassandra Cain, & Nightwing
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
i'm trying to save them from bada's wrath.

You hated Abhi from the start!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:09 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Does a ban effect one forum, or the site?

Because I don't want Carver banned from here if it means he'll live on the anime forum. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sharivan
Black Panther v3 #17

(please log in to view the image)

Sorry, just had to literally LOL here.

Tae Bo? As in, Billy Blanks and the power of Tae Bo??? And this was used to support Rand's skill?? Lol.

Wiki it. Please, I beg of anyone reading this thread.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Tae Bo? As in, Billy Blanks and the power of Tae Bo??? And this was used to support Rand's skill?? Lol.

I... got the reference.

Was hoping no one else would. stick out tongue

But hey, it proves Rand's so skilled he can turn anything, no matter how ridiculous, deadly. Probably has a book of the Sbaq Fu stored away.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Does a ban effect one forum, or the site?

Because I don't want Carver banned from here if it means he'll live on the anime forum. stick out tongue

The site.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I... got the reference.

But hey, it proves Rand's so skilled he can turn anything, no matter how ridiculous, deadly. Probably has a book of the Sbaq Fu stored away.

Then team have no chance. Between Shaq Fu, Tae Bo and Bart Fu, Rand stomps them all.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I laughed out loud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tae_Bo

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:02 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then team have no chance. Between Shaq Fu, Tae Bo and Bart Fu, Rand stomps them all.

+ Bartitsu ? embarrasment

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:03 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Not my intent to feat war this. Simply trying to prove Danny can take a beating and won't drop at the first gang attack. (Further supporting this, Luke Cage clocked berserk/evil Danny in the back of the head, as hard as he could, and only dropped him to his knee, conscious. So chi amping should raise durability.)

Anyways, I know Batman's no pushover in damage soak himself. He could give Frank Castle a run for his money, using his best stuff..

But unless the Bat Family packs secondary adamantium, how are they going to keep themselves from being taken out by Iron Fist spamming? You saw the Black Panther vs Danny scans, right? Only posted about a million times, until even I got sick of seeing them. smile

He was messed up pretty badly, and he had a vibranium suit.

So lets say all three surround Danny, move in, and launch an attack. Assume Danny takes a beating, but is with it enough to lash out with an IF.

If any of them take a direct hit, can you see them walking away? Or even if it's a glancing blow/near miss, the Iron Fist has chi trails and creates a sonic boom effect. In many, many Iron Fist stories of the past, he's taken entire groups with a single Fist. Batroc's Brigade, a mob of fifty people when Claremont sent him to "hell", a group of terrorist's in Danny and Luke's early team up's (Luke Cage was knocked down from the shockwave himself, from across the room.)

I'm just wondering how you see this fight playing out, that puts him at a disadvantage.

Maybe if Danny doesn't chi spam or use his IF... But are we assuming he fights "fair" and doesn't chi spam?

meh, i can post a hundred scans of batman fighting and beating characters who are superhuman, so i don't see danny being beyond anything bats himself has faced a million times over. thing is, when some of batman's best feats are raised they tend to get shouted down and people scream PIS because he's 'only human'. but it doesn't take much reading time to come to the quick conclusion--he is certainly NOT human--or not human in the sense we consider--he;s peak (better) COMIC BOOK human, and that is much different. humans don't boot steel doors down for fun, or kick trees in half, lift sarcophagi, dodge bullets. and it can be argued cass is BETTER than he is and dick is close to him.

as for how they keep from being taken out--well, they CAN dodge and block (BP blocked several hits), but they also have weapons that no one really seems to want to take into account. weapons capable of taking down grundy and amazo if need be. not to mention gas and a bunch of other stuff.

batman vs IF on his own would be far from an easy fight for danny (hell, look at the thread and see for yourself)--no way in hell i see danny walking through cap, likewise i don't see him walking through bats. add in a cass and dick who each have some crazy feats on their own?

sorry bro, no way imo he beats all 3 at once. too smart, too skilled, too much teamwork and too many weapons they can break out if necessary.

btw bats best damage soak feats are much better than frank's, least imo. /shrug

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I laughed out loud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tae_Bo

+ Bartitsu ? embarrasment

These scrubs not understanding the SUPERIOR fighting styles of Billy Blanks fitness instructor, and it's unmatched supremacy even among the likes of Black Panther.

Billy Blanks is obviously one of the best of the best in 616.

Niggas hatin' on his swaggity swag.

By the way, RealityWarper don't you have some threads you need to reply to or should I take your absence of a reply as a concession?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:31 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) Someone was asked to stop bikering with me. It seems that the message didn't reach.

2) On topic everyone on the team can easily solo and beat Danny Rand considering he isn't even in the same tier than Wolverine and Captain America when it comes to the combat skills, meaning that he isn't even close to Batman, Cassandra Cain and Batwing neither...

In short, the team stomps hard.

3) I guess that every logical fallacies would have been used against my arguments but this one is pretty obvious.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:43 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I... got the reference.

Also, what cdtm here said. Danny is able to take anything that's not atypically used in a fight and turn into a deadly fighting style. So much so that even Black Panther asked him to teach him.

Which is what's relevant there.

I figured that was obvious.

There is also defeating Mr. X's telepathy by using a drunken fighting style.

Thunderbolts #37

Defeating Shin Kuei.

Heroes for Hire #19

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:51 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And Black Tarantula: Power Man and Iron Fist #2, I believe.

Looked like he jump kicked him into submission. Four jump.kicks in a row on panel.

Spidey unloaded everything he had on him, and only succeeded in wearing himself out.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 08:55 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) Someone was asked to stop bikering with me. It seems that the message didn't reach.

What about your snipes in this thread? Where you agree with abhilegend simply on the basis he is arguing against me?

Originally posted by abhilegend
*Post Batman oneshotting Grundy, Wonder woman and beating Aquaman in h2h*

Batman oneshots Danny.

I agree with you (enjoy it)

Agreeing with something as nonsensical as this?

quote:
2) On topic everyone on the team can easily solo and beat Danny Rand considering he isn't even in the same tier than Wolverine and Captain America when it comes to the combat skills, meaning that he isn't even close to Batman, Cassandra Cain and Batwing neither...

In short, the team stomps hard.

Despite the fact Danny is stronger, faster, tougher, and blatantly superhuman to the extent they won't be able to do anything or even keep up with him. Which no one has provided any significant counter evidence for.

Despite the fact he defeated telepathy with martial ability, Shin Kuei, Davos without chi when he had the accumulated knowledge of many dead Iron Fists, and Black Panther is willing to ask to learn from him even when it's freaking Tae Bo.

Show me any of these three doing half of what Daniel Rand has in terms of physical ability.

quote:
3) I guess that every logical fallacies would have been used against my arguments but this one is pretty obvious.

I asked you before asserting that was the case so it's not an argument from silence. That's what it would be if I said it was the case.

You're the one who is no stranger to logical fallacies.

Last edited by Sharivan on Aug 21st, 2016 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:06 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, what cdtm here said. Danny is able to take anything that's not atypically used in a fight and turn into a deadly fighting style. So much so that even Black Panther asked him to teach him.

Thunderbolts #137

Defeating Shin Kuei.

Heroes for Hire #19

The image broke here for Shin Kuei. So, here is a better one.

Heroes for Hire #19

http://imgur.com/a/cHm9y

Also, ignore the typo it's Thunderbolts #137 for Mr. X.

Last edited by Sharivan on Aug 21st, 2016 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:08 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Immortal Iron Fist #23

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Dodging four different bullets at once, and does so in slow motion so we can see the bullets in mid-air.

Power Man & Iron Fist #89

https://i.imgur.com/ciYjoBD.jpg

Deflecting dozens of flechettes at once, and creating numerous afterimages.

Power Man & Iron Fist #50

https://i.imgur.com/apaLQqQ.jpg

Catching a bullet with bare hands.

Immortal Iron Fist Annual

https://i.imgur.com/mzHglT3.jpg

He is able to move within the time-frame of a microsecond.

Iron Fist v3 #1

http://imgur.com/a/TiUNn

It only takes him 0.05 seconds to charge and use his Iron Fist.

Power Man & Iron Fist #54

https://i.imgur.com/WOnwAf0.jpg

He is able to easily defeat a giant dragon.

Immortal Weapons #5

http://imgur.com/a/0EXnr

He is able to take down a helicarrier with a single blow.

New Avengers #59

http://imgur.com/a/BHP0F

The collateral damage from his Iron Fist is compared to a hydrogen bomb.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #20

http://imgur.com/a/76zEa

He is able to murder Zhu-Rong, a God of Fire and Universal Order in a single punch.

Iron Fist: ILW #11

https://i.imgur.com/5ckAEMV.jpg

Just in case anyone missed these.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:26 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of that.

Immortal Iron Fist #14

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I only brought those up because that's precisely what would happen if Iron Fist was intent on actually murdering them, and had no moral compulsions stopping him.

Oh, and Danny breaks out of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak before destroying an inter-dimensional portal with a punch. Which causes a tear in the fabric of reality.

Iron Fist v1 #7

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Also, these.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:28 PM
iceman24567

Lord Rand wins even if the Batgod is on the opposing team

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:33 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by krisblaze
You hated Abhi from the start!

Lol...stop back seat modding. Also, Pr hated me from the start, not ABHI.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Thunderbolts #37

Defeating Shin Kuei.

Heroes for Hire #19

And for a more conventional example, remember when he played Daredevil?

He copied Matt's style so well, Matt himself said he's as good as anyone he's ever seen. And it wasn't even his own style.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 09:51 PM