KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs. Midnighter

Iron Fist vs. Midnighter
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't that outside help?

May as well give Batman the JLA teleporter in his fights. sad

Its standard gear, to me. He has used it so often in his fights. Unlike Batman, who, whilst he HAS used it, almost never does so in a fight.

I reckon out of Batman's entire history (10k appearances or more) I would still be able to find more examples of Mids using doors offensively and defensively. With Mids' 1000 or so appearances. Its well within his character to use.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not if the computer comes up with: Door.

But as seen with my scan. Midnighter predicted the ENTIRE day, down to the conversation they were going to have. Spidey cant do that.

Iron Fist Killer can't do that.

Its more than precog. Its guessing, but guessing based on one choice.

It's an impressive feat. And not one that doesn't make a little bit of sense, of you consider people are highly predictible.

Basically, what I took from that is Midnighter did a hyper version of a Google profile.. It's not like he randomly predicted someone was visiting him that he hasn't seen in 20.years, he was working with data on people and events he knew he'd be dealing with throughout the day.

Impressive, yes, but that doesn't make him Dr. Manhattan.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:00 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh god no, he's not Manhattan. But as seen with my example with Sharivan, I managed to whittle down an entire vocabulary of every possible language known to man....down to one word.

And I predicted it correctly.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:02 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
You are clearly inferring that if I don't answer to the thread I'm conceding thus you're making an argument from silence.

Thanks for proving my point.

Now you're arguing from fallacy, and combining that with a straw man from an entirely different argument than the one I was talking about.

Good job using more fallacious tactics.

quote:
Nope.

I just proved that you use the argument from silence on daily basis.

(please log in to view the image)

As I already noted before.

I only used it there, and I wasn't using it in reference to what I was actually talking about. What I quoted? When I asked you if you conceded or not.

quote:
I should win a medal for answering to you when you are openly trolling.

This coming from the guy who admits that he is trying to discredit me in any way he can by dishonestly representing my side the best that he can?

quote:
As seen here the continuous misinterpretation of Iron Fist's feats via completely ignoring the context and making-up explanations. GG

Now I think you're blind because it clearly shows you that I asked you first before asserting that you conceded. What I said earlier in that other thread was a long time before I said that, and a different exchange I wasn't referring to.

quote:
Nice try.

Nice try isn't a rebuttal.

quote:
Once again that's a gross misinterpretation.

I will expose with force details why you are a liar and or someone whom is relying on cognitive dissonance instead of reading the comic at hand.

I'm sure that you have been calling out about it before and you claims ridiculed.

Nope, actually this is the only forum where I had any problems. Namely because of the likes of yourself, and abhilegend. Oh, and the positively poor standards of debate. Which leaves someone wanting.

The problem is your particularly odd opinions, and lowballing.

quote:
Unfortunately what you are trying to make pass as an ability to absorb explosion was only Danny absorbing radiation from his hand-to-hand with Radion and surviving because he is more durable than a normal human, as he is peak human because he is summoning his Chi.

As I showed you many times before Daniel Rand is not peak human. He is blatantly superhuman.

Originally posted by Sharivan
Immortal Iron Fist #23

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Dodging four different bullets at once, and does so in slow motion so we can see the bullets in mid-air.

Power Man & Iron Fist #89

https://i.imgur.com/ciYjoBD.jpg

Deflecting dozens of flechettes at once, and creating numerous afterimages.

Power Man & Iron Fist #50

https://i.imgur.com/apaLQqQ.jpg

Catching a bullet with bare hands.

Immortal Iron Fist Annual

https://i.imgur.com/mzHglT3.jpg

He is able to move within the time-frame of a microsecond.

Iron Fist v3 #1

http://imgur.com/a/TiUNn

It only takes him 0.05 seconds to charge and use his Iron Fist.

Power Man & Iron Fist #54

https://i.imgur.com/WOnwAf0.jpg

He is able to easily defeat a giant dragon.

Immortal Weapons #5

http://imgur.com/a/0EXnr

He is able to take down a helicarrier with a single blow.

New Avengers #59

http://imgur.com/a/BHP0F

The collateral damage from his Iron Fist is compared to a hydrogen bomb.

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #20

http://imgur.com/a/76zEa

He is able to murder Zhu-Rong, a God of Fire and Universal Order in a single punch.

Iron Fist: ILW #11

https://i.imgur.com/5ckAEMV.jpg

Speaking of that.

Immortal Iron Fist #14

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I only brought those up because that's precisely what would happen if Iron Fist was intent on actually murdering them, and had no moral compulsions stopping him.

As seen here.

You are making an egregious claim based on the databooks, and are refusing to be reasoned with on this matter.

Citation needed that Daniel Rand was only absorbing the radiation, and that he wasn't also absorbing a brunt of the explosions.

This is more speculation that you have yet to support with evidence.

quote:
Same stuff with Master Khan about the damages...

Danny didn't broke the Crimson band neither because:

A) The spell is shown being dissipated on panel, after Danny calls Yu-Ti upon his responsibility on Danny's parents death, thus making Master Kahn's request accepted by default.
B) Danny summon his Iron Fist AFTER the Crimson bands are dissipated.
C) The Iron Fist enhance the striking power and not the strength thus making it impossible for Danny to destroy the Crimson band via sheer force...

Those 3 points, like many others, literally fly over your head because hey, why reading a character from a comic book when you can create your own, isn't it ?

Already rebuked all three of these points.

Danny refuses the offer, and Khan doesn't dispel anything. It's shows his conflict, and his inherent refusal because of his honor within his inner monologue.

Danny summons his chi when he breaks out of Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. As we can see both his hands glowing when he does so. He then uses the Iron Fist again in order to destroy the portal.

quote:
Nope.

Yes, that's the case.

quote:
You scan spamming is a proof of it, you can't evolve.

I don't want to hear that from someone who refuses to acknowledge the inanity of the databooks, and is egregiously claiming that Daniel Rand is peak human even with his chi.

quote:

Which changes nothing?

Daniel Rand still beat Mr. X, and the only reason he was beaten there was because Iron Fist was outnumbered and caught off guard by a bunch of different guys afterwards.

quote:
This pretty much defuse all of your claims about Danny being able to shrugg off Nukes or move thousand of times the speed of sound or the Drunk Kung-Fu being efficient...

No, it doesn't.

You didn't show it failing against Mr. X. You showed Daniel Rand being outnumbered, and surprised by a bunch of other people who proceed to take advantage of that and gang up on him.

That doesn't support your point at all.

quote:
GG NO RE

I'm just being started.

*I'm just getting started.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:02 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Reality Warper and Sharivan, this is your last chance to stop the nonsense. This place was peaceful until you both started derailing threads with your nonsense and reports. Stop now and keep posting freely, or I temp ban you both.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:21 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
Reality Warper and Sharivan, this is your last chance to stop the nonsense. This place was peaceful until you both started derailing threads with your nonsense and reports. Stop now and keep posting freely, or I temp ban you both.

Does it mean that I can address the thread while ignoring his claims ?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 10:51 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Basically, comment on the characters and feats, not on each other.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:10 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm fine with that. smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:14 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And if you absolutely positively cant do that:
No one's worth getting banned over.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does it mean that I can address the thread while ignoring his claims ?

They're not claims. They're facts supported by evidence outside of fights, and inside of fights. Then again, you can't really tell the difference anyway. After all, you're fine with using baseless speculation.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:51 PM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's impressive how many characters have nuke-level punches those days.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 05:49 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's impressive how many characters have nuke-level punches those days.

You're using Deadpool who was already established to run on nonsense in the other thread. Whose showings over other characters have always been ridiculous.

He has hurt Thanos empowered by Death. So, by your own logic by using showings over other characters Deadpool would be a fully-fledged cosmic entity.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 06:35 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Midnighter still wins.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 06:49 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Midnighter still wins.

Midnighter still loses.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:07 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Well you're wrong as always.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:24 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you're wrong as always.

Not really, no.

You're as stubborn as usual though.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:28 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes, I'm right as always and you're wrong as always.

Iron Fist loses here. His history of losing to Shang Chi level MAs is pretty well documented.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:31 PM
Senor Cage

You're using Deadpool who was already established to run on nonsense in the other thread. Whose showings over other characters have always been ridiculous.

He has hurt Thanos empowered by Death. So, by your own logic by using showings over other characters Deadpool would be a fully-fledged cosmic entity.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 07:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've already posted over 10 scans with 10 different characters hurting Iron Fist in different situations.

That's impressive how much Marvel characters can throw Nuke-level punches those days.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:08 PM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I'm right as always and you're wrong as always.

No, you're wrong and I have been over why dozens of times.

quote:
Iron Fist loses here. His history of losing to Shang Chi level MAs is pretty well documented.

Iron Fist wins here, as I have already demonstrated. The fights in comic books are so unreliable that using them without anything outside of them to back them up is straight up dishonest, and ignoring how ridiculous comic books are.

I've already posted over 10 scans with 10 different characters hurting Iron Fist in different situations.

Note the above, and all the instances I provided that shows that those instances don't make any particular sense.

quote:
That's impressive how much Marvel characters can throw Nuke-level punches those days.

What's impressive is how comic books writers are incapable of any objectivity, and are willing to write anything no matter how ridiculous in order to get some money.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:18 PM