KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry Vs Gotham

Sentry Vs Gotham
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bobbybatman
Almost everyone told me he sucks. Even people in stores tell don't buy Sentry comics.

Oh so you admit that you know nothing about the character.

Concession accepted.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:51 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna
Oh, so you arent aware of what the Sentry is right now. Sorry for confusing you. The JL and Superman are nothing to him right now. Seriously, Superman is the 99lb weakling that gets sand kicked in his face. Keep up with the character and then post.

So he's a no limit fallacy character? He could beat beings like LT, Spectre, Galactus, or whoever? Yet he appears to be dead right now? Hmmm

End Sentry in seconds? This I would like to see since nobody but the Sentry himself has been able to do so up to this point.

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 03:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Oh so you admit that you know nothing about the character.

Concession accepted.

But Sentry actually sucks.

Flash fact.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 03:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

The truth is always funny to you it seems.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:35 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by abhilegend
But Sentry actually sucks.

Flash fact.

It must keep you up at night that a character that sucks so bad is so superior to your feeble Superman.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:38 AM
ghostman

It must keep you up at night that a character that sucks so bad is so superior to your feeble Superman.

sentry is the great value version of superman. sentry wouldnt exist if not for supes.

95 percent of your posts involve sucking the skin of sentries dick, so im not surprised

sentry is a terrible character, all his fans care about is power levels. just you dont even deny that he sucks laughing laughing laughing

lol literally 95 percent of the things you post have to do with sucking the skin of sentries dick. you lost at life sucking off a d class hero no one cares about.

Last edited by ghostman on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 11:55 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, the way 2 Sentry fans have replied to me , that line by line ; it hurt my eyes not much, but pretty much. I haven't read those replies . Just give a reply collectively, its not like my 'each' line is hitting you hard that you are replying to each and every line separately as a slash counter. Easy there, okay Sentry wins ...for you.
My bet still on Gotham.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:17 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Okay, the way 2 Sentry fans have replied to me , that line by line ; it hurt my eyes not much, but pretty much. I haven't read those replies . Just give a reply collectively, its not like my 'each' line is hitting you hard that you are replying to each and every line separately as a slash counter. Easy there, okay Sentry wins ...for you.
My bet still on Gotham.

why is galan on your ignore list? one of the best posters here

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:20 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was insulting me instead of countering my points in MAZHAS vs GOTHAM.
So, I decided . I prefer to not to engage in war of words , apparently.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:25 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by ghostman
sentry is the great value version of superman. sentry wouldnt exist if not for supes.

95 percent of your posts involve sucking the skin of sentries dick, so im not surprised

sentry is a terrible character, all his fans care about is power levels. just you dont even deny that he sucks laughing laughing laughing

lol literally 95 percent of the things you post have to do with sucking the skin of sentries dick. you lost at life sucking off a d class hero no one cares about.

Wow another butt hurt Superman fan. Is there no end to you people? Your like dog pecker gnats.

(You cared enough about that D lister to reply. Well done)

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:38 PM
tkitna

My bet still on Gotham.

Of course you didnt read the replies. I'm sure it sucks for you to be wrong.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:41 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The truth is always funny to you it seems.

laughing out loud

If only a character is solely judged on power levels.

That's why Sentry sucks BTW. He is nothing but a power fantasy from a terrible writer.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:55 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's me or people don't get that we are debating the power-level specifically because it's a battle forum.

We hardly compare the quality of the stories in a battle as it's completely irrelevant.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:03 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Yeah, its not a popularity contest. We are actually talking about powersets here.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:13 PM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course you didnt read the replies. I'm sure it sucks for you to be wrong.

Ofcourse, you are sure. You have a signature of Dentry,...Lentry.....Gintry..ohh let me check, yeah Mentry. Whatever his name is.
D-lister you called me, you don't know but you are the even worse than that, mate.

LOL = healthy life

Last edited by bobbybatman on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 01:30 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:23 PM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure, but some of Sentry fans are the class B members of DBZ fanboy club where you compare heroes with power levels. Its over 9000, scouter breaks. Ohh maagawd, Freiza's base power level is 1 million. And now , he is transforming. Still, Goku with less power levels beat him.

LOL = healthy life

Last edited by bobbybatman on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:29 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

When people begin to insult the other side, that mean they have run out of arguments.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:45 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Yeah, he's desperate. He admitted already that he has no clue about the Sentry as a character, but yet he still felt compelled to post in this thread.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:03 PM
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats not an insult. Many points have been put forward which you defended just by saying "Sentry is infinite and he stomps all " . How to counter that when you say only one thing based on a PIS scan ?
There are many villains more powerful than Sentry, Superman had whooped good eg. Solaris, Doomsday, Darkseid,etc. THere is a whole list of villains who will oneshot Sentry but JL had defeated them all. I read your posts and I know why you are so centric on Sentry. Thats poetic !
You only think your character is infinite and fully unstoppable denying all the points on the opposite, then what is to argue in there ? You keep to your decision, so will I.

LOL = healthy life

Last edited by bobbybatman on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 03:05 PM
tkitna

THere is a whole list of villains who will oneshot Sentry

(please log in to view the image)

I'm going to clue you in on something real quick. The Sentry cant be harmed by mere physical means anymore and nobody knows what it would really take to put him down at this point. What we do know is that the JL sure as hell aint doing it.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 03:45 PM