KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Evil vs Mad Titan Team

Team Evil vs Mad Titan Team
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ghostman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Here is nova, a much weaker herald with much less power cosmic destroying the sun:

http://i.imgur.com/TUtAeaM.jpg

Even if you are not sold on that, here is a better feat from surfer;

http://i.imgur.com/cKgxxVn.jpg

for the first feat it, she made the sun go nova, she didnt outright destroy it with raw destructive power.

for the second feat surfer was amped, he absorbed a large amount of energy. not with his own power.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:37 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Insane Titan
so you not actually come up with anything worthy.

Plutonian doesn't have the power to put Thanos down, even if you use Thanos low showings his highs greatly out way them. Just recently Thanos tanked several planet destroying blasts and survived.

So Hel basically Lord Marvell power lvl wise. He had the power to kill all the annihilators in one shot, they were only saved by quasar combining there powers.

Morg was practically killing heralds for fun in 1 shot.

So again, what proof of a stomp do you have?

These characters are relatively new and their stories are readily available.

Are you UNAWARE of their abilities?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:38 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Originally posted by ghostman
for the first feat it, she made the sun go nova, she didnt outright destroy it with raw destructive power.

for the second feat surfer was amped, he absorbed a large amount of energy. not with his own power.
Which still requires considerably huge amount of energy, unless you can prove otherwise.

Ok I give you that one.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:39 PM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

It would be better if you provide actual feats for him rather than saying and assuming everyone should beileve you.
And I never said he can handle everyone at once, but that he can handle anyone 1 vs 1.

H'el has NOT displayed raw power around SS, let alone enough to take him down.

What do you know about The Plutonian?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:39 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Which still requires considerably huge amount of energy, unless you can prove otherwise.

Ok I give you that one.

the burden of proof is on you, you have to prove that energy required is star busting levels of power, other wise its not quantifiable. we have no idea how she made the sun go nova, could be matter manipulation, could be time manipulation, could be energy manipulation. but outright destroy? obliterate? nope.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:42 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Didn't SS channel a Crunch level event?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:45 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apex_pretador

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What do you know about The Plutonian?
That he is a versatile superman like being.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:49 PM
apex_pretador is currently offline Click here to Send apex_pretador a Private Message Find more posts by apex_pretador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

That he is a versatile superman like being.

Do more reading, sir!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:52 PM
Insane Titan

These characters are relatively new and their stories are readily available.

Are you UNAWARE of their abilities?
Lord Marvell only had a few appearances as did WOL Morg.

I don't need excuses.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:54 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by golem370
Didn't SS channel a Crunch level event?

good for him. i dont know what that has to do with star busting but cool.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 08:56 PM
apex_pretador

Do more reading, sir!
It'd be great if you could post a few feats of him, or even state a few feats for him without scans.

Thanos has resisted reality warping, matter manipulation, TP, TK, Odin level blasts (Odin has destroyed a galaxy in past and once made a galaxy wide explosion) , Tyrant's blasts, Omega's blast (who was 2x as powerful as galactus) , has stopped Mjolnir , Stormbreaker and he resides outside of reality according to eternity.

I mentioned surfer because he has done almost everything possible with "versatility" and has failed against Thanos epically everytime.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 09:01 PM
LordofBrooklyn

It'd be great if you could post a few feats of him, or even state a few feats for him without scans.

Thanos has resisted reality warping, matter manipulation, TP, TK, Odin level blasts (Odin has destroyed a galaxy in past and once made a galaxy wide explosion) , Tyrant's blasts, Omega's blast (who was 2x as powerful as galactus) , has stopped Mjolnir , Stormbreaker and he resides outside of reality according to eternity.

I mentioned surfer because he has done almost everything possible with "versatility" and has failed against Thanos epically everytime.

I will oblige you.

THE PLUTONIAN:TITAN TAMER

Control over perception

http://i.imgur.com/ibVo1Xu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/R0LmiA4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DoBwssr.jpg

Telepathy

http://i.imgur.com/pqXzcuQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uwxLQM6.jpg

Lightspeed Plus

http://i.imgur.com/vZ4xa77.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xMa5pSJ.jpg

Inertial Negation

http://i.imgur.com/s0BE0hY.jpg

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 09:29 PM
Insane Titan

So nothing that can put Thanos down then, cool.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 09:50 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Why can't he time stop Thanos? Not timestop per se, but that seems the closest Marvel equivalent to the negation.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 12:02 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Insane Titan
So nothing that can put Thanos down then, cool.

What does the, EMO EGGPLANT, have to counter the following?

1) A time Stop

2) Mental weakness- The Plutonian can make Thanos relive his greatest moment of failure. Namely, the sucker for love's acknowledgement that he is unworthy and defeats himself.

3) Energy manipulation- The Plutonian can drain all of the energy in and around Thanos.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 02:07 AM
golem370

Thanos when he had the IG he made his mind unreadable by Moondragon when she had the mind gem. Thanos can manipulate energy as well.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:33 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by golem370
Thanos when he had the IG he made his mind unreadable by Moondragon when she had the mind gem. Thanos can manipulate energy as well.

Manipulate energy on the level of The Plutonian?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 04:55 AM
golem370

I don't know I just know he can.

Thanos respect thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...os+forumid%3A98

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 05:12 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:06 AM
Insane Titan

What does the, EMO EGGPLANT, have to counter the following?

1) A time Stop

2) Mental weakness- The Plutonian can make Thanos relive his greatest moment of failure. Namely, the sucker for love's acknowledgement that he is unworthy and defeats himself.

3) Energy manipulation- The Plutonian can drain all of the energy in and around Thanos.
Thanos is apart from the laws of chaos and order so such laws don't apply to him.

You're kidding right, Thanos mental defences are strong. It took 3 telepaths to keep him in check whilst he was weak. Resisted the mind gem. He stomped moondragon mentally in a era she enslaved entire planets.

Thanos can create energy via cosmic and mystic means. He has nearly a limitless supply. Thanos manipulated the energy of god by sheer will alone.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:48 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Such an informative post.
SS can do almost anything team 1 can do. SS has destroyed suns, surfed through supernovas for fun.

Silver Surfer has destroyed suns? When?

And he has surfed supernovas? He is almost as powerful as rookie GLs who have tanked supernovas outright?

Way to go surfer....
Here is nova, a much weaker herald with much less power cosmic destroying the sun:

http://i.imgur.com/TUtAeaM.jpg

Even if you are not sold on that, here is a better feat from surfer;

http://i.imgur.com/cKgxxVn.jpg

Nova didn't destroy the sun. She triggered it to going nova and then surfer and her were almost killed by the resultant black hole.

Kyle Rayner has done the same BTW.

http://imgur.com/a/lLEBi

And unlike Surfer and Nova, he actually contained the supernova.

And the second scene is for an alternate surfer who was hugely amped.

Phail.

Last edited by abhilegend on Sep 22nd, 2016 at 06:00 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2016 05:56 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote