KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malgus vs Darth Vader

Darth Malgus vs Darth Vader
Started by: darthbane77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
So did Revan.
Neph gets it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 11:54 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Vader, 10/10. He's better where it really counts.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:11 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

He's just better.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 12:20 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by AncientPower
Have anything else to 'contribute'?

Yes. Taking MMO boss mechanics at face value is cancer.

But sure let's go with it.

It took a strike team of 8 to kill a single rancor and 2 hutt bodyguards. So Malgus = 1/2 rancor or 1 hutt bodyguard.

Vader can oneshot rancors. Vader godstomps Malgus.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 01:30 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Guess we better no take cut content, and all of AP's and Nova's bullshit "holistic" interpretations of crap that never made it to the game.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:04 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Zoltan, what a strawman you have there, negating all of his feats as MMO mechanics is pathetic and completely misinformed.

The Malgus storyline plays out where he uses the Imperial protags as a means to gain assets that he uses when he declares himself Emperor. Malgus faces the same strike team he has been using that whole time, he even openly mocks and thanks them for how they had helped him. This includes the Foundry which he takes technology from for his Fortress, something openly stated in the flashpoint.

Trying to handwave that as 'herp derp MMO mechanics' is laughable, this isn't like the Dread War where it's just a massive strike team of heroes.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 11:29 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

He wasn't disputing the number of people involved lmao.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 11:43 PM
BazookaMaster

Force: Vader, 10/10
Sabers: Vader, 8/10
All out: Vader, 9-10/10

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 12:34 AM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Wow, do you know Darth Malgus is son?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 12:59 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
He wasn't disputing the number of people involved lmao.

thumb up laughing out loud

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 01:14 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He's seriously disputing the feats then? That is even more cancerous.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 02:44 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
>Legitmately capable of all those things
>Lost the fight
>laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 02:45 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by AncientPower
He's seriously disputing the feats then? That is even more cancerous.

Commander Jensyn >>> Malgus.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 02:48 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Darth Soverus >>> Malgus as well.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 02:49 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

For one, there's a distinction with what Revan did (dominating NPCs), and with what Malgus and friends did (dominating PCs). I see no reason to believe why the former shouldn't be taken seriously, since it's all scripted and not player-based like the PC interactions. In regards to Malgus, we see him doing the lightning and telekinesis feat in the cutscene anyway. He's immensely powerful, but Vader's better. The notion Vader rapes someone he has pictures of in his bedroom is hilarious though. Vader's never raped anyone of note, nor really anyone not of note either.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Aug 25th, 2016 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Malgus can choke out 3 people and TP one, but only as long as there are four people there. When there's three, he can only choke 2 people. Malgus confirmed hole in the Force and is draining strike team during the fight. It all makes sense now.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 03:07 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

For the record though, I'm down with Malgus' gameplay feats being legit too. Doesn't bother me, lmfao.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Malgus in all

Edit: Vader has a chance in Force, but not much.

Last edited by Tondemonai on Aug 25th, 2016 at 04:29 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:22 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
For the record though, I'm down with Malgus' gameplay feats being legit too. Doesn't bother me, lmfao.

Anything that isn't consistent is bullshit.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:25 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote