KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malgus vs Darth Vader

Darth Malgus vs Darth Vader
Started by: darthbane77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
For one, there's a distinction with what Revan did (dominating NPCs), and with what Malgus and friends did (dominating PCs). I see no reason to believe why the former shouldn't be taken seriously, since it's all scripted and not player-based like the PC interactions. In regards to Malgus, we see him doing the lightning and telekinesis feat in the cutscene anyway. He's immensely powerful, but Vader's better. The notion Vader rapes someone he has pictures of in his bedroom is hilarious though. Vader's never raped anyone of note, nor really anyone not of note either.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:31 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Originally posted by AncientPower
If Malgus is indeed locked away somewhere on Zakuul, then he's recovered from the near complete destruction of a space station and the vacuum of space, after being killed by the strike team. That defecates on Vader's durability.

I'm sorry, what? When did this come out?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
For one, there's a distinction with what Revan did (dominating NPCs), and with what Malgus and friends did (dominating PCs). I see no reason to believe why the former shouldn't be taken seriously, since it's all scripted and not player-based like the PC interactions. In regards to Malgus, we see him doing the lightning and telekinesis feat in the cutscene anyway. He's immensely powerful, but Vader's better. The notion Vader rapes someone he has pictures of in his bedroom is hilarious though. Vader's never raped anyone of note, nor really anyone not of note either.

Well put.

@Tond, there was a bunch of teasing stuff at one of the events they had that showed Malgus in carbonite IIRC.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:30 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Huh. Not sure whether to be disappointed in their lack of creativity or setting off fireworks because one of my favorite SW characters is making a comeback.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:42 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Malgus being in carbonite could mean he was saved by something else, not necessarily that he survived through sheer power.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:22 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote