KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Drax the Destroyer vs. Black Dwarf

Drax the Destroyer vs. Black Dwarf
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well, he did die, but the art and everything made it look like he was strong enough to tussle with multiple guys at a time who all have enough strength to turn black panther into goo with a casual backhand.

And yeah, Thanos smacked him down.

And Corvus Glaive and Proxima are probably my favorite and seem the most efficient of the black order aside from Ebony Maw maybe.

Proxima had problems with Shuri and her bodyguards, and was unable to put a high meta down. Glaive got killed.

And with Dwarf. Gladiator was having fun with him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The only one who impressed me was Ebony Maw, and maybe Supergiant, tbh.

Don't know why. The girl took out the most people on the team. She is by far the most impressive of the bunch.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Proxima had problems with Shuri and her bodyguards, and was unable to put a high meta down. Glaive got killed.

And with Dwarf. Gladiator was having fun with him.

Did they beat her?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Don't know why. The girl took out the most people on the team. She is by far the most impressive of the bunch.

Supergiant was female, I agree stick out tongue

They did not beat her, but neither did she beat them.

Again, a famed, cruel general in the deadliest Army in the universe....led by a Death worshipper.

I expected them all to be herald level. Imagine a team of Surfer level threats.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

maw was by far the coolest. thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 07:26 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Glaive died (except he didnt) to Hyperion after showing he could cut both him amd Hulk to shreds if he wanted. and Proxima took down Hulk. Hardly a low showing.

Regardless. Drax wins due to actual feats.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 08:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

In fairness Proxima later killed Shuri in a fight off-panel.

Either way, Drax ftw.

Far more consistent feats than Dwarf. Plus current Drax is now somewhere between Riddick Drax and dumb Drax. He's stronger than he was as Riddick Drax but still uses knives etc. And his personality has somewhat changed again.

And the reason for that is clearly to synergise w/ MCU Drax, but at least it makes sense in comics as Drax changes and evolves repeatedly.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 08:49 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Supergiant was female, I agree stick out tongue

They did not beat her, but neither did she beat them.

Again, a famed, cruel general in the deadliest Army in the universe....led by a Death worshipper.

I expected them all to be herald level. Imagine a team of Surfer level threats.

Surfer level threats that were beat or stopped by Black Panther and Luke Cage respectively.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 08:57 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by krisblaze
Surfer level threats that were beat or stopped by Black Panther and Luke Cage respectively.

Tell me about it. Black Panther can take down Black Dwarf but people here think he loses to Deathstroke.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 11:19 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Vanguard
Tell me about it. Black Panther can take down Black Dwarf but people here think he loses to Deathstroke.

Word!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 12:04 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by krisblaze

Well, Cage didn't really stop her as such.

It was the bravery of the plucky people of NYC thumb up

Hence, they weren't all that. I DID like Corvus, true. But Maw was still MVP for me.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:38 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Black Dwarf is so much better than Drax in Marvel Future Fight.

Even if you advance Drax to tier-2, he doesn't stand a chance against Dwarf. You need energy-based attackers to beat Dwarf.

I use Floki, Proxima Midnight, Sharon Rogers T2, Iron Fist T2, and Corvus to clear the play counts.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:45 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Games are not canon, but oh well, since you started...

Default Drax would likely lose to BD in Marvel: Avengers Alliance, too. Because of the class disadvantage.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 12:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote