KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman Vs Morlun

Aquaman Vs Morlun
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ezekiel made him bleed because they caught him off-guard, Parker kicked Morlun in the back and Ezekiel landed the best punch he could.

He bleeds, but he also eats vibranium nukes like gecko eats tons of junk food... just a walk in the park for him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ezekiel made him bleed because they caught him off-guard, Parker kicked Morlun in the back and Ezekiel landed the best punch he could.

He bleeds, but he also eats vibranium nukes like gecko eats tons of junk food... just a walk in the park for him.

Punch and truck.

[http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_18b.jpg.html

Punch, punch, punch.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_19b.jpg.html

...but wait, E made him bleed.

Face first through concrete from the top of a skyscraper.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_09a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_10a.jpg.html

Nothing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 25th, 2016 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Arthur is vastly stronger than Spidey, just throwing that out there.

No opinions here, don't know Morlun well enough.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 04:55 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
Punch and truck.

[http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_18b.jpg.html

Punch, punch, punch.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_19b.jpg.html

...but wait, E made him bleed.

Face first through concrete from the top of a skyscraper.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_09a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...26_10a.jpg.html

Nothing.

(please log in to view the image)

The carp tamer gets murdered.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Cogito
Arthur is vastly stronger than Spidey, just throwing that out there.

No opinions here, don't know Morlun well enough.

True. Not comparing Spiderman to Aquaman. Someone pointed out Ezekiel hurting Morlun when someone stronger couldn't do it as shown here...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...033-02.jpg.html

He then brought up Morlun being unable to hit Spiderman (don't know where that came from) when we have this...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...033-06.jpg.html

Also, any fight that happened between Morlun and Spiderman is Morlun toying with him like he toyed with all of his pray so using anything between the two is irrelevant...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/205...033-04.jpg.html

All of this isn't directed at you buddy, just the Aquaman being stronger part.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you...don't read well do you. no expression

spidey is FASTER. morlun misses as many times as he hits him. should i post a punch of scans of spidey dodging him over several arcs? he gets hit because he needs to get in close. and zeke is what, cl10? AM is...what again....?

replace those punches with ones....20x stronger, and driving home a magic trident? yeah, a bit different, wouldn't you say?

as for morlun bleeding: there was more to it. he performs differently against non-totems. how much so, what the real nature of his power is, has never really been explained. hence, you have no idea.

you're overwanking someone--again. you do that an awful lot. in h2h i'd take morlun too (as i said if you actually read anything) but with the trident may be very different.

i'm interested in knowing where you'd place him exactly? sounds like he'd beat ww in your book. i mena arthur is close in strength to her. her sword would obviously be useless and his speed would counter hers. what is he? low trans? he's gonna no sell AM in a stomp, where his trident will be useless. hell, you've posted what AM did to superman a hundred times. he's matched ww at least once as you yourself have said, matched hercules. so, no selling AM is a pretty huge thing given lately people think he could be mid herald. so, morlun's what? high herald for sure, right? can take gladiator? low trans? where DOES your wanking end?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

lol Carter's making leo mad

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

After all those years, leo still hasn't developed a mental scar tissue preventing carver from affecting him...

I'll need to ask Pr to install some psi-shields for him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 05:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Moral of story, given ALL of Morlun showings minus the supposed low showings you are reaching for, Morlun stomps. Now let me know if you want to continue with this low craziness you're doing. I'll start gathering my Aquaman showings.

The moral is, you're ignoring all of Aquaman's showings.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by riv6672

especially ironic in that he's repeatedly said strength and durability for arthur is top tier and that he'd be a close fight with superman. but morlun STOMPS him?? blink

and what about his lightning blasts with the trident? morlun walking through those too?

i can get why people say morlun--i can NOT get the idea of stomp in any way at all. the outcome here is certainly not a sure thing imo, and definitely not if AM gets the trident.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
I'll start gathering my Aquaman showings.

Make sure you only use real ones. No fan art, obvs.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^whut?!?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

According to carver, back when he was lowballing Aquaman, PR had his SIG withnAquaman stabbing DS.

Carver said it was all fan art. He had never read JL.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:54 PM
riv6672

Oh damn...laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 09:55 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

incidentally, here is another scan showing the 'family' (these are morlun's equally powerful brothers and sisters) can certainly be hurt by piercing:

http://imgur.com/a/B6oWl

a knife thrown by an alt spidey sure as hell doesn't equal a magic trident thrown or thrusted by AM....

and here:

http://imgur.com/a/QH2cF

true kaine did a lot of damage, but ock still pierced and killed him. or are those scans also lowballs? because they took place in the definitive inheritors arc (of which morlun is one....)

morlun's best single showing imo was taking out alt genis. who knows what level he was at, but it's still impressive imo. if he can drain arthur's life force, than this could end quickly i suppose. but from a purely physical contest this is still pretty close i think. if he CAN drain arthur, i wonder what the limits of that draining would be? do we assume he could simply drain and kill superman? silver surfer?

i wish they would have expanded more on his powers....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:44 PM
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
you...don't read well do you. no expression

spidey is FASTER. morlun misses as many times as he hits him. should i post a punch of scans of spidey dodging him over several arcs? he gets hit because he needs to get in close. and zeke is what, cl10? AM is...what again....?

replace those punches with ones....20x stronger, and driving home a magic trident? yeah, a bit different, wouldn't you say?

as for morlun bleeding: there was more to it. he performs differently against non-totems. how much so, what the real nature of his power is, has never really been explained. hence, you have no idea.

you're overwanking someone--again. you do that an awful lot. in h2h i'd take morlun too (as i said if you actually read anything) but with the trident may be very different.

i'm interested in knowing where you'd place him exactly? sounds like he'd beat ww in your book. i mena arthur is close in strength to her. her sword would obviously be useless and his speed would counter hers. what is he? low trans? he's gonna no sell AM in a stomp, where his trident will be useless. hell, you've posted what AM did to superman a hundred times. he's matched ww at least once as you yourself have said, matched hercules. so, no selling AM is a pretty huge thing given lately people think he could be mid herald. so, morlun's what? high herald for sure, right? can take gladiator? low trans? where DOES your wanking end?

Lol...Leo, calm down. I'm not even aggressively debating you, I am disagreeing with you though. Aquaman is no Wonder Woman and him having the strength to harm them doesn't put them on their level and I never said he was on their level either. He's close though just like Morlun is close with the ability to amp even further.

He performs different against non totems? Where you get that from? His physical stats seems concrete.

Spiderman isn't faster...especially when we take into consideration Morlun allowing Parker to wail on him. When Morlun wanted to slap Spidey, he never failed to do so. Iirc, didn't morlun move so fast that he vanished right in front of Parker ending with Parker thinking Morlun was some kind of ghost (when Wolverine showed up).

Aquaman is no Wonder Woman or Gladiator or Superman so I don't even know why you are mentioning them. At the end of the day Morlun is above Aquaman in everything and Aquaman trident isn't changing this.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:53 PM
carver9

Originally posted by riv6672

Debate friend. Please debate for a change.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:56 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
According to carver, back when he was lowballing Aquaman, PR had his SIG withnAquaman stabbing DS.

Carver said it was all fan art. He had never read JL.

That's not how it went

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:56 PM