KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke Vs Fat Cobra

Deathstroke Vs Fat Cobra
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Right, it should be obvious. I'm sure that's why those threads stretch on for pages...

Sometimes you just can't get through to people. wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 11:14 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

yeah, there have been a couple whacked threads lately. but at least (at some point) they involved conversation and debate before they....fell apart. and i don't mean to act as policeman. i just genuinely don't know much about cobra, and was hoping for some actual REASONS why he would win. slade is pretty damn established, with a slew of great feats. walking in saying cobra wins and leaving? seems like a person doesn't know either character and is simply picking his/her fave. the odd time, i DO enjoy actually LEARNING something from a thread.... embarrasment

and in carv's and abhi's defense--at least they will expand with reasons most of the time, and scans. the reasons are usually wrong, and the scans are usually misinterpreted, but hey, better than 'cobra stompzz!!1!!' smile

Phuck you old man.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 04:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So mean.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 04:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

laughing out loud

yeah, there have been a couple whacked threads lately. but at least (at some point) they involved conversation and debate before they....fell apart. and i don't mean to act as policeman. i just genuinely don't know much about cobra, and was hoping for some actual REASONS why he would win. slade is pretty damn established, with a slew of great feats. walking in saying cobra wins and leaving? seems like a person doesn't know either character and is simply picking his/her fave. the odd time, i DO enjoy actually LEARNING something from a thread.... embarrasment

and in carv's and abhi's defense--at least they will expand with reasons most of the time, and scans. the reasons are usually wrong, and the scans are usually misinterpreted, but hey, better than 'cobra stompzz!!1!!' smile

Speed(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
Durability

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 04:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Displaying AoE attacks and Danny comments on his skill

Last edited by deathslash on Aug 27th, 2016 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 04:53 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Beating the f*** out of Lord Rand

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 05:04 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

huh. those scenes are pretty cool. i def get why you'd think he would win this fight. thumb up

to me, it looks like it would come down to how effective slade's weapons would be against him. (i still usually talk about predcnu, though not sure there was a lot of difference pre and post for stroke). his staff can do quite a bit of damage like one shotting a chopper:

http://static4.comicvine.com/upload...ing%2Bstaff.jpg

but his promethium sword might be the bigger threat still given fc's showing vs that explosion. piercing/slashing damage is different though. he also has gas and guns not to mention his armor which has repeatedly taken shots from someone like starfire:

http://i.imgur.com/wGiV5HR.jpg

hmm, not sure tbh. i def think fc could take some. overcoming all of slade's weapons for a majority though? not sure about that...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 01:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

huh. those scenes are pretty cool. i def get why you'd think he would win this fight. thumb up

to me, it looks like it would come down to how effective slade's weapons would be against him. (i still usually talk about predcnu, though not sure there was a lot of difference pre and post for stroke). his staff can do quite a bit of damage like one shotting a chopper:

http://static4.comicvine.com/upload...ing%2Bstaff.jpg

but his promethium sword might be the bigger threat still given fc's showing vs that explosion. piercing/slashing damage is different though. he also has gas and guns not to mention his armor which has repeatedly taken shots from someone like starfire:

http://i.imgur.com/wGiV5HR.jpg

hmm, not sure tbh. i def think fc could take some. overcoming all of slade's weapons for a majority though? not sure about that...
oh yeah, Slade most certainly has some good equipment and he could take some wins, but I think that what I show you next will put you fully in Fat Cobra's corner.
Note that FC beat Wade into the ground like it was nothing and he even managed to shut off wade's healing factor. Oh, and just so that you know, Wade doesn't begin healing again and remy has to take him to Night Nurse to get him fixed up.
Oh yeah, apparently fat cobra can more or less make people his own herald. The whole thing is located here.
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dea...ssue-3?id=79507

Last edited by deathslash on Aug 27th, 2016 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 02:17 PM
StyleTime

deathslash, try using an image hosting service like postimage.org. Then you won't stretch the page.

In any case, that was Scrambler that disabled Deadpool's healing factor. He messed up Gambit's powers too, as Gambit was accidently charging up that chick he banged.

https://postimg.org/image/5z6aocx6z/

Fat Cobra didn't do anything but beat up a not-fighting-back Deadpool.

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 27th, 2016 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 05:02 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Contextslash it is.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 05:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by StyleTime
deathslash, try using an image hosting service like postimage.org. Then you won't stretch the page.

gawd yes....

quote:
In any case, that was Scrambler that disabled Deadpool's healing factor. He messed up Gambit's powers too, as Gambit was accidently charging up that chick he banged.

https://postimg.org/image/5z6aocx6z/

Fat Cobra didn't do anything but beat up a not-fighting-back Deadpool. [/B]

well, that is certainly valuable info. mucho thanks. thumb up

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 05:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

-comes in threads, checks out FC scans-
HOLY SHIT, THAT FAT BASTARD CAN MOVE!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Want to see a real speed/reaction feat? Here is Slade catching Tigorr by sensing the shift in the air. Tigorr was speed blitzing behind Slade, yet he still caught him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

MA Comics can be so fulll of their own crap..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So just like every other comic, then. yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 04:52 AM
Flyattractor

Yes, but its their very own SPECIAL Kind of Crap! CRAP-FU!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 05:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote