KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Outlander/Arcann/Malgus vs. Vader/Dooku/Maul

Outlander/Arcann/Malgus vs. Vader/Dooku/Maul
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
That was YOUR claim, sweetie. Just saying that the visuals aren't disproof isn't enough; you still haven't provided active evidence for your case, to which you have the burden of proof.

Now, have you given up yet?

I stated this a day ago:

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Wrong.

It short-circuited the Starships. The crew of each Starship got electrocuted as well since they were in contact with machinery.

Of-course, Force lightning did not destroy outer layers of the Starships but the extent of internal damage they suffered is unknown from visual perspective.

However, we can infer that Valkorion's FLS affected those Starships in a similar manner as Galen's FLS affected an AT-ST. Difference is in sheer scale and potency of the attack. Valkorion's FLS literally dwarfs Starkiller's FLS in sheer scale and also puts it to shame in the aspect of potency because a single (stray) bolt of his FLS was sufficient to disable a large Starship mid-flight.

Have a look: https://i.imgur.com/Hgmi2ap.mp4

Do also keep in mind that Arcann was taking the brunt of Valkorion's attack.

Now will you stop derailing this thread further? My focus is on the arguments of Beniboybling. Don't try to overshadow my responses to him.

You want to draw a comparison between Valkorion and Starkiller, open a new thread for it.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Aug 31st, 2016 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:38 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The argument of 'more potent Force energy' is utterly flawed and misleading.

In real life, energy exists in different forms such as light, heat, mechanical, gravitational, electrical, sound, chemical, nuclear and vice versa. Can you expect a living being to have similar level of resistance against all forms of energy? I do not.
I'm well aware of what shit your trying to peddle dear, but you continue to ignore that the energy Vader tolerated was just more potent.

Analogy: if a bunker can withstand the ten nuclear detonations, we can be pretty confident it could withstand most other forms of energy barrage.

Force lightning is indeed intrinsically a difficult power to defend against, but I see no reason to believe it's more difficult that the energy unleashed by a weaponised kyber crystal, the same technology behind the planet busting Death Star, that can vaporise anything it touches and turn people to stone... It does not take a genius to work out which expression is more potent, yet you continue to struggle.

Provide some evidence that Valkorion-lite's attack was more threatening, or concede, those are your options. thumb up
quote:
No where it is stated that explosions of Dark Side energy - that Darth Vader shrug-off - were manifestations of Force lightning.
It's funny because this is also wrong, both explosions took the form of storms of crackling electrical dark side energy i.e. Force lightning, rendering your pointing further moot.
quote:
Arcann's defenses could be superior to that of Yoda?
Your proof of this being?
quote:
Don't try to lecture me about elementary when you are presenting illogical arguments to make your case.
Lmao, you didn't answer my question dear, what evidence is there that Arcann could have withstood what Vader did on Malachor and the Death Star?

Last edited by Beniboybling on Aug 31st, 2016 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 01:17 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Arcann getting crushed and loosing an arm is a Vader-tier defensive showing.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 01:23 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

TBH, Arcann tanked a lot of lightsaber blows. His durability is pretty incredible. And he was still in good enough shape to bitchslap Vaylin afterwards.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Edit: Wait nvrm, thought there was a scene though.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Aug 31st, 2016 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:00 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Wolverine level healing factor? :P

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:01 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Sinious
This doesn't even make sense or fit in the story. Why would Valkorion be shitting on you for not being ready to defeat Arcann, and then praise you for proving yourself ready by defeating him if your achievement is solely based on a lightsaber? And Valky himself says that you have to finish your training or Arcann will defeat you, and then he does the amp thing. I'd say these matter more than a sketchy lightsaber amp that doesn't even make sense as a concept.

Also, doesn't Arcann's alignment to the Force make it harder for Jedi/Sith to fight him? In that sense, I personally think that the Outlander's new training and weapon is an answer to the advantage that Arcann already has.

Ant told me the saber Outlander received empowered him specifically against Arcann.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 12:17 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Did you even read what I said?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Yes.

I informed you that if I'm in error then it's Ant's fault. smile

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 12:57 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maul brings the OT/PT down

Anyone on the TOR team either out duels him or ragdolls him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 11:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

They win with TCW Maul.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:16 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Ursumeles
They lose with TCW Maul.

Ogreed.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 05:26 AM
Intr3pId
Demon

Bump. Is the consensus still that... there is no consensus?

quote:
Ziggy
I know what your google name is young Wollfy. You really don't understand the enigma that is Ziggystardust. I've been around this community since I was ten years old, during the days of the Antediluvian. It was a very different landscape back then, but i've met many people in my time, and two of those people are in your circle right now. Two very loyal companions who will tell me anything I want, you will never guess who they are, they won't crack like a Jordan almond under any sort of interrogation.

What a gem.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 09:11 AM
Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vader's MVP.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 01:17 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meatpants

My initial thoughts are that Team TOR stomps.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Meatpants a Private Message Find more posts by Meatpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Originally posted by The Ellimist
thumb up

Vader > Dooku?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 01:21 PM
Click here to Send Intr3pId a Private Message Find more posts by Intr3pId Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Vader>Outlander

Maul>Malgus

Dooku<Arcann

Team 2 with Vader as MVP.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:08 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Originally posted by Intr3pId
Vader > Dooku?

Yes.

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:09 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Sidious' lackies take it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 04:30 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intr3pId
Demon

Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Yes.

Based on?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 04:36 PM