KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Saiyan Saga vs Thor

Saiyan Saga vs Thor
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

When? That sounds awfully similar to a certain scene from RoF.

Thor has no speed to compete here. And no durability, either. A quick blitz of punches will tear him to pieces and those pieces to even smaller pieces...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'm honestly not sure if you're joking or not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm serious.

Dragon Ball characters actually do use their speed all the time in combat, unlike Superman, for example. Thor is a slowpoke in comparison.

Even someone as "weak" as Roshi was able to one-shot a moon and effortlessly catch bullets. And his PL is nothing to Saiyan Saga characters.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm not saying Thor is super fast, but he does have a few feats of tagging speedsters.

But my point is, he's more durable than anything Saiyan Saga can throw at him. And he's got magic, plus lightning, etc... He'll have to fight smart to win, but he can win, especially with some of the comic fights he's had.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:44 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm not saying Thor is super fast, but he does have a few feats of tagging speedsters.

See? That's what I meant by Rage's brainwashing.

What is he going to do? A ground-pound? Too bad for him, all combatans sans Oozaru are airborne.

But my point is, he's more durable than anything Saiyan Saga can throw at him. And he's got magic, plus lightning, etc... He'll have to fight smart to win, but he can win, especially with some of the comic fights he's had.

He cannot take a blitz of punches from super-strong characters. They may be weaker than him, but they can punch literally thousands of times faster...

That's not even mentioning ki attacks - he was hurt by a repulsor spam at point-blank. Renzoku Energy Dan would disintegrate him.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:57 PM
carver9

This is recent for Thor.

(please log in to view the image)

This wouldn't even happen to DragonBall Era Goku. I don't know why people are clinging to Thor highs (even though I can't recall him ever surviving a planet busting attack). The things that the Z fighters shrugged off during the Saiyan saga would NOT happen for Thor. Thor isn't shrugging this off...

https://youtu.be/JJ1mEaMXDgw

It just ain't happening. He would probably die.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 01:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ok?

Nappa's best destructive feats are... blowing up a city, and fighting the military.

And again, Planet Busting attack isn't enough to kill Thor, he's more durable then that.

Nappa best is a holding back attack that destroyed the city but was seen from the outskirts of space as clear as day. A city busting will not be seen like that.

Lol...less than a planet busting has killed Thor. Be quiet.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 01:09 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bakuhatsuha, yes. And Thor can't hope to block that sort of a ki attack.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 12:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didn't Thor survive in the sun though?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 04:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Thor also got slammed into a planet after being bumrushed for a few million lightyears by Death Sentry. That impact force alone is staggering.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 04:45 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't Thor survive in the sun though?

He sure did. Goku at a powerlevel of 300 survived being right at the sun. I dont get it though, even if he did survive being in the sun, are you implying people like Superman and Hulk couldn't hurt him?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 06:37 PM
carver9

Thor also got slammed into a planet after being bumrushed for a few million lightyears by Death Sentry. That impact force alone is staggering.

And it temp dropped him.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 06:37 PM
NemeBro

Thor easily solos.

Thor's speed is very inconsistent. At his best he's many thousand times faster or more than Saiyan saga characters, at his worst he's slower than Wolverine. On average though yeah, he doesn't use his speed.

Thor does however have feats of physically devastating planets while fighting Gorr, before he then physically stopped the planet's destruction. This shows his physical power is in a ballpark well outside of the Saiyan saga characters.

Ultimately though, Thor is just too durable for these characters to significantly inconvenience, especially physically. Any energy attacks that could harm him are easily absorbed by Mjolnir.

They can't win, and while it can be feasibly argued that Thor is too much of a sluggish fatass to tag a Z fighter, he has far more means at his disposal to kill them.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
And it temp dropped him.
Compared to a Saiyan saga Z fighter who would have died. smile

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by NemeBro
Compared to a Saiyan saga Z fighter who would have died. smile

They wouldn't have survived the initial bumrush as well, no one there could breathe in space for one thing.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 02:24 AM
carver9

Thor easily solos.

Thor's speed is very inconsistent. At his best he's many thousand times faster or more than Saiyan saga characters, at his worst he's slower than Wolverine. On average though yeah, he doesn't use his speed.

Thor does however have feats of physically devastating planets while fighting Gorr, before he then physically stopped the planet's destruction. This shows his physical power is in a ballpark well outside of the Saiyan saga characters.

Ultimately though, Thor is just too durable for these characters to significantly inconvenience, especially physically. Any energy attacks that could harm him are easily absorbed by Mjolnir.

They can't win, and while it can be feasibly argued that Thor is too much of a sluggish fatass to tag a Z fighter, he has far more means at his disposal to kill them.

Show me these speed fts. How will he counter a blast if he doesn't even see it coming. The Z fighters are strong enough to drop him.

Naah, it wouldn't have killed them but it probably would've koed them. They wouldn't have any issues harming him, blitzing him and surviving his attacks. Any of them here minus Gohan solos.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 03:20 PM
NemeBro

Show me these speed fts. How will he counter a blast if he doesn't even see it coming. The Z fighters are strong enough to drop him.

I've already posted the Gorr feats to you before. You ignored them before. I have no reason to think you won't now, and as such I feel no particular inclination towards doing so.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...orptionSS04.jpg

He can draw the energy towards Mjolnir, he doesn't need to react to it.

quote:
Naah, it wouldn't have killed them but it probably would've koed them. They wouldn't have any issues harming him, blitzing him and surviving his attacks. Any of them here minus Gohan solos.

Thor's taken way better than characters who are just beginning to verge onto planet busting, and who aren't nearly as physically strong.

How will they harm a man who physically breaks planets with the shockwaves of his blows and can then repair the damage physically?

Even if we assume Thor is too slow to react to them (he's not, DBZ characters at this point are only around the speed of average lightning), he can genuinely kill them all with a single omnidirectional blast. Just for fun he can do it with their own ki blasts he absorbed, which would be returned tenfold.

Thor can't lose this.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 05:44 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can possibly beat Gohan but Nappa stomps him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2016 09:46 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I've already posted the Gorr feats to you before. You ignored them before. I have no reason to think you won't now, and as such I feel no particular inclination towards doing so.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...orptionSS04.jpg

He can draw the energy towards Mjolnir, he doesn't need to react to it.

Thor's taken way better than characters who are just beginning to verge onto planet busting, and who aren't nearly as physically strong.

How will they harm a man who physically breaks planets with the shockwaves of his blows and can then repair the damage physically?

Even if we assume Thor is too slow to react to them (he's not, DBZ characters at this point are only around the speed of average lightning), he can genuinely kill them all with a single omnidirectional blast. Just for fun he can do it with their own ki blasts he absorbed, which would be returned tenfold.

Thor can't lose this.

You showed me Thor flying around with Mjlonir. He isn't as far as his hammer.

Lol...he will not be able to lift his hammer by the time the Z fighters are done with him.

Thor isn't withstanding planet busting attacks and he sure as he'll isn't tanking hits from the Z fighters before their blitz is done. You think extremely high of him.

Thir didn't break a planet. If so, show scans and also, even if he did break a planet with his swing, it was Mjlonir doing it, not Thor fist.

He's not killing them with a single attack.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 02:20 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You showed me Thor flying around with Mjlonir. He isn't as far as his hammer.

Lol...he will not be able to lift his hammer by the time the Z fighters are done with him.

Thor isn't withstanding planet busting attacks and he sure as he'll isn't tanking hits from the Z fighters before their blitz is done. You think extremely high of him.

Thir didn't break a planet. If so, show scans and also, even if he did break a planet with his swing, it was Mjlonir doing it, not Thor fist.

He's not killing them with a single attack.

Thor has issues with characters far less powerful, fast and skilled than the Z-Fighters.

I'm pretty sure he would get dropped at the 23rd Budokai Tournament by every of the Z-Fighters.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2016 10:46 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote